Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i would hope that blizzard could come up with a better idea than ogres. lol..

I'd rather they spend that time and effort on content than adding races.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    there are ogres who are inteligent, know the lore beore talk about, and they have a interesting lore, its just you dont like
    you talk about ogres of Draenor that are not part of the horde and that we kill

If ogres are added I want ogre paladins. I'll race change to an ogre paladin immediately.

Also, don't give me any of that "Ogres can't be paladins" bs. I just recruited a demon paladin and night elf paladin in my order hall. If they can be paladins ogres should be able to do so as well. With the weird combination of followers I wouldn't be surprised if they open all classes to all races next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gascini View Post
    It scares me that there are people who legitimatly want Gnolls or Furbolgs.

I used to think it was just a meme but there really are people that boring
    Yeah I don't understand either. Gnomes are on the line of ridiculous.. but Furbolgs? I'm convinced anyone who wishes Furbolgs as playable for the Alliance only wish it so out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Spoon View Post
    If ogres are added I want ogre paladins. I'll race change to an ogre paladin immediately.

Also, don't give me any of that "Ogres can't be paladins" bs. I just recruited a demon paladin and night elf paladin in my order hall. If they can be paladins ogres should be able to do so as well. With the weird combination of followers I wouldn't be surprised if they open all classes to all races next expansion.
    Until blizzard shows one in lore then there cant be one
    Also fuck no
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Also fuck no
    They will show in lore after they gets add, lol?

like, you can't belive we all know worgens could be druids prior to cataclysm, and that thing with the scythe of elune

also, its like saying we need see a tauren druid on war 3 before they become a thing on vanila

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion just came out, relax with the speculation for a while

Also fuck no
    Funny thing is that is the same logic people were using to say Demon Hunters can't be playable. "We killed them all in TBC, it's not possible for us to play as Demon Hunters".
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    tuskar cant leave nortrend cause they cant live without the cold, they die

and, yes, vrkul are savage uncivilized vikings, this could be great for the alliance lore, so they stop looking like white knight of light and morality, diversity friend, worgens do that but only a bit, they are more civlized gilnean humans than wolves

and worgens are only crazy savage werewolves, who act like animals pior to cataclysm, and now they are some fucking awesome playable race, blizz can make work.

and not all vrykul want kill they children, many of then goes away because they dont want to do, also, much time has pass, the baby killers died, and many of then dont even know that anymore
    Well see here's the thing with that. They can and they have already and I know of at least 4 of them. One in Pandaria in Krasarang Wilds, he was a fishing trainer I think. Another in Pandaria in the Shrine of Two Moons. The last two I know are actually newer ones that are part of a quest chain right in Oceanus Cove in Azsuna. One gives you a series of quests and the other you have to fight against for a quest. So right there gives you plenty of examples how they can in fact survive in warmer temperatures. Not only that but they were always part of Warcraft's lore. They were in Warcraft 3 so it's not like they're just coming out of nowhere.

I also remember reading about how they could only live in cold climates but Blizzard must've changed it for some reason.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Well see here's the thing with that. They can and they have already and I know of at least 4 of them. One in Pandaria in Krasarang Wilds, he was a fishing trainer I think. Another in Pandaria in the Shrine of Two Moons. The last two I know are actually newer ones that are part of a quest chain right in Oceanus Cove in Azsuna. One gives you a series of quests and the other you have to fight against for a quest. So right there gives you plenty of examples how they can in fact survive in warmer temperatures. Not only that but they were always part of Warcraft's lore. They were in Warcraft 3 so it's not like they're just coming out of nowhere.

I also remember reading about how they could only live in cold climates but Blizzard must've changed it for some reason.
    oh, that is interesting, but i dont think they as playable race could work, they are so peaceful, sadly people will play then less than goblins

10+ Year Old Account
    Etherals are more likely instead of Vrykul on the alliance IMO.
    Hi

They will show in lore after they gets add, lol?

like, you can't belive we all know worgens could be druids prior to cataclysm, and that thing with the scythe of elune

also, its like saying we need see a tauren druid on war 3 before they become a thing on vanila
    seeing as the worgen issue is druid in origin. its not much of an issue.

Sorry, I'm going to go with a union of the Horde and Alliance, opening up many new races to both horde and alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Funny thing is that is the same logic people were using to say Demon Hunters can't be playable. "We killed them all in TBC, it's not possible for us to play as Demon Hunters".
    we didnt kill them all though.

we didnt kill them all though.
    No, of course we didn't. We also haven't met an Ogre Paladin, yet.

Lore doesn't take precedence, it's written to add flavour and explain game design decisions. If there's a design reason to have Ogre Paladins, then we'll meet NPCs that introduce the class combo to us. It's pretty much how Tauren Paladins and Gnome Priests ended up being introduced; they were 'always there' but we just hadn't met any of em yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gascini View Post
    It scares me that there are people who legitimatly want Gnolls or Furbolgs.

I used to think it was just a meme but there really are people that boring
    Those aren't boring, Vrykul are boring.
    X

Ogres and Vrykul present clipping issues. They can't fit into many doorways so they'll have to clip thru them, which doesn't look good. That's probably a reason they've stayed away from them.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    No, of course we didn't. We also haven't met an Ogre Paladin, yet.

Lore doesn't take precedence, it's written to add flavour and explain game design decisions. If there's a design reason to have Ogre Paladins, then we'll meet NPCs that introduce the class combo to us. It's pretty much how Tauren Paladins and Gnome Priests ended up being introduced; they were 'always there' but we just hadn't met any of em yet.
    I am talking way before legion.
    There was a surviving demon hunter in felwood I believe

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Ogres and Vrykul present clipping issues. They can't fit into many doorways so they'll have to clip thru them, which doesn't look good. That's probably a reason they've stayed away from them.
    lol super minor issues which shouldn't be a problem at all.