How do people manage to snipe good deals I've bid on?

This may be the wrong section but since it basically is a profession I think it would fit here.

As the title says. I've been trying to "play the ah" for the past few days and have managed to turn 5k into 10k by buying and reselling. Not that much, I know, but I'm testing the waters.

Anyway, I've found these uber deals for certain items, eg 160 shal'dorei silk for 1c/each on the bid. Some people always manage to snipe it jsut before the timer expires. do they have some exact timer for auctions? Because I can only see "very long", "long" or "short".

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    This may be the wrong section but since it basically is a profession I think it would fit here.

As the title says. I've been trying to "play the ah" for the past few days and have managed to turn 5k into 10k by buying and reselling. Not that much, I know, but I'm testing the waters.

Anyway, I've found these uber deals for certain items, eg 160 shal'dorei silk for 1c/each on the bid. Some people always manage to snipe it jsut before the timer expires. do they have some exact timer for auctions? Because I can only see "very long", "long" or "short".

thanks.
    AH bots.

the most popular AH add on, has a secondary program you can pay for...that is basically a bot. Blizz just seems to ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    AH bots.

the most popular AH add on, has a secondary program you can pay for...that is basically a bot. Blizz just seems to ignore it
    it doesnt really have anything to do with bots. its just people using TSM and watching the sniper plugin and using macros to buy out items.