@Veyne The trinket warning can probably come down now. There are only a few tiny outstanding items that we really want to have logs for to verify. But we have our best guesses in for now which are probably pretty close (same guesses as SimC, we collaborate on those sorts of things).

I actually have a couple of trinket views you might like:

1. Go to the simulator page and load your character:
    2. Change the 'sim type' on the right from 'single run' to 'custom batch.'
    3. In the list for custom stuff, choose the trinket option, I usually select 'individual.' Select your trinkets from the list.
    4. Click simulate. The report should take about 1 minute to run.

Here's 2 reports using the default character, single target, 0.25% margin of error:

Full trinket, proc + stats: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...9c89ca9c726342

Proc only, to isolate power of just the proc: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...8461756c634cb2

Now if you want to get really fancy, you can add in other parameters into the batch, like different talents, etc. Here's a video that goes over some batch options: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJvsQ-GHys
    Last edited by Zoopercat; 2016-09-20 at 09:37 PM.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I'm putting together a BiS list atm. H2P has said there's will be up this week. As far as trinkets go i'm going for Bough of Corruption and Twisting Wind.
    That's what I sim aswell. It's Twisting Wind > Bough of Corruption > Swarming Plaguehive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexieel View Post
    Thats what I will do,
    VErr - VB - Disp - VB - pi and Vtor

But not sure if I can pull 2min S2M right now, so I can use PI a 2nd time...

There's no chance we can fit in a second PI with our current gear.. I'll save mine for when it becomes hard to keep up with the insanity drain

Deleted
    Anyone who raided already can tell us how did you do compared to other classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    @Veyne The trinket warning can probably come down now. There are only a few tiny outstanding items that we really want to have logs for to verify. But we have our best guesses in for now which are probably pretty close (same guesses as SimC, we collaborate on those sorts of things).

This is all actually pretty interesting. Especially to see Naraxas' Spiked Tongue and Oakheart's Gnarled Root performing so well against normal EN trinkets. I don't think I could ever bring myself to sport a versatility trinket, so I'm going to pray I don't have to deal with it. Not that I'm having much luck with trinkets anyway. Can't even get the Heroic version of either of those damn things to drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post

1. Go to the simulator page and load your character:
    2. Change the 'sim type' on the right from 'single run' to 'custom batch.'
    3. In the list for custom stuff, choose the trinket option, I usually select 'individual.' Select your trinkets from the list.
    4. Click simulate. The report should take about 1 minute to run.

Here's 2 reports using the default character, single target, 0.25% margin of error:

Full trinket, proc + stats: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...9c89ca9c726342

Proc only, to isolate power of just the proc: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...8461756c634cb2

Now if you want to get really fancy, you can add in other parameters into the batch, like different talents, etc. Here's a video that goes over some batch options: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJvsQ-GHys
    Just like for simc (last time I checked), the damage number for twisting wind on your site doesn't match the in-game tooltip either (probably a faulty wowhead import?). In-game the tooltip says 11,605 damage for my character (and any other character for that matter) for the normal version whereas your site suggests 32,236 damage in the tooltip (and given its 10k lead over the 2nd option, most likely also in the simulation). If anything, Blizzard would balance it to be behind other trinkets for single target (not significantly ahead) because it comes with an AoE damage proc.

Aside from that, there are two more probable inconsistencies:
    1) How do you know how exactly Bough of Corruption interacts with different types of spells (especially channeled ones such as mind flay)?
    2) How is plaguehive supposedly behind spiked tongue when it has the same PPM, higher proc damage of the same type and comes with a higher/superior passive stat? Given that both use a PPM system, potential overlaps should almost be a non-issue.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-09-21 at 01:52 AM.

I talked to that flower with Surrender buff up (but not in Void), otherwise stumped. Maybe only works in Mythic since "we must prepare"?
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Anyone who raided already can tell us how did you do compared to other classes?
    Our lack of burst during Heroism-on-pull was very noticeable/lame on the quick normal mode kills. Maybe should've went Mindbender? Only felt competitive on Ilgynoth and Cenarius, Xavius adds died too fast/ignored :\
    Last edited by ttylol; 2016-09-21 at 04:49 AM.

Did everything but xavius in normal and a the first boss and ursoc in hc and our dps is just pathetic without at least 70+ stacks of s2m (thats without using the op potion) I also noticed that this trinket is either bugged or blizzard changed something http://www.wowhead.com/item=137367 because it wasnt proccing at all.

Did everything on normal, we felt pretty lacking there due to short fights. Heroic feels a bit better.

Hi guys.
    How long should i manage to stay in S2M void form to be considered okeyish performance?
    im dying at around ~105-110 stacks right now, is it okey?

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Did everything on normal, we felt pretty lacking there due to short fights. Heroic feels a bit better.
    ROFL, so now we aren't "good in raids"©, we are "possibly good in heroic and higher".

What an amazing rework we got, really.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Honestly if we turn out to be just good in mythics thats really sad. Obviously most of us want to play a priest for that (myself included) so we "might" be ok if we suck at everything else and are very good in mythic, but lets face it, not even 3% of wow players killed archimonde after a year of hfc. Over 80% of players dont do mythic raids, so the result is that the random player will just pick a different class over shadow if he sees that we suck in dungeons, we suck at normal, and we are not really good in hc even.

This is something that some people here just dont get.

From warcraftlogs, it looks like we seem to be doing pretty good on Dragons, Cenarius, and and Xavius so far at least.

So our first raid night is tonight and I figured I would look at some top logs from Spriest.

I stumbled upon something really odd (from what I know S2M has not been reworked to not kill us)

www . warcraftlogs .com/reports/Jg8A2nHqzfYZcyLa#fight=33&type=auras&source=11&ability=193223

this guy has S2M up two times in Xavius without dying. How on earth does that happen?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhazi View Post
    this guy has S2M up two times in Xavius without dying. How on earth does that happen?
    I would say he got ressed, but i dont see any deaths in that log

If you are in the "sleep" group, your cds and everything get reset when you awaken after 3 minutes, according to the fatboss alpha video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
    If you are in the "sleep" group, your cds and everything get reset when you awaken after 3 minutes, according to the fatboss alpha video.
    Ty. Does that maybe go for Hero also so that when everyone has slept they are without Ancient Hysteria?

Deleted
    So our first raid night is tonight and I figured I would look at some top logs from Spriest.

I stumbled upon something really odd (from what I know S2M has not been reworked to not kill us)

www . warcraftlogs .com/reports/Jg8A2nHqzfYZcyLa#fight=33&type=auras&source=11&ability=193223

Apparently if you are in the dream state and you use S2M, when you leave the dream S2M gets reset. I'm not sure if this is after or before dying to S2M during the dream phase, but it's definitely something you can utilise in this encounter.

Deleted

During the Sleep Phase on Xavius, all your cooldowns are reset if you die - as you simply get "reawakened" right at the point where you left off. This means if you use surrender to Madness IN THE DREAM, and then "die," you wake up and have it ready to be used again. Cheesy tactics, boys!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else taking OBSCENE damage from Dread Thorns on Cenarius? I didn't do any beta testing so I didn't really know how the mechanic worked but it seems to happen more frequently than I assumed. Towards the end of the fight im destroying myself lol.

Sidebar I felt pretty good tonight in raids. Although my S2M timings are terrible. Feels good to not have a pack of trash be the only thing to dps. Ilganoth is SUPER fun. So much multi-dotting.
    Last edited by justflayin; 2016-09-21 at 11:33 AM.

please define "well".

If we're not at the top, it is not "well", it is garbage if you take into account the spec as a whole.

Homophobia is so gay.