Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I really liked that, there's a whole bunch of world bosses in Legion, so such a simple indication which of them is up and where to find him was quite nice, i'm not complaining about my 870 warforged ring either :3
    Yeah helps, its not that, i am talking about the "DUR HUR, WHERE IS MY LOOTZ? LIKE I TOTALLY JUST RAIDED A WORLD BOSS AND NO LOOTZ??"

Its sad, its disgusting, its pathetic.

Lets ignore the fact, world bosses have been a glorified group boss since WoTLK and nothing else.. and people quit since then so they wouldnt know..but really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Have there really been this many people gone this long who don't know that world bosses have been personal loot for awhile now? If you win the lottery, stuff drops in your bags. If you don't, you get nothing. No more corpse looting.
    I'm talking about the gold, everyone else got like 6 gold.

38 gold fell out frm under his wing at the very end so i grabbed that loot...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    Yeah you're right, I always imagine dragons terrorizing the countryside strapped up with enormous backpacks filled with gold and gems.
    .... Seriously dude, learn your basic fantasy. Dragons always have a dragon hoard. Always.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    No, you don't need to loot world boss. The World quest reward for me was 1k Class Hall Resources, didn't stop me from getting 35 gold right when he died + 35 gold again with a bonus roll, and I didn't have to loot him to get those 35gold.
    AS I SAID "I DONT THINK PEOPLE NOTICED ITS A WORLD QUEST... SO NO YOU DONT NEED TO LOOT HIM, YOU ATUOMATICLY GET THE GOLD/GEAR IF IT DROPS"

however personal loot in dungeons and raids still requires you loot, but he does not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    So the piece of loot you get is announced before in the world quest reward tooltip?
    I had 1000 order resources. So I had a zero chance to get a piece of gear before I even started to fight (minus bonus roll ofc)??
    no, the loot is just right out granted to you, the "reward" it shows is not the peice of loot you get, the loot is sorta like a "bonus" part of the world quest, you dont loot it off them, they just grant it to you
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I didn't get loot, but I did get the opportunity to t-storm a few alliance players off that massive cliff to their deaths before they could loot the boss on my Ele shaman.

That, to me, is a value greater than gold or loot. Cherishing PvP servers with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... Seriously dude, learn your basic fantasy. Dragons always have a dragon hoard. Always.
    Maybe read the whole thread with all the responses before cherry-picking something that has been gone over multiple times. Dragons having a dragon hoard is completely different to dragons constantly having said hoard on their person (dragon?). Lose the condescending attitude, you just look like a tool since this has already been discussed.

We're talking about a dragon out in the middle of nowhere with no hoard in sight, because he presumably left it back in his lair. You know, because its hard to fly around breathing fire on everyone while you're holding your giant mound of gold and jewels that any regular dragon would just have left at home.

Unless you're Smaug, since he had a penchant for shoving gems and shit into his body like a crazy masochist, but he's pretty much an anomaly.

TL;DR: Wump wump, you need to learn to read.
    Last edited by gusty jack; 2016-09-21 at 06:35 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    Maybe read the whole thread with all the responses before cherry-picking something that has been gone over multiple times. Dragons having a dragon hoard is completely different to dragons constantly having said hoard on their person (dragon?). Lose the condescending attitude, you just look like a tool since this has already been discussed.

We're talking about a dragon out in the middle of nowhere with no hoard in sight, because he presumably left it back in his lair. You know, because its hard to fly around breathing fire on everyone while you're holding your giant mound of gold and jewels that any regular dragon would just have left at home.

Unless you're Smaug, since he had a penchant for shoving gems and shit into his body like a crazy masochist, but he's pretty much an anomaly.

TL;DR: Wump wump, you need to learn to read.
    The second you engage Nithogg, you are told you do so in his lair...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The second you engage Nithogg, you are told you do so in his lair...
    Yeah, totally, that's why he's standing on the top of a mountain surrounded by nothing but grass and dead trees. Absolutely, phenomenal choice of lair you have there Nithogg. No wonder you don't drop any gold, you're far too stupid to even have any.

It's not a lair. It's not a cave, it's not a nest, it's not the ruins of an old temple, it's not any other thing that could be feasibly defined as a lair. By definition a lair is either secret or concealed, where someone can go to seclude themselves. An easily accessible and highly visible grassy knoll is either not a lair, or a lair fit only for history's most idiotic dragon.

Please, continue to argue these super serious semantics stemming from my original post which was obviously a humorous/sarcastic comment on how dragons don't strap their hoards of gold and jewels on their backs when they go pillaging. I mean who would ever see the humour in such a comment, it's surely preposterous to assume that it was intended.

The best bet is truly to tell me I don't know anything about fantasy and assert that I ought to go learn the basics. Pray tell, how would I even know that dragons wouldn't strap their hoards to their bodies when they go ravaging the land if I didn't know dragons have hoards to begin with?
    How could I possibly assert that a hill is a shitty lair if I was so uncouth as to not know that dragons had lairs? My god, I must be a savant to have jumped to these improbably conclusions without having so much as a basic understanding of fantasy.
    Last edited by gusty jack; 2016-09-21 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got the world quest completion: class hall resources.
    that was it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on their back, christ.

Not a bad drop for such an easy boss

10+ Year Old Account
    I lucked out and got a Warforged 865 ring with socket.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Unrelated to the original complaint - are the lightning patches barely visible with lower graphic settings or were all the people I saw standing in one of the most obvious boss abilities of all time really being that daft?

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    Unrelated to the original complaint - are the lightning patches barely visible with lower graphic settings or were all the people I saw standing in one of the most obvious boss abilities of all time really being that daft?

They might just be lagging out. I have a pretty damn old computer and during world bosses my fps sometimes drops to 2 and I can barely do anything let alone dodge those things.

Is it just me or is this one of the easiest world bosses ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Kazzak at least offered Blood of Sargeras as a consolation if you didn't get loot. Also, a LOT of people aren't being rewarded even the piddling gold Nidhogg drops so it's probably bugged.
    Your consolation is the ~700 gold from the WQ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endur View Post
    Is it just me or is this one of the easiest world bosses ever?
    There hasn't been an even moderately hard world boss since TBC

Are we going to start threads every time someone doesn't get loot from a boss?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

He dropped me a Legendary (Acherus Drapes) AND an 875 cloak. So, I reckon he's got just around enough treasure about his person.

Though where he acquired Acherus' Drapes from is beyond me. A more pertinent question might be why was he looking to decorate his lair with curtains from my class hall, and why didn't we stop him stealing them?

I downed H Nythendra tonight and got a few gold. Used a bonus roll and got a few more gold. Maybe I should start a thread about that.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"