Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if its the basic/1-st color of the Corrupted Ashbringer skin then its either another random bug like Cisky or he did indeed get it via the quest chain somehow

if its any of the 3 additional C Ashbringer recolors then he abused a bug and it will only last until a logout

Deleted
    I dont know how he got it im just saying he has it,if u think im lying thats fine doesnt change the fact that he somehow has it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varicose View Post
    This is how he has it most likely. Posted on Wowhead.

'It seems that I had found a way to unlock hidden apearances without finding the secret thingy thap opens them up.
    What do you need to do:
    1) Unlock secret appearence for any of your artifact.
    2) Unlock their new color (do 200 local quests for an example)
    3) Use your forge in a spec with unlocked artifact
    4) Press SHIFT+RMB on any other artifact in your bag
    5) You can choose recolor of the hidden look.

P.S. You NEED to do it in a spec that has unlocked hidden apearence.
    P.P.S. This really seems like a bug, but when I hover over recolor it says that "To unlock you need to do 200 locals using artifact with a hidden appearence"

It's either a bug or it's intended. Either way, he most likely didn't get it through Sister Elda and the quest chain since it's the red version.
    I'll try that when I get back from work just to prove this can be faked, I'm about 30 world quests away from unlocking a recolor for prot.

Deleted
    Either bugabuse or just plain bullshit.

Deleted
    Maybe it is a bug,i saw him with it once he is not even maining ret,but when i asked him he said he has done the quest,now is he bullshiting or not i dont know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I'll try that when I get back from work just to prove this can be faked, I'm about 30 world quests away from unlocking a recolor for prot.
    Yep, you can abuse it.
    http://imgur.com/a/PQ2CV

Question, I know the Prot artifact is from the withered scenario, but do you need a certain score to get it? Haven't been keeping up with the Prot hidden artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Question, I know the Prot artifact is from the withered scenario, but do you need a certain score to get it? Haven't been keeping up with the Prot hidden artifact.
    No idea. I got it from the run where I had 634 score.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    425+ score to have a chance to get the artifact, chests have no effect on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrenk212 View Post
    425+ score to have a chance to get the artifact, chests have no effect on it.
    No idea. I got it from the run where I had 634 score.
    Gotcha, ty!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QTface View Post
    OMG. It begins. This is the moment I've been waiting for as a paladin. I can't even begin to explain how long I've waited for this.
    10 years? .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

So, just so I can clear a few things up for myself because I am a little confused, I have both books, I cant talk to the dwarf she doesn't give me an option, is this because I dont have the required AK ( Level 4 ) and do I need nefs head with me to when I talk to her or is that afterwords. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    So, just so I can clear a few things up for myself because I am a little confused, I have both books, I cant talk to the dwarf she doesn't give me an option, is this because I dont have the required AK ( Level 4 ) and do I need nefs head with me to when I talk to her or is that afterwords. Thanks!
    Technically we haven't had anything confirm it is artifact knowledge. Could be something else related to the old myths that someone did on beta without realizing it while searching. It is just very likely to be attached to the artifact level associated with the corruption. Lv10 and 12 unless changed from the beta. Also no, you don't need Nefarian's head in your bags when you ask her to form the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Technically we haven't had anything confirm it is artifact knowledge. Could be something else related to the old myths that someone did on beta without realizing it while searching. It is just very likely to be attached to the artifact level associated with the corruption. Lv10 and 12 unless changed from the beta. Also no, you don't need Nefarian's head in your bags when you ask her to form the pages.
    So, If my Artifact is lvl 21, and she doesn't seem to be giving me the options, its higher then that? if this is the case, then I am a sad paladin

Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    So, If my Artifact is lvl 21, and she doesn't seem to be giving me the options, its higher then that? if this is the case, then I am a sad paladin
    You need artifact knowledge, the work orders.

The level 21 you see is traits purchased
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    You need artifact knowledge, the work orders.

The level 21 you see is traits purchased
    This is going to take a while. RIP. Thanks for clarifying well at least I got the books for when I am able to do it.

Has anyone gotten this the legit way yet? I got 2 days before my AK is Rank 5, and I really want this damn skin lol.

Fastest people will have AK5 in a day or so, we'll see if we have a FUN FUN FUN FUN 60 days of timegating or not.,

Just saw this guy on live.
    There is no way he would have AK any higher than 4 at this point, he has even finished 200 WQ with it.
    All he replied with was "=)" when I asked.

Is there something I missed? I thought we needed more AK.

Ok maybe its possible he has AK5?
    Im 1day 17hrs away, and I reached cap pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Suto; 2016-09-23 at 08:43 AM.