Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question for the draenei players

my question is if you would like to have a man'ari subrace? we know that some do not work for the legion as Val'zuun or illidari lord balthas. could have warlock.

Last edited by Rhlor; 2016-09-20 at 11:14 PM.

I'd love to have that as a subrace as well as being able to make a draenei warlock

There's have to be some pretty impressive lore gymnastics to explain it, but I wouldn't complain if this happened.

I'd just be happy with more customizations for every race.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    There's have to be some pretty impressive lore gymnastics to explain it, but I wouldn't complain if this happened.
    to put it lightly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Prior to WoD I'd have been more sceptical but... if a Nathrezim can repent (Legion) and if formerly good Draenei can join the Sargeri (WoD), then why can't an Manari have a change of heart?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, any sort of race customization would be welcome for me
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Prior to WoD I'd have been more sceptical but... if a Nathrezim can repent (Legion) and if formerly good Draenei can join the Sargeri (WoD), then why can't an Manari have a change of heart?
    you only have to go dalan and see valzuun

Not me personally, but if others want to use it that's fine with me. More options are always a good thing.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    you only have to go dalan and see valzuun

Valzuun isnt a good guy..........

- - - Updated - - -

Theyd become light infused and become (drumroll) light infused Eredar, or Draenei!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Wouldn't they just turn back to blue, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Theyd become light infused and become (drumroll) light infused Eredar, or Draenei!
    In name, yes. I don't think they would look like Draenei though.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    Wouldn't they just turn back to blue, then?
    Orcs didn't stop being green. Even their kids were born green after they changed colour.
    Broken are stuck that way too, although that seems to be a different kind of transformation.

If red Draenei started interbreeding with blue Draenei it might even become the dominant skin colour :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be cool but I would rather be a Broken Draenei, since Akama has been one of my favorite lore characters.

I would also prefer Broken to be quite honest, but despite how many years have passed since TBC there still isn't even a model for female ones.

Introducing Man'ari renegades is a great way to add the Warlock class to the Draenei race, however it will take a very compelling story to pull it off.

Deleted
    I also have a question for Draenei, you walk around all day on those Hooves of yours, then you go to bed still having them. Don't you realize this is the equivalent of going to bed with shoes on, very uneven shoes with lots of cracks for dirt and other things to get stuck, shoes that are fused with your feet? Justify yourselves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would go against their whole "Pure of their Race" thing.

Still wouldn't Broken be nice for Ally so they can have Warlocks and Rogues?
    I don't play Ally, but I know there are a lot of Broken that could benefit from being Draenei.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthsbananas View Post
    I'd love to have that as a subrace as well as being able to make a draenei warlock
    This i want so much if it came into game id actully consider going Alliance instead of horde.

If red Draenei started interbreeding with blue Draenei it might even become the dominant skin colour :P
    Red + blue = Purple draenei incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrenna View Post
    Red + blue = Purple draenei incoming!