Deleted

[RDRUID] So what is your talent setup for tonight's raiding?

I am thinking about;

T1: Prosperity
    T2: Displacer Beast
    T3: Guardian Affinity
    T4: Typhoon
    T5: Soul of the Forest
    T6: Spring Blossoms or Inner Peace
    T7: Flourish

T3: Used to run with feral affinity for the increased movement speed. I wonder how this will work out.

T5 feels like somewhat a though choice. I've been running with SotF for our mythic runs but with all the raid damage that will be flying around Cultivation might seem like a solid troughput talent too. I am not 100% sure about this one.

T6: Feels like that is gonna be a personal challenge for me. I've been running with Germination for so many runs it is muscle memory to apply it twice. (Took me a long time to stop trying to apply LB 3 times too )

So what are your picks for the raid?

Have a nice day y'all!

Deleted
    I'll be going:
    - Prosperity
    - Displacer Beast
    - Guardian Affinity
    - Whatever, probably Typhoon for adds.
    - SotF
    - Inner Peace definitely for the first few resets, then Spring Blossoms (depending on the nature of the fight).
    - Flourish

Don't feel like there's much freedom of choice in our role as Resto Druids.

Hi fellas
    Id also go for:
    T5: Soul of the Forest (if u are used to this talent, u cant change it )
    I Dont like cultivation that much, the healing is horrible. Remember how important sotf is for ur wild growth
    T6: Spring Blossoms (when u have Hpally/etc. for tank healing)
    Germination might do, however I doubt that we get to drop that many hots. So here Id prefer the passive talent (also saves mana)

Deleted
    I'll probably go as:

T5: Cultivation
    T6: Inner Peace - (ppls will be running around like crazy on most fights, but on Ursoc i'll pick Spring Blossoms)

Maybe i'll change opinions when i see fights on live.

Displacer, Guardian, and Typhoon are pretty much given unless something specific about a fight requires you to swap.

Other than that, Prosperity, Soul of the Forest, and Flourish work great together. Buffed Wild Growths all day, with double duration every minute. So that. The ability to buff two WGs in a row is really nice.

Not sure about the last one. I think that's bound to vary. Cultivation is nice on some fights and Inner Peace is nice on others, but Germination is really nice once you're used to it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Displacer, Guardian, and Typhoon are pretty much given unless something specific about a fight requires you to swap.

Other than that, Prosperity, Soul of the Forest, and Flourish work great together. Buffed Wild Growths all day, with double duration every minute. So that. The ability to buff two WGs in a row is really nice.

Not sure about the last one. I think that's bound to vary. Cultivation is nice on some fights and Inner Peace is nice on others, but Germination is really nice once you're used to it.
    I'm not too fond of Germination in a raid setting, especially early on when damage intake is likely to be a bit more widespread than on later resets where DPS learns to avoid taking damage (ideally). If I'm trying to blanket the raid with rejuvs, I just don't have time to apply 2 of them, so I do feel like it's a wasted talent when you have 2 others potent options on that tier that do have a clear benefit.

Spring Blossoms on Ursoc is your friend. 2 minute Tranq is pretty sweet actually. Blanket Rejuve with Germination at least for me meant I was oom quickly. I used Healing touch as my filler for those times when there was little healing going out. Myself and a MW monk were dominating healing meters. We ran 4 healers disc,resto, holy pally and MW monk. It was rough because the Holy pally was way undergeared and I don't think doing things right and the Disc priest healing seemed horrible.

Bring lots of pots and an upgraded infernal alchemist stone trinket

Deleted
    T1: Cenarion Ward
    T5: Incarnation
    T6: Spring blossoms if melee heavy or inner peace

This pretty much.

Sorry to be dense, but why Guardian? Guessing armor/frenzy while... i don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Sorry to be dense, but why Guardian? Guessing armor/frenzy while... i don't know.
    10% less damage taken, can us FR which now is effected by our mastery. Can taunt a mob in a pinch to maybe let a debuff drop off the tank or something.

I decided to enter with the typical build everyone is using, except I opted for Germination instead of Spring Blossoms. Since we're only ~10 people I figured it wouldn't be a horrible choice, and I wanted to try it out. I also have mastery falling out of my ears since apparently every leather piece in existence has it on it.

It actually turned out to be very useful, especially when 2 healing. Certain DPS would get railed constantly and we had 2 Demon Hunter tanks, so the extra rejuv was rarely if ever overhealing. Also, we were so uncoordinated, I almost never put down efflorescence because it would have been a waste due to our inability to stack/position properly. Killed up to Xavius and tried 2 pulls on him. I think I will stick with Germination unless someone blesses us with 2 not DH tanks. /sigh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    I decided to enter with the typical build everyone is using, except I opted for Germination instead of Spring Blossoms. Since we're only ~10 people I figured it wouldn't be a horrible choice, and I wanted to try it out. I also have mastery falling out of my ears since apparently every leather piece in existence has it on it.

It actually turned out to be very useful, especially when 2 healing. Certain DPS would get railed constantly and we had 2 Demon Hunter tanks, so the extra rejuv was rarely if ever overhealing. Also, we were so uncoordinated, I almost never put down efflorescence because it would have been a waste due to our inability to stack/position properly. Killed up to Xavius and tried 2 pulls on him. I think I will stick with Germination unless someone blesses us with 2 not DH tanks. /sigh
    2 x DH tank? I feel sorry for your mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    2 x DH tank? I feel sorry for your mana.
    I do too, though once we upped it to 3 healers and I still went completely oom on IlgaCreeperEyeball, it wasn't because the tanks were getting trucked (which they were), it was the 32 dispels I had over the combined 18 of the other 2 healers. Why did we have so much touch of corruption, and why was no one else dispelling?! Well, I know the answers to both but it doesn't make me weep less.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm not too fond of Germination in a raid setting, especially early on when damage intake is likely to be a bit more widespread than on later resets where DPS learns to avoid taking damage (ideally). If I'm trying to blanket the raid with rejuvs, I just don't have time to apply 2 of them, so I do feel like it's a wasted talent when you have 2 others potent options on that tier that do have a clear benefit.
    After trying Germination in EN, I've concluded that it's completely and utterly useless in raids. There's no shortage of other targets, and no one ever really needs two. They either get one to deal with AoE damage or they get a Regrowth to stay alive. Ursoc was the only one where double rejuvs was sort of useful, but that fight is perfect for Spring Blossoms anyway.

Aside from that tier, I stand by Prosperity + SotF + Flourish for the healing talents. SotF was really nice on almost every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    The passive bonus. You don't have time to use any of the other stuff in a raid anyway, unless it's farm and your talents don't matter. Out of the three, damage reduction is by far the most useful. It keeps you alive and it means you spend less time healing yourself, letting you spend more time healing others. The other two might be useful in the future, but from what I've seen there's no reason why you'd need them in the nightmare.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    10% less damage taken, can us FR which now is effected by our mastery. Can taunt a mob in a pinch to maybe let a debuff drop off the tank or something.
    Makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    The passive bonus. You don't have time to use any of the other stuff in a raid anyway, unless it's farm and your talents don't matter. Out of the three, damage reduction is by far the most useful. It keeps you alive and it means you spend less time healing yourself, letting you spend more time healing others. The other two might be useful in the future, but from what I've seen there's no reason why you'd need them in the nightmare.
    Right, that makes sense as well. I barely had time to deeps in normal dungeons (the one heroic I did was so smooth, so so smooth), that I wouldn't think there'd be a ton of time to dps this early in expansion, other then some beams.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.