Thoughts on Ravaged Seed Pod? Got an 870 one -

1005 Haste
    On Use: Drop a 17k damage per second 'void zone' at your feet that gives you 1225 leech (5.5%) while standing in it. Lasts 10 sec on a 1 minute CD.

The haste is gucci, the on use seems decent.
    Last edited by siyX-; 2016-09-21 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    Stuns and fears never put spells on cooldown. An ill-placed stun can completely mess up your group's interrupt-rotation.
    Yeah, that's exactly my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    All three talents in that row do nothing basically but tremble before me is by far the best in 5 mans because it randomly interrupts spell casts.
    We've discussed above why random non-interrupts like fears are *not* a good thing in five man instances.

Deleted
    Any responsible raid leader is not gonna have a Blood DK main tanking in your guild on Mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxicant View Post
    Huge damage nerf bois
    Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I didn't notice much of a difference. Still did a lot of DPS in my 1 random heroic today, and was still able to help kill people in PVP relatively well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

The damage nerf is noticeable, but not fatal. My Blood Boils went down from ~100k with Fallen Crusader up to ~90k, so it appears to be the advertised 10% nerf. You're still going to be topping meters on large pulls against all but the most heavy AOE specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Any responsible raid leader is not gonna have a Blood DK main tanking in your guild on Mythic. But at least we can tank heroic, unlike monks.
    You have to look at the good side Psykee, you never positive, always negative.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    You have to look at the good side Psykee, you never positive, always negative.
    His comment is a joke anyways [emoji14]
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Philondra View Post
    The damage nerf is noticeable, but not fatal. My Blood Boils went down from ~100k with Fallen Crusader up to ~90k, so it appears to be the advertised 10% nerf. You're still going to be topping meters on large pulls against all but the most heavy AOE specs.
    Are there any notes / numbers which abilities got nerfed yet? Or is it a flat 10% nerf to all our abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Are there any notes / numbers which abilities got nerfed yet? Or is it a flat 10% nerf to all our abilities?
    All abilities not shared with another spec apparently.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

So what are we supposed to do about Cenarius' Thorns Aura? Sit there and get spam healed without any active mitigation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    So what are we supposed to do about Cenarius' Thorns Aura? Sit there and get spam healed without any active mitigation?
    Just tank the adds 20 (30 on heroic/mythic) yards away from Cenarius.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Just tank the adds 20 (30 on heroic/mythic) yards away from Cenarius.
    Cenarius always buffs himself as well once the adds spawn, so dps has to switch to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    If it's nature-damage you can soak it with AMS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    Cenarius always buffs himself as well once the adds spawn, so dps has to switch to them.

If it's nature-damage you can soak it with AMS.
    Going to test it tonight. I assume he buffs himself with the aura which grants thorns to nearby adds and not thorns to himself. Would be very stupid if u have to tank him for 45 seconds without being able to attack him. (Imagine killing the adds fast enough with the buff still up on cenarius...)

----

Ok, checked some logs. Cenarius does get thornes too, but it seems the 50% only matters for dps and not tanks. i.e. prot pally attacked with blessed hammer for 33k thornes damage was 822. Overall he got 307 ticks from thornes with an average of 1,3k damage https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=210342
    Last edited by mmoca37d6d9cd4; 2016-09-21 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At what point do other stats outweigh a well optimized item? For example, I am sitting at 10,500 haste and have a 845 Fran's Intractable Loop (ring) that gives 1.8k haste and there is nothing that comes close to this amount of haste right now. Will a 860 or greater item with haste+other be better than this, or does the haste win out in this situation?

I understand that the other stats also have their own weightings and a greater item level item will have a higher amount of secondaries but is that still worth the loss of haste?

10+ Year Old Account
    We still get AP from armor, don't we?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

So in raid tonight I noticed I'm now only getting 5 stacks of BS when I Marrowrend with DRW active (with the Mouth of Hell trait for the second weapon). I tested this several times on the dummy after the raid with the same result. What gives!

Also - Heroic Ursoc walks a very fine line between fun and cancer for tanks.

So I didn't think much of the 10% nerfs announced last week...until last night. Wow is all i have to say. Single target went from ~140-150 to barely squeaking past 100kdps blowing all my CD's (talented DRW, blood mirror) and for trash from mid-200's down to mid 100's Anyone else noticing this kind of drop?
    Last edited by derycksan; 2016-09-22 at 05:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siyX- View Post
    Also - Heroic Ursoc walks a very fine line between fun and cancer for tanks.
    Probably depends on when you attempt him. He was the 4th and last boss we did last night on HC and learning his awkward taunt-sequence after nearly 4 hours of learning new bosses gave me a major headache. Still, you'll probably get used to it pretty quickly. I had some WeakAuras set up for the timers, my stacks and my co-tank, which made it a bit easier.

Deleted
    Is the current Stat priority still: Stamina > Strenth > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Versatility?

Mabe you guys got a pawn string for me?

Thx in advance
    Last edited by mmocdc7db5910f; 2016-09-22 at 06:43 AM.