In the other topic I saw the link to the image with effectiveness of trinkets.
    If to trust it, then it is better to choose Insignia + Spiked.

Even with the FR nerf, I was under the impression that execute still wasn't worth using over MS/FR, and outside of legendary ring/Battle Cry should be used sparingly, but recent logs suggest this isn't the case.

Just got heroic Ursocs Paw from a coin roll. Wowhead has it listed as just having crit, but it has Str now? Was it recently buffed, and if so how good do you think it is now?
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-09-21 at 06:04 AM.

Apologies for what may be a very ignorant question regarding tooltips. Currently, my paperdoll mastery tooltip reads that my colossus smash deals an additional 72.95% and increases my damage to the target by 72.95%. However, my actual colossus smash tooltip reads that it increases my damage dealt to the target by 87%. I've seen this difference with and without any UI mods.

Is the CS tooltip just wrong and outdated?

Thanks for shedding any light on this.

What enchants are most of yall running on your neck??

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druxx View Post
    What enchants are most of yall running on your neck??
    Hidden saytar

Quote Originally Posted by Buesketter View Post
    FR is still ahead of standard build (IFTK, trauma and opprotunity) despite 30% nerf?
    Wait was there another nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by simperial View Post
    Apologies for what may be a very ignorant question regarding tooltips. Currently, my paperdoll mastery tooltip reads that my colossus smash deals an additional 72.95% and increases my damage to the target by 72.95%. However, my actual colossus smash tooltip reads that it increases my damage dealt to the target by 87%. I've seen this difference with and without any UI mods.

Is the CS tooltip just wrong and outdated?

Thanks for shedding any light on this.
    CS has a base 15% damage increase, so add that to your mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Hmm can anyone confirm this?
    Yes, Old War is doing 4x the damage of deadly grace for me.

really nice when angerboda procs and you CS. Gives bout 25% increased damage. CS also snapshots mastery im noticing so if I have 1 second of angerboda and use CS the CS will have the full bonus for its entirety

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgrom View Post
    Hidden saytar
    Hidden saytar really better then the 300 Mastery one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Wait was there another nerf?
    Don't think so think he means FR 50% to 40% i.e 10% Nerf x3 stacks of FR = 30%?

By how much percentage wise is the FR build better than the Overpower, IFTK, trauma and OS build? 20% 30% ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    By how much percentage wise is the FR build better than the Overpower, IFTK, trauma and OS build? 20% 30% ???

i played the standard build and rly didnt like the FR build at all , until last week, made myself do all 8 mythics in FR build, got the hang of it, and the spec isnt even that bad or boring, its actualy quite engaging (that was quite a surprise for me), TLDR: as standard build i was pretty much doing between 200k-300k dps depending on the boss, as FR now im doing between 300k-400k depending on boss), so yes its quite OP

Quote Originally Posted by Spoljo View Post
    i played the standard build and rly didnt like the FR build at all , until last week, made myself do all 8 mythics in FR build, got the hang of it, and the spec isnt even that bad or boring, its actualy quite engaging (that was quite a surprise for me), TLDR: as standard build i was pretty much doing between 200k-300k dps depending on the boss, as FR now im doing between 300k-400k depending on boss), so yes its quite OP
    Thanks for the reply, so it is still about 25% better on single target (which is awesome, as all specs should have a niche in which they excel to make them viable).

Just to make sure I have the hang of the spec, it goes like this right?

Outside execute and BC
    FR -> CS -> MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> MS -> CS proc / Warbringer -> FR -> CS -> MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> MS -> ...

Inside execute outside BC
    CS -> if shattered defenses up then execute -> MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> MS -> ... continue until CS proc for shattered defenses then repeat

Inside BC
    FR + CS -> FR + MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> FR + MS

Is that about right?

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply, so it is still about 25% better on single target (which is awesome, as all specs should have a niche in which they excel to make them viable).

Just to make sure I have the hang of the spec, it goes like this right?

Outside execute and BC
    FR -> CS -> MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> MS -> CS proc / Warbringer -> FR -> CS -> MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> MS -> ...

Inside execute outside BC
    CS -> if shattered defenses up then execute -> MS -> FR -> FR -> FR -> MS -> ... continue until CS proc for shattered defenses then repeat

Inside BC

Is that about right?
    As far as I remember it's CS > MS > FR > Slam

You always need to be hitting Ms on cd so that tactician resets don't make you lose a charge of ms.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    should we spam execute at 20% after the FR nerf? or it is still not worth the rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    should we spam execute at 20% after the FR nerf? or it is still not worth the rage?
    If CS/Shattered Defenses not up, I go with Execute because it hits harder (at full 30-40 rage). If I get more rage, I would stack FR, no slamming, and MS - but in that time-frame the chances of CS proccing is very high (50% Tactician) so if it does proc I'll have 3x stacks of FR, then CS then MS and right after that I stack FR again and CS should proc again. With Anger Management/Deadly Calm things become so much more manageable since BC comes off of GCD fast. I only Slam if I have like 70-80 rage and CS/WB/MS on CD. I do use WB as a secondary CS. Definitely use WB as your second CS.

Deleted
    i got the shite neck legendary today, but I already have an 850 over 1k mastery and vers neck piece, should I use the legendary one or not?
    Last edited by mmocbff4faeafc; 2016-09-21 at 02:08 PM.

Inside BC

Is that about right?
    If this is no longer right please feel free to correct me, but isn't hamstring still macro'd for use inside BS to increase the tactician proc rate? I'm aware they hotfixed it to no longer interact with opportunity strikes but afaik it's rage cost still contributes to tactician.