Poll: Order Advancement V

Class Order Hall Tier 5, what are you getting?

I am leaning toward Blessed Seals over Tithe, what are you getting?

I'm going for the free seal cause after getting the 2nd legendary slot, there isn't much left to use order hall resources for.

I was thinking Tithe up until I overflowed on Order Hall resources and have all my set upgrades AND still have enough for my next level of research. But then I can't find head nor tails what the actual 'price' of the work orders from Blessed Seals is. If it's any moderate amount of resources at all, it's gonna be pointless since they nerfed the cost of seals from the vendor. It takes 7000 to get all three. It'd be 3000+whatever the work order costs with Blessed Seals, but Tithe also gives you a hell of a lot of resources over time.

Seals per week. Can always change it after legendary advancement if it isn't needed
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    I'm going for the free seal cause after getting the 2nd legendary slot, there isn't much left to use order hall resources for.
    That's the problem, you get your seals with Order Hall resources or Gold, which honestly makes this a silly tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    That's the problem, you get your seals with Order Hall resources or Gold, which honestly makes this a silly tier.
    You can save some with this though
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    You can save some with this though
    How much is the question. It would be one thing if the other option didn't give resources, but even just doing emissary quests, Tithe gives you 7x400 a week. Almost the cost of the difference. The Work order will have to be close to nothing in cost for me to give it any attention. And even if it is, it ends up being such a 'min-max' type decision. I'm kinda jealous of some of the other classes that have more meaningful choices in this regard(or at least differentiated a bit more than choosing for something that ends up effecting the same goal.)

I chose tithe because i use Sol always and at the end of the day if i'm spending order hall resources on seals i'm probably breaking even.

Seems like a non-choice over all though since it doesn't matter.

I also picked Tithe, but ultimately it's a boring pointless choice. Spending gold or order hall resources on seals - doesn't really matter, does it?
    Gold isn't that rare, and order hall resources seems to have many uses anyway, so it's really down to what I spend gold on, and what I spend OH resources on.
    Will end up spending both either way!

The tithe choice gives me something more I guess, which is why I picked it, but - I do not expect that extra income to really matter. When world missions give me 640 OH resources, getting 100 more by having a bodyguard out is kinda meh. I guess it adds up, but it's still meh.

Either way I look at it, this tier is a pointless choice. So I picked the giant douche poll option.
    I would much rather go back and change a previous choice than spending 12 days to finish this pointless research.
    Unfortunately, need to finish this to get to the meaty last tier research.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I originally planned to take Tithe, but at the point I had to actually choose I was closing on exalted reps=>so doing less and less WQ (pretty much AP and group bosses only), rarely used a combat ally and had 60k+ resources, so I went with Blessed seals. Tithe comes out slightly on top for resource gains but blessed seals is click a button once a week, I'd rather take the one with less hassle.

Both choices are largely pointless though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with seals for now because I don't anticipate having issues with resources.

I chose seal since I don't really picture myself running out of order resource ever as I have over 50k