Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post

I got Festergut. I think the names are a random description + part.
    Yeah might aswell just be that, if the name play some kind of role into unlocking the hidden artifact i dunno :S Just thought it would be a nice idea to share this coincidence with you guys

Deleted
    Has anyone tried bringing a DH to ICC and use spectralsight by putricide? Maybe they can spot something interesting.

I wouldn't put it past Blizz as having part of the requirement is having to summon your ghoul and get all the names X amount of times.

I'm still leaning towards my theory about needing all 4 base skins unlocked first as a key trigger, after all Apoc changing shape is part of its lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Echos of Arthas have anything to do with the hidden skin. Consider Assassin Rogues. They get their hidden skin from getting level 4 AK and then it becomes a drop from the elites in the Underbelly.

Assassin Rogues get a few choice NPC's interact with them just like Arthas does for us ie. Benjamin Parrish

I think that Frost is some kind of "epic" quest like the Corrupted Ashbringer (maybe gated?) and Bonereaper is our Class Hall gated drop.
    Last edited by Ruunicus; 2016-09-20 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    This is a toy you can get at revered with Valarjar http //www wowhead com/item=129149/deaths-door-charm . Since we were on a Helheim track before, maybe this can make a difference? Seems odd that the toy only seems to make you glow like a ghost and nothing else...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruceus View Post
    This is a toy you can get at revered with Valarjar http //www wowhead com/item=129149/deaths-door-charm . Since we were on a Helheim track before, maybe this can make a difference? Seems odd that the toy only seems to make you glow like a ghost and nothing else...
    I'll try using it in Putricides room in ICC.
    The toy does have a rather interesting name though.
    Deaths Door Charm - Death = Bonereaper - Door Charm = could be a trigger to open something that was previously hidden.
    It could also simply mean that it grants entrance to Hel (Helheim), lore-wise that is.

Edit: Nothing happend in his room in ICC after using the toy.
    I'm starting to think Putricide has nothing to do with unlocking the hidden appearance.
    Last edited by mmoc28da977717; 2016-09-20 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruceus View Post
    Yeah thats totally weird, that toy does cosmetic thing and nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varokk View Post
    I'll try using it in Putricides room in ICC.
    The toy does have a rather interesting name though.
    Deaths Door Charm - Death = Bonereaper - Door Charm = could be a trigger to open something that was previously hidden.
    It could also simply mean that it grants entrance to Hel (Helheim), lore-wise that is.

Edit: Nothing happend in his room in ICC after using the toy.
    I'm starting to think Putricide has nothing to do with unlocking the hidden appearance.
    I assume that if the toy had a part in any of the skins, it would probably have to be used somewhere Vrykul/Kvaldir related. Such as maybe Helheim or the Maw of Souls.

Not to derail this putricide discussion but we would know if the hidden appearances for frost/unholy were from timewalking WOTLK ICC dungeons right?

In class, can a frost dk check this out, just in case?

https: //i.imgur. com/ euN2Zq3

Looks pally related, or a bug, but maybe it's a king who was forgotten?
    Last edited by Diablokls; 2016-09-21 at 01:11 AM.

What if we need to kill festergut and rotface while having an abom with those names to get the door to the secret lab to open. idk just throwing it out there dont have time to try it at the moment

Deleted

Set complete, now just need Bonereaper to match!

Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post
    Is the color scheme faction specific? My Horde set looks like this:

I am sorry for ot but I am wondering since I haven't heard about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Is the color scheme faction specific? My Horde set looks like this:

I am sorry for ot but I am wondering since I haven't heard about this.
    there is a horde, and then alliance set and then elite is super dark red

Quote Originally Posted by Diablokls View Post
    In class, can a frost dk check this out, just in case?

https: //i.imgur. com/ euN2Zq3

Looks pally related, or a bug, but maybe it's a king who was forgotten?
    Probably a druid or fishing artifact thing. I used two swim speed pots and could only get to around 50 yards away from it.

Has anyone looked into the compendium of fallen heroes for clues yet? Obrahiim, the Traveler really stands out to me, he is still around, and he went to study the ruins of Zin Azsharie, which lines up with Eye of Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Giagu View Post
    Has anyone looked into the compendium of fallen heroes for clues yet? Obrahiim, the Traveler really stands out to me, he is still around, and he went to study the ruins of Zin Azsharie, which lines up with Eye of Azshara.
    Based off of this, I went to RFD...most powerful abom was killed there...hill of bones...sounded like a good idea! No luck though

Where have you been getting the pieces for this?

[IMG]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/14438897_1658064157842489_1284263478_o.jpg?oh=8e9ed4c1c942c17900ee3fbc5f6e5cdc&oe=57E512CA[/IG]

Could you please use the bug for frost and tell if the swords sheath on the back?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Could you please use the bug for frost and tell if the swords sheath on the back?

It was posted a few pages back, they do not sheathe on the back