So Raids can drop titanforge gear up to 895 ?

I thought the cap was 850 but I'm guessing it's only for mythic plus dungeons (which is crap in my opinion). Maybe to gate a bit the gear progression... I was watching alkaizer doing mythic 3+ last night and all the gear was capped at 850 (they could have at least cap it at HC level raids, lets say mythic 5+ = 865 ilvl). Meanwhile I was checking people and came across this:

Meaning it's worth running even normal for that sweet titanforge %.
    Also can anybody confirm if bonus rollls can roll WF/Titanforge ?

Deleted
    When the raids are released, the cap is 895.

everything can roll up to 895 now. On US anyway, EU for some reason is still not working.

Any gear from all sources can roll titanforged to 895 as of this weekly reset - that includes Mythic, and Mythic+ - and normal dungeons (but to get a normal to roll all the way to 895, you need incredible luck)

The only thing limited right now in Mythic+ is the base item level. M+2/3 -> 845, 4/5 -> 850, and as of next week: 6/7 -> 855, 8/9 -> 860, 10 -> 865.

Everything can TF to 895 on NA now and soon(tm) in EU. The only thing capped at 850 is the base ilevel of M+ gear, and only for this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Any gear from all sources can roll titanforged to 895 as of this weekly reset - that includes Mythic, and Mythic+ - and normal dungeons (but to get a normal to roll all the way to 895, you need incredible luck)

The only thing limited right now in Mythic+ is the base item level. M+2/3 -> 845, 4/5 -> 850, and as of next week: 6/7 -> 855, 8/9 -> 860, 10 -> 865.
    Also includes world quests. Anything that could war/titanforge before can go up to 895 now.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Also includes world quests. Anything that could war/titanforge before can go up to 895 now.
    cant wait for some moron to post screenshot of 895 itlv droping from super easy wq and claiming how legion sucks ^^ :Pa

Well..

I guess I am going to be doing every WQ gear reward now!

And to clarify.. This also included random heroics too? ANY Titanfroge can Proc up to a max of 895?

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    And to clarify.. This also included random heroics too? ANY Titanfroge can Proc up to a max of 895?
    Yes, but of course it should be noted that items with a higher base level have a higher chance to reach 895, so while Normal dungeons could in theory go all the way to 895, farming normal dungeons in the hope of an +90 ilvl upgrade is just not a very efficient way to spend ones time.

It basically works like this: it rolls for every +5 separately, so it rolls once for +5, if it succeeds, it rolls again for another +5, and so on until it either fails or reaches 895.

10+ Year Old Account
    895 ...... holy shit.......

ilvl bloat all over again. I really don't get why they do this every time ...
    we'll be oneshotting every mob world questing again .... yay i guess =/
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post

You're not already 1 shotting mobs while questing? They just need to scale the mobs a bit with our gear, doubt they will though.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    You're not already 1 shotting mobs while questing? They just need to scale the mobs a bit with our gear, doubt they will though.
    Worst idea ever. The WHOLE point of gear is to be more powerful. Scaling to level is bad enough. Scaling to ilvl would make gear pointless.

Ps. You aren't one shotting WQ mobs that matter. Not even with CDs/nukes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

i got 855 item from mythic+, item was warforged

Everything can titanforge to 895 now that the raids are open.

Even world quest blues. But the chance is extremely low (0.000000000001%)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    You're not already 1 shotting mobs while questing?
    Seeing how I don't play Windwalker - no, I'm not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post

to add to my previous post:
    normal raids should drop 845-850 ilvl
    heroic raids should drop 855-860 ilvl
    Mythic raids should drop 865-870 ilvl ..... max ..... I'd even go as far as say mythic should drop 860 as well but better itemized with maybe some fun procs or w/e.

but this bloat of ilvl is getting on my nerves ;p
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Seeing how I don't play Windwalker - no, I'm not.
    Either way, any class with 850 ilvl will just annihilate mobs in 1-2 seconds. Playing 852 Outlaw myself here, just insta-gibbing stuff. Can only imagine what it's like with 880, auto attacks will literally melt stuff :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Worst idea ever. The WHOLE point of gear is to be more powerful. Scaling to level is bad enough. Scaling to ilvl would make gear pointless.

Ps. You aren't one shotting WQ mobs that matter. Not even with CDs/nukes.
    I literally kill ANY WQ mob in 1-2 seconds max, I can gfycat it when I get home from work if you like. I just MFD then RT for 700k+ followed by a single SS and anything is dead, reset the CD on MFD and continue (not including named mobs and elites obviously). That's with 852 ilvl with no Legendary, I can only imagine how dumb it's going to be above 880 if they don't scale it a bit. Even the training grounds on my Rogue I can essentially walk through them spamming MFD with BF up without having to pay attention..

Do you not find it kind of un-fun feeling SO strong 3 weeks into the expansion before raids with actual loot are released? I mean shredding through Mythics with 300-500k DPS like they're normals? In my books it's progressing a bit too quickly, too soon.

Deleted
    Better chance finding a legendary than a 895 proc on random item.
    I wouldn't worry about any potential balance issues related to this system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    Better chance finding a legendary than a 895 proc on random item.
    I wouldn't worry about any potential balance issues related to this system.
    This. The chance is SO low. Still a nice little possible consolation while doing the daily HC or random world Qs

i just wonder what the f.... point of capping mythic + on 850 for a week when eveyrthing including wq can proc to 895 and this inccludes mythic + - like whats the f... point to cap those 15 itlv lower for a week when we knwo people will farm them extensively anyway for wf/titanforged.