Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.

Update: and the next level is 3:40.
    PEBCAK

60-90 minutes per level is the norm. You are an outlier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Leveling is still too fast. I think they need still slow it down for 20 times. Or we should not have these fucking world quests.

so many people are obsessed with getting to max level asap, like literally as quick as possible. there is no way you can enjoy what blizz have spent time doing, creating the zones and story.

but once you get max level there isnt much to do at 110 other than do WQ which are pretty good, but starting to get more and more duplicates. and dungeons are dungeons. Mythics are not really mythics, more like heroics really. It's all very spammy, and with 3 weeks until dungeons are released. whats the rush?

for me it looks like you lot have ADHD.

then you get people saying they did it faster, and if you cant do it as quick as them you are bad.

i levelled quick enough, enjoyed the story and felt immersed. for the life of me i cant see how immersed i can get when you're done with the zones in 10 hours. whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    so many people are obsessed with getting to max level asap, like literally as quick as possible. there is no way you can enjoy what blizz have spent time doing, creating the zones and story.

but once you get max level there isnt much to do at 110 other than do WQ which are pretty good, but starting to get more and more duplicates. and dungeons are dungeons. Mythics are not really mythics, more like heroics really. It's all very spammy, and with 3 weeks until dungeons are released. whats the rush?

for me it looks like you lot have ADHD.

then you get people saying they did it faster, and if you cant do it as quick as them you are bad.

i levelled quick enough, enjoyed the story and felt immersed. for the life of me i cant see how immersed i can get when you're done with the zones in 10 hours. whatevs.
    Do you like it when people try to force their beliefs on you? This kind of response is no better than preaching.

You like to sit in a zone and enjoy the immersion? That's great buddy I'm happy that you can enjoy that shit but some people just enjoy games differently than you and that doesn't mean they have a disorder.

This is so amusing. Hearing people cry about leveling taking 12 hours when the average was about 20 DAYS played time to get to 60 in vanilla(world record was 4 days 20 hours), and 60-70 in TBC took about half that time for just 10 levels. Why don't we just give everyone instant 110, instant exalted with all reputations, and instant 850 gear and legendaries? That sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia View Post
    the average was about 20 DAYS played time to get to 60 in vanilla
    That's why your vanilla is dead and gone.
    Why don't we just give everyone instant 110, instant exalted with all reputations
    The gameplay should not be based about children who play 8 hours straight 7 days a week. Or just click buttons like a human bot.

It's done in one or two days and it's "slow" ?
    I agree it's disappointing (though, considering the amount of people who claim WoD and Legion leveling were "the best", it seems I've drifted into bizarro world), but "slow" is pretty dumb as a criticism.

The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.

Update: and the next level is 3:40.
    Thats just you doing a poor job levling.
    I have levelled 3 characters now and I have nearly done all of em in 1 day for each.

My guildy leveled from 100-110 in 2 days and works full time

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Thats just you doing a poor job levling.
    Define 'poor job'.

Deleted
    I've read every quest, collected almost every treasure and killed every rare, took about 15-20hours.
    Did realmfirst DK in wotlk and it was literally 3 1/2 days playtime of rushing, no reading, no collecting stuff. This here is nothing.

That's why your vanilla is dead and gone.
    No vanilla is dead and gone because Blizzard changed the game, not because people weren't playing it. There were more subscribers then than there are now...

The gameplay should not be based about children who play 8 hours straight 7 days a week. Or just click buttons like a human bot.
    It's not. And I'm not saying it should be like vanilla, you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying, taking 12-14 hours to get from 100-110 is PERFECTLY FINE, not that it should be more. But the people complaining that it's TOO MUCH are basically just wanting everything given to them instantly. This is an MMORPG. MMORPG = time sink. If you're not okay with that, don't play an MMORPG.

- - - Updated - - -

Define 'poor job'.
    Poor job means you're doing it wrong. There could be many factors here such as:

- you are only taking 1 quest at a time instead of taking all available quests and doing the ones that are in the same area at the same time
    - you are diddly doddling, perhaps spending more time afk than you realize or dicking around in your order hall/making trips to Orgrimmar/Stormwind when you don't need to, and you're counting that as "leveling time"
    - you don't understand how your class works and are not able to kill quest mobs efficiently

Or many other things. The point is, don't blame the game because you're leveling slower than average. If you have a problem with your leveling speed, reflect on ways you can do better. Like...maybe playing instead of hanging out on mmo champ.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how you come here and complain about how slow Legion leveling is and you're denying anything anyone tells you about why it shouldn't be taking you this long. What was the point of your post again?

10+ Year Old Account
    More than a week? I work a full time job and I got my character to 110 in under a week and I took my time by reading each and every single quest I got.

Not sure what you're doing that it taking you more than a week but there's something fucky going on with that.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I felt it was well paced, it didn't last forever, but it wasn't easy to rush if you're just a regular leveler like in WoD.
    X

Deleted
    The nuggeting hell are you on about, this is arguably the fastest expansion I've ever leveled through. I usually take about 3-5 days.

This one took me 2 days. That's with a healthy amount of sleep and relaxation over those two days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how it's slow. I took my time, read all the quests, wandered around aimlessly to investigate things, and still was leveled to 110 the day after release.

I read every single quest and dinged before I even got to really dig into Highmountain. Complaining about leveling in Legion is the most absurd shit I've heard today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrel View Post
    I don't see how it's slow. I took my time, read all the quests, wandered around aimlessly to investigate things, and still was leveled to 110 the day after release.
    As i said, it is impossible. Do you have any proofs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I hit 110 in the middle of my 3rd zone. If you do more dungeons you can leave two zones for your second.
    Alright apparently i'm doing something wrong then. I finished my 4th zone still at level 108.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    As i said, it is impossible. Do you have any proofs?
    Streamer did it 5:37.

ilvl 848 25h playtime, but the leveling xperience was awful due to low flying (Gliders+Graviwell+Green), which took most of the time: detours, roadblocks and critting mobs: i spent the night raging on my couch.

my personal preference switched to pure endgame without "lvl-xperience", even if Legion is the most convinient lvl-xperience WoW ever catered.