Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unholy Trinkts (and other speccs)

Hi all!
    Cept. for the pure stats trinkets which are easy to rank, what rankings amongs trinkets are there for Unholy?
    There are so many other trinkets out there with special proccs etc. and I have no clue how to calc. all the different scenarios for them.

So are the pure stat trinkets the best? or is the inc crit-dmg one better? Hows the one from last boss in Neltharions Lair?
    I would really like a ranking for the trinkets!

Cheers!

These seem to have been the best that I've found and hopefully should help you with your trinkets.

oh cheers! Thanks alot!

- - - Updated - - -

oh any stats for Marfisi's Giant Censer? the Crit-dmg booster

Not sure if your's correct Leny, but TheQ released the following list last night on the DK Discord, COMPLETELY different results for the Emerald Nightmare trinkets.

Last edited by LickMeh; 2016-09-19 at 09:35 AM.

So today I tried the AskMrRobot premium feature "best in bags" and it told me to use the Groontooth War Horn (heirloom) instead of my 850 Memento of Angerboda. Are there any sims on how good the War Horn actually is? Or does it just look at the stats and go "hey this is better".

Deleted
    Mr robot is a bit shit at the moment especially when it comes to trinkets. Id cancel my sub for while but for £2 a month i cba.

Marfisis censor is bad. It's crit on hit dmg not % crit. I think

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imolate View Post
    So today I tried the AskMrRobot premium feature "best in bags" and it told me to use the Groontooth War Horn (heirloom) instead of my 850 Memento of Angerboda. Are there any sims on how good the War Horn actually is? Or does it just look at the stats and go "hey this is better".
    Are you kidding me? People still go to askmrrobot? You really think your 815 heirloom will be better than a 850 momento? If you are guillible and can't simply test both trinkets you have by even smacking a target dummy or paying attention to your dps in dungeons then you are truely lost. I would think it's common sense that the 850 momento (@ the highest ilvl in the game right now) would be way better than an 815 loom trink with a decent proc. Momentos proc is just way better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    Not sure if your's correct Leny, but TheQ released the following list last night on the DK Discord, COMPLETELY different results for the Emerald Nightmare trinkets.

That does seem to be a more updated version, so I imagine it is more accurate. I know there was some issue with simming Ursocs paw so maybe that was fixed and bumped it up.

Momento of Angerboda is really undervalued

I'm the only one a bit sad that our BiS trinkets are some uninteresting flat stat-giver?

So is the darkmoon trinket at 850 BiS until mythic gear? I'm assuming the sim above is for the 840 version unless they forgot to add that it was 850

So, if I read these lists correctly a warforged/titanforged mythic trinket is usually better than any of the raid ones @ 860?
    Edit: Since I see every guide tell differently, what does currently sim better, haste or crit? Or a healthy 50/50 mixture of both?
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-09-21 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So, if I read these lists correctly a warforged/titanforged mythic trinket is usually better than any of the raid ones @ 860?
    Edit: Since I see every guide tell differently, what does currently sim better, haste or crit? Or a healthy 50/50 mixture of both?
    From my latest Sim I got that with about the same Haste and Crit (Haste leading by 400 points) if STR is 1-1 in value one point of crit is around 0.85 in value and haste is 0.68
    So crit pulls ahead some.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ursocs paw is high on the list but everyone that got it last night all said it sucks.. maybe these are the 890 versions listed?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Ursocs paw is high on the list but everyone that got it last night all said it sucks.. maybe these are the 890 versions listed?
    In the lists above it is the heroic level one (865) but the dungeon trinkets it's listed against are the 840 versions. If you are lucky enough to have a 850 version of one of the trinkets that's getting close to it, it's better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Yes i have a 870 version of Ursocs paw and its completely useless, dont use it

I'm really glad I invested in a dark moon dominion. I like the consistency of the trinket. It's disappointing that ursocs paw is bad. I wonder why it's simmed so high? Probably off of pure ilvl advantage seems like. I spent all my seals trying to get one thanks for saving me the disappointment! I'll stick to my dominion + momento for now.

Yeah, after playing around with Ursocs on my UH DK yesterday, i found that on pretty much every single fight, its proc did less damage than my Outbreak.

Yes, outbreak did more dps than trinket proc. It's that bad.
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    all trinkets seem rather shit atm. got myself a ravaged seed pot. damage isnt something to write home about either

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=11

or im doing it wrong afcourse haha

Got the trinket off Ursoc last night and used it on ill'gnyoth, did 1.16 mil damage for me, which was slightly more then the fire proc food at 1.12mil. I might try out some more on my Drained mana crystal (1123 strength and 898 crit). This trinket i feel like will scale well since we should already be going for as much crit as possible. For perspective also my gargoyle without hero did 1.25 mil after being cast twice, so ya idk seems good to me at least