Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Frankly, as a devoted Horde player I do feel an obligation to obey Sylvanas, cause she's an acting Warchief. But as a Paladin, I feel just wrong. In general, I really disliked the idea to appoint her as Warchief.
    Blood Elf Paladin? The Blood Knights is the perversed version of the Holy Light religion, hence why they chained up a Naaru. You have no place to condemn because what your order did was worse.

Its all crystal clear how. Many will not understand, but the spirits have given these people a vision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Paladin?
    Actually, my IC race is mixed (Human father, High Elven mother).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Actually, my IC race is mixed (Human father, High Elven mother).
    Wouldn't be a Half-Elf more on Alliance-Side? After all, I'm not even sure if the Elves would allow them in Quel'thalas.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Wouldn't be a Half-Elf more on Alliance-Side? After all, I'm not even sure if the Elves would allow them in Quel'thalas.
    Could have inherited the classic hatred of humans for a multitude of reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Could have inherited the classic hatred of humans for a multitude of reasons.
    I don't say its impossible, but especially as a Paladin it sounds pretty uncommon. After all, until the end of BC Silvermoon would be the last Faction a Bastard who believes in holy Light would like to join.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't say its impossible, but especially as a Paladin it sounds pretty uncommon. After all, until the end of BC Silvermoon would be the last Faction a Bastard who believes in holy Light would like to join.
    I don't think the way the BE got the light was common knowledge (i mean in BC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Sir, if we continue to lose fuel at the present rate, I estimate we only have thirty-eight minutes flying time which will not even take us as far as the primary.

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

*highfive* Best comedy ever made.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Blood Elf Paladin? The Blood Knights is the perversed version of the Holy Light religion, hence why they chained up a Naaru. You have no place to condemn because what your order did was worse.
    It's more like the Naaru sacrificed himself willingly, so the BE could be redeemed. Of course, in their state of being with desperation, mana addiction and such things, they were not able to act differently, but the Naaru knew this. Jesus also knew what people would do to him, he still made his sacrifice in the biblical mythology. Some people just don't get it.

And then, the Sunwell was restored, and the BE could again return to being normal.

Since the Sunwell incident Blood Knights are pretty much doing things same way most human/dwarf paladins are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Blood Elf Paladin?
    Nah, holy cow here. Praise the sun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    See EVIL no i dont think so i see her as driven and on occasion driven to the point of doing crazy ass things. Vengence is what got her to Arthas and for her to find out what hell her death would entail. She is tying to stop if not atone for her crimes that unfortuantly where not even her fault. She was doing her duty when she fell to Arthas and was forced to serve him, she started gaining freedom and began to exert freedom on others. 'The Forsaken' race was created, she now sees them more as her people now because they hav probably the same afterlife as she does in store for her.

Genn has reason to HATE sylvanus true, but to deny the most screwed over LORE character in years (Not counting Jaina) a minor victory to gain even for a moment a glimpse of salvation from the pits of hell. Gennn pulled a asshole move with what he did, even after Varians death he blames sylvanus for that aswell not knowing that she had to pull her people back or the HORDE would have fallen.

She is a very very intelligent leader and i think she will end up better off than GENN come the end of Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    See EVIL no i dont think so i see her as driven and on occasion driven to the point of doing crazy ass things. Vengence is what got her to Arthas and for her to find out what hell her death would entail. She is tying to stop if not atone for her crimes that unfortuantly where not even her fault. She was doing her duty when she fell to Arthas and was forced to serve him, she started gaining freedom and began to exert freedom on others. 'The Forsaken' race was created, she now sees them more as her people now because they hav probably the same afterlife as she does in store for her.

Genn has reason to HATE sylvanus true, but to deny the most screwed over LORE character in years (Not counting Jaina) a minor victory to gain even for a moment a glimpse of salvation from the pits of hell. Gennn pulled a asshole move with what he did, even after Varians death he blames sylvanus for that aswell not knowing that she had to pull her people back or the HORDE would have fallen.

She is a very very intelligent leader and i think she will end up better off than GENN come the end of Legion.
    Not really. What did Sylvanas after she first gained Val'kyr? She began to slaughter and raise humans. She startest a conquest against other human nations, Gilneas and Stromgarde. And she took nearly everything from Genns people.

Why should he have allowed her to enslave the Val'kyr king, pretty much giving her the power to finally whipe out humanity to turn them all into Undeads? Why should Genn say "Yeah, Sylvanas deserves immortality and after all she did to my people, her happiness is important, even more important than the safety of all humanity?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Not really. What did Sylvanas after she first gained Val'kyr? She began to slaughter and raise humans. She startest a conquest against other human nations, Gilneas and Stromgarde. And she took nearly everything from Genns people.
    Gilnaes forced by Garrosh, and Stromguard hasnt been a human nation in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Sylvanas reminds me of Arthas tbh, which is kinda ironic seeing as he caused all this. But she is on the hunt for greater power to rescue her people, and that's the same exact motives that Arthas had when he took up Frostmourne. But I can see her on a path of redemption later on in Legion, she has not commited any war crimes, that was all Garrosh's doing so technically not her.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The first thing she did was go to Deathknell to raise corpses from a graveyard so she'd have reinforcements for Garrosh's war.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Gilnaes forced by Garrosh, and Stromguard hasnt been a human nation in years.
    Not to mention the only person with a confirmed right to the place was a Forsaken by then. And was killed long ago on orders of a Troll so it's not like the Forsaken can be blamed for his death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    No. The first thing she did was go to Deathknell to raise corpses from a graveyard so she'd have reinforcements for Garrosh's war.
    And raising the slaughtered humans from Hillsbrad.

And I would really like to know if all those Horde Fanboys are simply trolling or of their moral viewpoints are really that broken. Like, you people know that trying to justify conquest and genocide lets you look..don't know...inhuman?
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-09-21 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    I know that there are TONS of threads discussing this. But with new lore, i can make my case. And, if im wrong, please correct me.
    Now we know what Sylvanas has been doin in Stormheim, she made a pact with Helya [ clearly evil ] to bind/control the Val'kyr queen, if im not wrong, to HELYA control her. Then Sylvanas would have an endless supply of val'kyr and be pratically imortal. So she wants to defeat a force of good, helping a force of evil, because she is more important than everyone else? Tell me when any in the Alliance did something like that man!
    Arthas....

Thanks for playing though, we have some wonderful consolation prizes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Arthas....

Thanks for playing though, we have some wonderful consolation prizes for you.
    Arthas was never Alliance. He was Lordaeron - you know the logic Horde players trot out all the time to argue why Lordaeron shouldn't be taken back by the Alliance.