Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not really. You made up silly statements and refused to believe the information that you have been given. They fixed a bug with the game and on topic of the 3rd legendary. Luck nothing else. But if you want to keep spouting the crazy nonsense that is "streamers get a better chance" then I can just sit here and laugh. By the way the Moon is made of cheese. :O
    They just told you they fixed the bug and you chose to believe them, that's just silly!!! And what information? That lets say me with 8 days total play time on a single character, 200+ dungeons in total, every single cache since day 2, more than 300 World Quests done ( I know i suck at that part ) have yet to see a legendary drop, not only for me but for at least a person for in a group. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what are the chances for a person to get his 3rd legendary and even more so what are the chances that a streamer would get it out of 99.99% or even more players who are not streaming. RNG is fine but there is a RNG and then there is this...
    Last edited by markos82; 2016-09-21 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Thing is, Blizz could put it to rest any time they choose by pulling back the curtain and explaining clearly how it's supposed to work and where and why things went wrong.

They don't want to do this.

Blizz has a very clear incentive to admit to no fault until they're backed into a corner and problems are undeniable.

People are rightfully skeptical of Blizz's "everything is just fine" PR, because they keep screwing it up and refuse to show that it's actually fixed. When Blizz chooses not to do this, the plebs have every right to speculate.
    You wouldn't believe they had pulled back the "real" curtain anyway, so why should they even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    They just told you they fixed the bug and you chose to believe them, that's just silly!!! And what information? That lets say me with 8 days total play time on a single character, 200+ dungeons in total, every single chance since day 2, more than 300 World Quests done ( I know i suck at that part ) have yet to see a legendary drop, not only for me but for at least a person in a group. I'm still waiting for you to tll me what are the chances for a person to get his 3rd legendary and even more so what are the chances that a streamer would get it out on 99.99% or even more players who are not streaming. RNG is fine but there is a RNG and then there is this...
    No what is silly is making up conspiracy theories because you are unhappy someone has legendaries and you don't. . More conspiracy theories please. Also the chances are more than likely slim as hell but so what? A chance is still a chance. I haven't got one yet and I've done a fair amount of farming. Do I need to make up conspiracy theories about some guy who got 3 more than me? Nope.

i see ppl with mirmiron and invencible mounts, i lost the count of how many times i'v done it. so not big deal. rng will grn mates.

If they didnt fixed the bug they wouldnt confirm you that it exist.

and lmao at ppl thinking that they know how to codes work. we dont know.

btw: a guildy got his 3rd past weekend. good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaxDAyNUfPk

I know, I know.. we're back to "RNG is RNG" as an excuse.
    It's not really an excuse. Even during the "2nd legendary has higher dropchance" bug, it was still RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by exriel View Post
    You wouldn't believe they had pulled back the "real" curtain anyway, so why should they even bother?
    "I think players are cynical, so I'm going to be even more cynical. That'll learn 'em."

Yeah, no. Non-communication is a TERRIBLE policy. But it seems to be the one they're going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No what is silly is making up conspiracy theories because you are unhappy someone has legendaries and you don't. . More conspiracy theories please. Also the chances are more than likely slim as hell but so what? A chance is still a chance. I haven't got one yet and I've done a fair amount of farming. Do I need to make up conspiracy theories about some guy who got 3 more than me? Nope.
    For someone who loves X-files I would have guessed you would know what conspiracy is....

Seriously who the fuck is Elvine and why should we care? Its RnGebus live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    It's random, educate yourself instead of remaining ignorant. There's no conspiracy theory.

You guys really love conspiracy theories, right? Pathetic.
    Honestly, this site has more salt than any forum I've seen.

....or is this a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    "I think players are cynical, so I'm going to be even more cynical. That'll learn 'em."

Yeah, no. Non-communication is a TERRIBLE policy. But it seems to be the one they're going with.
    I mean, they have communicated how the system works and what the bug was. I think your rage demonstrates how effective that strategy has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Seriously who the fuck is Elvine and why should we care? Its RnGebus live with it.
    You know... and you're jelli. But you're also human so...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitxd View Post
    Honestly, this site has more salt than any forum I've seen.

....or is this a conspiracy.
    I don't even have a legendary and I've done my fair share of farming. Don't care personally. Would like one yeah but not like I need one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You know... and you're jelli. But you're also human so...
    Maybe he doesn't really care and neither do I.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    So go play a casual game then and get away from wow, odyn forbid that we have something challenging that most players wont see in the game...
    RNG isnt challenging its annoying

So they should remove RNG? and make the game even more easy to gear up?
    Jesus Christ no. Already piss easy enough to gear as it is.

So they should remove RNG? and make the game even more easy to gear up?
    yes, actually not "easier" same amount of time but with more statistical rewards.

go back to a long currency model, where it takes 3-6 months of X play time to gather Y material so you can spend it.

AKA Apexis Crystal etc. That model is always more satisfying than RNG

My Raid Leader got his second Legiondary from one of bosses we down last night while plenty of other guildies, including myself, have none. It can happen, but of course people will extrapolate a few instances and ignore the thousands more that contradict their tinfoil hats.

I don't know how people can still pull the "rng is rng" card after blizzard openly admitted there was a bug that says otherwise. Yes, they claimed to have fixed it, but the fact that they broke it in the first place opens up a lot more room of doubt on whether the fixes actually worked.

Stop caring what other people have. You are not a special snowflake and deserve nothing.

Problem solved.