Quote Originally Posted by snoffelfix View Post
    It was posted a few pages back, they do not sheathe on the back
    Just because some used the dress room on wowhead? Like I said so does rogues thunder fury but ingame it does on the back.
    Except you mean another post which I missed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lwbrent31 View Post
    Where have you been getting the pieces for this?
    Think its the Vindictive gladiators set. You get pieces from the pvp WQ:s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Could you please use the bug for frost and tell if the swords sheath on the back?
    I don't need to use the bug because the pvp weapon skin I've got unlocks all specs appearances and I can confirm that the frost pvp appearance does not go on the back they are at your side and the weapons are tiny like super tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post
    I don't need to use the bug because the pvp weapon skin I've got unlocks all specs appearances and I can confirm that the frost pvp appearance does not go on the back they are at your side and the weapons are tiny like super tiny!
    And with tiny/supertiny you mean normal weaponsize that acual real weapons would have?!
    One of the few reasons I wanted to play frost was cause of the size of the weapons. They look like REAL weapon instead of some big glowstick (like the 2nd unholy artifact looks)
    To bad frost performence is so bad its unplayable

He didn't talk about the PvP appearance but the hidden. I guess he misquoted and thought you also had the Blood appearance and could bug the other hidden.

Do we know any of the requirements for the Blood DK skin beyond it dropping from the Withered Training instance? Is it affected by score, bosses killed, total number of Withered, etc?

Also did we get some "new" DK character that could run and check the "pointing Lich King ghosts" teory? Draw lines based on where he is pointing on the map and see if it leads somewhere!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Do we know any of the requirements for the Blood DK skin beyond it dropping from the Withered Training instance? Is it affected by score, bosses killed, total number of Withered, etc?
    pure random it seems. Ppl got it on the first week and well. You wont get much done then. And I cleared ALL yesterday and still havent gotten the skin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    And with tiny/supertiny you mean normal weaponsize that acual real weapons would have?!
    One of the few reasons I wanted to play frost was cause of the size of the weapons. They look like REAL weapon instead of some big glowstick (like the 2nd unholy artifact looks)
    To bad frost performence is so bad its unplayable
    No, that is not what I meant You would be foolish to use these as a real weapon, they are far too wide, and not edged well. They are also made of stone which is far from practical and the area between the blade and where the cross guards would be have huge cut out areas making it so structuraly weak that it would very likely break on its first swing if you could even pick it up considering its made of stone, with Warcraft at this point I think we have to let go of wanting things to be realistic. :P
    Last edited by mmocb70217e30d; 2016-09-21 at 09:07 AM.

I was talking about the hidden skin not pvp

Deleted
    I was talking about the hidden skin not pvp
    What makes you think I have the blood hidden skin :P?

Deleted
    Huh, people pvp on a DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Huh, people pvp on a DK?
    It's a good ranged dps, why are you surprised?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Anyone found anything wierd doing EN or M+?

Didn't find anything special in EN as frost.

What makes you think I have the blood hidden skin :P?
    My bad, it looks you're holding the uh hidden skin >.<
    Nvm then

Has anyone tried something with the boss encounter Yogg-Saron where you enter the portal and have the Lich King scenario before entering the room where you kill his brains for the Frost Hidden skin?

My bad, it looks you're holding the uh hidden skin >.<
    Nvm then
    Nah, it's the PvP skin for Prestige 1+50.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tuduu123 View Post
    Has anyone tried something with the boss encounter Yogg-Saron where you enter the portal and have the Lich King scenario before entering the room where you kill his brains for the Frost Hidden skin?
    Several people were there. And what exactly would you try?

For frost, any leads perhaps involving Ner'zhul, seeing as he's quite prominent in the initial artifact acquisition? Maybe something in Shadowmoon in WoD? The flavor text for the Runes of Darkening don't rule out the possibility.

"Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."

It doesn't not fit given he could be still within the artifacts...

Update: Ran Shadowmoon Burial Grounds and led to nothing.
    Last edited by Azzkikkrr; 2016-09-21 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post

Several people were there. And what exactly would you try?
    Maybe something with /bow or /kneel emotes might trigger something while wearing the artifact weapons.

so any1 tested the "lich king pointing" idea yet? I have been to all of them already on my DK