so... how is the IftK arms build?

got a ret paladin at 110 but im just so use to the way that arms plays that i feel id be more efficient dpsing (plus i love the mobility of arms) HOWEVER if the IftK build cant put up decent numbers then il have to consider something else. so my question is this can the IftK build put up decent numbers? what about against a ret? is there a gap or how much of a difference is there?

thanks for any info given

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    No clue how it is against a ret. But IftK builds isn't even close to comparable to FR builds on Single Target.

the last boss in aszhara is the only one i i know where iftk is extremly strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    No clue how it is against a ret. But IftK builds isn't even close to comparable to FR builds on Single Target.
    Are there logs for this anywhere? Im curious to if it's a case that arms is below the pack without FR, or that they are way ahead with it :P

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Are there logs for this anywhere? Im curious to if it's a case that arms is below the pack without FR, or that they are way ahead with it :P
    Sims had it even with Fury, so lower middle of the pack. But sims are sims. You won't find logs cause everyone has been told not to play it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Sims had it even with Fury, so lower middle of the pack. But sims are sims. You won't find logs cause everyone has been told not to play it
    Well I aint touching FR unless I get the legendary that reduces MS costs.... It just doesnt feel smooth to me :P

its good and comfortable for leveling / wq / farming.. mixed aoe / single target... easy and very fun 2 play.. but i think not THE TOP AND BEST dps specc...^^