Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    -snip-
    Ya Ret's mini burst is insane in a stun duration, i almost kill ppl in a stun duration (i even kill DH's in a stun once their blur is active) but most ppl will learn just to kite out outside of ur hoj range :P.

Btw did you notice Retribution buff on yourself when ppl around you died? that buff is so nice in both casual and rated pvp =)))). As always it seems Ret will be a casual pvp hero, now when it comes to Mythic Raiding or R1 push...well we all know the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Ya Ret's mini burst is insane in a stun duration, i almost kill ppl in a stun duration (i even kill DH's in a stun once their blur is active) but most ppl will learn just to kite out outside of ur hoj range :P.

Btw did you notice Retribution buff on yourself when ppl around you died? that buff is so nice in both casual and rated pvp =)))). As always it seems Ret will be a casual pvp hero, now when it comes to Mythic Raiding or R1 push...well we all know the answer
    All I gathered from my last 15 or so skirmishes is that Monk+Dh combo can turn your game into nightmare.
    Feth that.
    Like really, really feth that.
    Almost like Reghyime, but not quite.

All I gathered from my last 15 or so skirmishes is that Monk+Dh combo can turn your game into nightmare.
    Feth that.
    Like really, really feth that.
    Almost like Reghyime, but not quite.
    I 1v2 that comp few times. if its 2v2 just go monk, pop cds right away and rape his face, BOP urself or ur partner for karma. Then Holy Wrath when you drop low and monk should die, DH should follow shortly after.

If it is 1v2, i usually go for DH, cuz i can not catch a WW who have half a brain, but most DH tend to be so nice, they rush in @ me and if i survive till my 2nd HOJ is up, DH is dead 100%,then you gotta pray monk is bad.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-09-20 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I 1v2 that comp few times. if its 2v2 just go monk, pop cds right away and rape his face, BOP urself or ur partner for karma. Then Holy Wrath when you drop low and monk should die, DH should follow shortly after.

If it is 1v2, i usually go for DH, cuz i can not catch a WW who have half a brain, but most DH tend to be so nice, they rush in @ me and if i survive till my 2nd HOJ is up, DH is dead 100%,then you gotta pray monk is bad.
    Monks tend to get away just as much as DKs, and amount of control going your way is staggering, literally.

Could be gear issue, though(not a single pvp piece, 804 Ilvl), or prestige issue(only got 10th level), or artifact issue(4 points short of finally obtaining AtA), or my feeble hands and brain issue
    Dunno lol. Anyway, the struggle there is real.
    As Ret you don't catch up at all.

Monks tend to get away just as much as DKs, and amount of control going your way is staggering, literally.

Could be gear issue, though(not a single pvp piece, 804 Ilvl), or prestige issue(only got 10th level), or artifact issue(4 points short of finally obtaining AtA), or my feeble hands and brain issue
    Dunno lol. Anyway, the struggle there is real.
    As Ret you don't catch up at all.
    Its not the gear, its the toolkit, Ret does one of the best in game ST dps, ONCE you catch some1, i would advise you playing with a good rogue or even DH, DH/Rog both have passive 50% slows you will tare ppl apart (gear at this point does not matter, but pvp talents do + AP)

Oh shit legenda--...........

Why is this on the ret loot table again? Yes i'm being ungrateful, I know "at least you got one". But still. I actually double checked thinking I was specced holy for loot.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallX View Post
    Oh shit legenda--...........

Why is this on the ret loot table again? Yes i'm being ungrateful, I know "at least you got one". But still. I actually double checked thinking I was specced holy for loot.

this is one of the best legendaries for Ret's pvp

Curious....does anyone think its worthwhile in PvE to still use our 2 piece that grants 3 charges of AW?

With the artifact crusade duration extensions as well as the bonus from crusade itself? Set is still working on live from what I'm seeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just discovered that trap music helps a lot while doing world quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Put might on the best dps in your group.

If it's a dungeon, just put might on each dps. If it's a raid, figure out who the top 3 are and throw might on them.
    A bit off topic but are Skada and Recount now correctly attributing might damage towards the Paladin rather than towards the character who is buffed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinJ View Post
    Curious....does anyone think its worthwhile in PvE to still use our 2 piece that grants 3 charges of AW?

With the artifact crusade duration extensions as well as the bonus from crusade itself? Set is still working on live from what I'm seeing.
    It doesn't. Deactivated for me at 110, I kept the set till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Haram View Post
    A bit off topic but are Skada and Recount now correctly attributing might damage towards the Paladin rather than towards the character who is buffed?
    It isn't for me and I'm using Skada. Might switch to Recount if it does though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Skada has been attributing it to me since launch, no problems whatsoever. Switched from Recount because of that.

Well then perhaps I've got a buggy set? Its still working for me.

I swapped from Skada to Details, I feel like its a lot better, but I believe it uses more computer resources.

Also, managed to down Heroic Nythendra tonight, was fun DPS was good on ST and meh on AOE ( I didn't change my talents tho ). We also managed to get to legendarys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come again?
    If you dont' do the reset, you won't get Might of the Templar until the end of artifact progression, which is 6% TV.

I have already reached the 30% haste. Is it better now to take the Satyr neck enchant or should I still keep enchanting Claw on my neck?
    Also, is crit stronger than haste after 30% haste so I should consume crit food now?
    And at the end, whats stronger for melees: the melee potion or the range potion? (I am asking cause the melee potion have been buggy a long time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    If you dont' do the reset, you won't get Might of the Templar until the end of artifact progression, which is 6% TV.
    And if you do, you won't get Echo of Ten Percents, which is a 10%(duh!) increase to both TV and DS(for 1 artifact talent point) until pretty late.
    I'm not sure if there's a difference.

I've chosen the method with reset and right now Im around 5k from 22nd trait which will be Echo of the Highlord for me.
    Last edited by Feenuxik; 2016-09-21 at 06:50 AM.

Deleted
    And if you do, you won't get Echo of Ten Percents, which is a 10%(duh!) increase to both TV and DS(for 1 artifact talent point) until pretty late.
    I'm not sure if there's a difference.
    wrong it is not a 10% increase. its a 10% increase of the base dmg. so no interactions with mastery and most certainly not crit. TV/SD crit? doesn´t matter 10% of normal dmg before mastery. Judgement debuff up? don´t care 10% of base dmg.
    Result is that this trait gets weaker with every point in vers,crit and mastery.

So I had my first raid night in EN tonight. It's hard to say if ret is good or not. I feel like I was carried by retribution. Obviously it was progression, and deaths happen on progression, so my uptime on retribution was quite high. I kind of feel like ret is the "auto pilot through raids" spec. We have a cheat death, (which I didn't even spec into, because ponies) a 30% DR that lasts for 20 seconds whenever someone dies, a 35% DR against physical with a 1 min CD, bubble, lay on hands, BoP, and SoV with a 90 second CD.

If you die as a ret on progression, you're trying.

On the raw dps side of things; it seemed like I was near the top of the meters if not the absolute top during Crusade. Then over the next 90 seconds I would slowly fall down the meters, only to shoot back up again. We'll see how things are going forward.