Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I mean it looks like Honorbuddy but this was in the middle of the stream right? He would either have to open the client from Honorbuddy on stream which I don't think he did or would have to have the client already opened from Honorbuddy and Honorbuddy open but turned off and then would have to turn it on mid stream. So although it does look sketchy if you know anything about Honorbuddy it becomes pretty far fetched and its Sloot I would say give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Well with any program you can setup hotkeys that automatically turns it on. So all that could've been done and you wouldn't have seen it in stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    If it turns out he is actually using Honorbuddy its probably just for farming I really really doubt any of these guys are running rotation bots for progression.
    Wait....so now it's ok to use this stuff for farming as long as it isn't for progression? Like seriously why would you just say that. Using a bot period is against the ToS and shouldn't be used no matter what. If you feel the need to use the bot for anything, even farming, then perhaps you are playing the wrong game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Top players in stuff cheat all the time. Look at professional athletes using steroids, same thing. Yes it's incredibly stupid but people are dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure they ban any accounts tied to a bot account no?
    Nah, they don't ban your battle.net account. They ban the individual wow account. If you have multiple accounts only the ones caught botting are suspended. Honor Buddy though seems fishy. Every iteration of that has been caught since people were banned in the wave over a year ago. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to keep using it now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

No idea why he'd run honorbuddy. Maybe if all 5 members of serenity run it they can do it to get their mythics out of the way on their 5th alt? Still not worth the ban risk IMO.
    Blizzard rarely - if ever - punish popular Streamers to the same severity as regualr players so they know it's a risk they can take. If they get backlash then they just rally their fans to flood the official forums until it's reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I've been in his stream enough (not a fan of him eitherway) to know that he wouldn't risk it this close to the progress race.
    Well, that count for a whole hill of beans.

That shit was sketchy AF.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Blizzard rarely - if ever - punish popular Streamers to the same severity as regualr players so they know it's a risk they can take. If they get backlash then they just rally their fans to flood the official forums until it's reversed.
    Google search of free reckful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw did you actually listen to the audio on the stream?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Y'all think a person who WILL compete for world first within a few weeks would risk it for some silly bot?
    please.. get your heads out of your asses.

Might add that around same time i got kicked out of the game with the statement "you have logged in from another location".
    So perfectly plausible it was DDoS crap again.

Yeah just couldn't be a mouse with buttons, or a scrollwheel.
    Guess il throw out my g600 with 9 thumb buttons which half of them are cooldown related
    Yes i do. top players have been known to cheat for years. it is in all games and wow is not excluded from that list.

The only question this thread makes me ask myself is "what makes someone care that much to create a thread about it"?

There's no lag or input delay or effect of DDOS on this planet that would have the effect you're seeing in the video. Either a GM took control of his character, which would log him out, or he has a program on his system that is taking control of the character to do what it was programmed to do, AKA a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Btw did you actually listen to the audio on the stream?
    I can run a bot and then hold my hands up while saying 'Ooh boy guys, I'm lagging, this is crazy!' too.

Oooohhh cheaters need a good old public shaming. SHAME SHAME SHAME

I wish I had a keyboard that could do all the shit his character was doing on its own. That would be awesome!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Seems nobody has watched this for more than 5 mins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    There's no lag or input delay or effect of DDOS on this planet that would have the effect you're seeing in the video. Either a GM took control of his character, which would log him out, or he has a program on his system that is taking control of the character to do what it was programmed to do, AKA a bot.

I can run a bot and then hold my hands up while saying 'Ooh boy guys, I'm lagging, this is crazy!' too.
    Did you notice the people over the voice chat weren't responding to him either? His stream was probably rubber banding his movement and then you saw him walk and run in place into a pillar. That means his internet was lagging hard.

When it catches up everything happens at once and you probably die. You'll see the abilities you were spamming queued up and execute as it catches up. Did we go back in time 20 years where no one understand lag?

Sloot botting LOL you guys are retarded

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-21 at 07:07 PM.

Did you notice the people over the voice chat weren't responding to him either? His stream was probably rubber banding his movement and then you saw him walk and run in place into a pillar. That means his internet was lagging hard.

When it catches up everything happens at once and you probably die. You'll see the abilities you were spamming queued up and execute as it catches up. Did we go back in time 20 years where no one understand lag?
    Not how networking works chief. EVERYONE would be running in place if he was lagging. Most streamers also have a toggle voice chat button. Reeeaaaally easy to hit that once, and talk to no one because no one can even hear you.

To be clear, I'm not saying 100% it was an honorbot he was using. I'm saying 100% it wasn't lag or network issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    If he were really using a bot, why would he take his hands off the keyboard to make it look worse?
    i was wondering this same thing. last week was watching his stream right hand behind his head and the other to his side and the game was still playing was like uh wtf??

Ya that "lag" made him hit his defensive cool down at exactly 30% HP.

I've had that shit happen before too tho.

Especially during a dodgy connection period

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Sloot botting LOL you guys are retarded
    baaaaa baaaaa is all I read from your post