Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by transparent View Post
    wow the LFR gear is shit, lower than Mythic dungeons. oh well, at least this time we get tier pieces when that is released.
    You really think LFR gear should be more powerful than Mythic gear?

If titanforged/warforged will proc from mythic plus on the first week, will it be higher than 850 I'll as-well?

wow the LFR gear is shit, lower than Mythic dungeons. oh well, at least this time we get tier pieces when that is released.
    Well you could always go do some mythic dungeons. You might even have fun. Gear is the means to an end, not a be all end all.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-09-20 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximelene View Post
    You really think LFR gear should be more powerful than Mythic gear?
    At least on par. Its not like Mythics are hard or anything. I'd actually say they're easier than heroics because most of the bad players are intimidated by hitting three extra buttons to find a group versus just 1-2. This makes your group make up for Mythics competent and the overall experience easy.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Well you could always go do some mythic dungeons. You might even have fun. Gear is the means to an end, not a be all end all.
    Yeah, I completely agree. Just sucks that most, if not all, the gear I'll be getting in LFR will be disenchanted. Just a shame for it to go to waste that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Technically Zygor charges an access fee to the guides on their site. The addon is just a tool you can utilize in the game to read/interact with it provided for whatever game they write the guide for. Not really any different than things like Ask Mr Robot premium features or curse client. Probably why they moved to a sub fee va charging a 1 time fee actually.
    They're still making money off an addon for WoW which is against the ToS and Blizzard has broken them before. For some reason they're cool with them making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They're still making money off an addon for WoW which is against the ToS and Blizzard has broken them before. For some reason they're cool with them making money.
    Because the way they do it if they break Zygor they also will have to break curse & mr robot. All 3 charge the same sort of fee for a premium web based service that offers support through an addon. None of the 3 advertise it as paying for an addon.

- - - Updated - - -

^ this. I might actually be motivated to play my alts again for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Because the way they do it if they break Zygor they also will have to break curse & mr robot. All 3 charge the same sort of fee for a premium web based service that offers support through an addon. None of the 3 advertise it as paying for an addon.

- - - Updated - - -

^ this. I might actually be motivated to play my alts again for a change.
    They could break the ingame zygor addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard
    Nomi will now also check your bank to see if you have any Silver Mackerel for him to burn.
    Yeah, more food to burn for that fat bear. Does he actually eat it, and just pretends that he "accidentally" burned it? He must have burned 95% of my Stuff I gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They could break the ingame zygor addon.
    Why should they? Zygor charges $5 a month for access to all of their guides for multiple games including non blizzard ones. They offer an addon for the games that have addon support, but the fee isn't specifically for that addon, it's for access to all of the guides on the site. I've used it on multiple games, the fee covers all of them. The addon does the exact same thing that conslegion addon does, only better bc it's been around longer. But, my $3 a month (since I purchased the guide quite a long time ago I get a discount), goes towards access to more than just the wow leveling guide. Literally the only difference between the ones with an addon support & the ones without is that it's a whole lot nicer when I don't have to be tabbed out to figure out what side quest I'm missing for a loremaster achieve is.

I get some people don't like the guides, I do. It helps me not miss things. It helped me go back & finish loremaster title during MoP since I had no idea where I'd stopped in Darkshore for example, & it was especially helpful in directing me to all of the things in Suramar that were easily missed if I didn't go to that area. I'm a completionist. So breaking the addon wouldn't stop me from using their guide, it would just annoy me that I had to keep it open on my other monitor to use it.