Poll: Pulls till bankruptcy

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How many pulls untill you are bankrupt?

So.. I'm doing some shopping on the AH for my food (Screw you Nomi) and for flasks / pots in preperation for raiding. Assuming I use a pot during the fight I am looking at about 750g per pull in consumables. I don't remember the costs ever being this high.

So my question to you, fellow raiders, how many pulls untill you can file for bankruptcy?

Edit: Forgot to add flasks. Currently 2k each for the int flask -_-
    Last edited by mmoc7b61e2a4ca; 2016-09-21 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    So.. I'm doing some shopping on the AH for my food (Screw you Nomi) and for flasks / pots in preperation for raiding. Assuming I use a pot during the fight I am looking at about 750g per pull in consumables. I don't remember the costs ever being this high.

So my question to you, fellow raiders, how many pulls untill you can file for bankruptcy?
    You are on a good server, you buy 5 foxflower for that money on mine.

Deleted
    Well you have to farm materials for yourself and find a crafter to craft it for you. As a person whos making 200k a day by selling food for 250% of production price i can tell.

Just make a 100 alt with herbalism and run a few rounds of herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post

Edit: Forgot to add flasks. Currently 2k each for the int flask -_-
    didnt you earn enough to cover for it with boosting people in WoD ? tough luck i guess its called redistribution of goods. you can always go outi n the world and farm mats yourself like in beloved by people vanilla

Can afford loads of them, but prefer making them on my alt though.

A week ago, buying falsks and pots from AH was cheaper than crafting them, on my server at least. Now it's back to normal. Go figure.
    Probably, in a couple of weeks to a month, the prices will go down as more and more people will see consumeables as a way to earn. It's always like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    didnt you earn enough to cover for it with boosting people in WoD ? tough luck i guess its called redistribution of goods. you can always go outi n the world and farm mats yourself like in beloved by people vanilla
    So much snark I could barely read it. And those smileys gave me at least an inflammation if not cancer.

so more than 55% of voters have a couple of millions of gold? sure...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I've gotten 600k so far in legion. I don't know how, money just seemed to fall from the skies the first week or so.

EDIT: Don't forget the Garrison Rockefellers from WoD.

15+ Year Old Account
    1 pull, 1600g x2pots, 50g food, rune 300g, 2k pr, got 1.3mill

Around 650 pulls
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Everyone gets meat and fish they don't need just by doing world quests and stuff. My guild pools that stuff so people don't really need to buy food.

As for flasks/potions, they're a bit more difficult. I have an alchemist friend who supplies me with them if I spend a few hours every few days getting herbs for her.

I don't end up paying a whole lot per wipe.

At least they have some math knowledge, or can use default windows calculator.

None, since im a casual who uses no pot/food on pugs ( but god damn, EN is making me think about finding a raiding core again )

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how flasks were around 20g at start in WoD and now they are 1200-2000g on my servergroup. Potions: I don't even dare looking at their price tag, around 400-700g...
    Last edited by Zka; 2016-09-21 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Yup; it's simply horrible...

I hardly make 10-20k a day by selling felsteel crafts (depending on the current prices, which seem to go up and down on a daily basis). Shame all my alts are on another server; so i cannot finance my raiding trough them anymore. :/

I really don't know yet how i'll manage... will most probably have to buy a char boost with alchemy on my new server...

WoD was really good for people who don't play all day (like me) since it was really easy to get optimally raid ready. The most expensive stuff in WoD were enchants and gems but those last at least a week or two until an upgrade so I had no problem investing in them.
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2016-09-21 at 01:31 PM.

Money rains from the sky in Legion and WoD and people complain about repair and food costs? Get your cooking skill up and you won't need to buy the food.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    dude, just farm it all up. I made 250k + in a day farming starlight. The people crying that they don't have enough gold are usually the people who sit in Dalaran whining instead of go getting. Level herbalism, hit Suramar for a few hours, and you're set. I dropped 30k last night on starlight and a guild officer donated roughly the same amount in the other herbs for the raid group we had, and neither of us blinked, because it's a minuscule amount of gold compared to the effort it takes to make that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    WoD was really good for people who don't play all day (like me) since it was really easy to get optimally raid ready. The most expensive stuff in WoD were enchants and gems but those last at least a week or two until an upgrade so I had no problem investing in them.
    With that mentality, you won't be getting to 1%
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    They probably did everything this way because people were swimming in gold come legion. So in order to get them rid of it they made everything good harder to obtain thus making it more expensive so they could stabilize the economy. The biggest issue here is when you come to legion after spending some time away from the game. I can tell you the prices are pretty steep for me .

300+ are 225k, not 2M. Go back to school

OT: Around 8k pulls. Gotta love garrison gold

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    300+ are 225k, not 2M. Go back to school

OT: Around 8k pulls. Gotta love garrison gold
    He said 2k per flask and 750 per pull.
    I assumed 10 pulls an hour.
    Makes it 9500 per hour x 300.