Deleted

Angry Mob tag limits (PvP captains)

We have 50 Horde guys standing around here at the captain's spawn on a PvP tower, spamming AoE abilities. The captain has a 5(?) player tag limit. As 5 players get their tags and kill, 5 others arrive.

Explain to me again... What exactly does this tag limit accomplish?

At least it's not 1 person only like in the past. I do agree that the tag limit is a mess for the "PvP" WQs, but them splitting it into more shards would probably be good.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that it flags "gray" because of some sort of cap, it's because these dudes are in a raid. Also it's not hard to snatch the mob and tag it yourself, just spam tab+instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I doubt that it flags "gray" because of some sort of cap, it's because these dudes are in a raid. Also it's not hard to snatch the mob and tag it yourself, just spam tab+instant.
    No, it is because there's too many tags(5, specifically). It counts every person in the group as having tagged it if 1 person in the group does, though, which means it can go grey after just 1 hit.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

There is a 5 player cap on the PVP captains whilst this is not normally an issue it does become very frustrating when there is an unusually good reward on offer and 30 or 40 players are busy spamming their AOE spells on the spawn point.

good luck tagging like that against explosive trap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    good luck tagging like that against explosive trap
    well lucky me then for my tab>fireblast being faster than an explosive trap, because i haven't experienced a gray PvP captain only once - when there was a whole raid of people and i arrived to half-dead captain. Then i had no issues to tag it over all thos paladins spamming conc and SV traps.

Thanks for correcting me tho, i had no fucking clue about 5 players tag
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.