Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    RNG isnt challenging its annoying
    Exactly, Plus, it was clearly skewed towards people who already had them. Im sick of RNG, I like to know I can obtain some things with effort and not through a roll of the dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Well my friend, meet this guy below me
    No thanks. Apexis gear was shit. Plus getting raid gear was easy enough to invalidate it after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaxDAyNUfPk

I know, I know.. we're back to "RNG is RNG" as an excuse.

wow wtf I still haven't received 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yup, i honestly wonder if any of these people who think that way played wod, or would imagine what the game would be like this way.
    Sigh, you are all missing the point. Don't concentrate on WHAT was for sale but the method to obtain it.

There should be some method to progress in currency in order to buy something. It should mimic real world, you know like having to earn money to buy a car. Anyone that loves this RNG crap probably thinks a car should just fall out of the sky and then when it does they complain that it's not the car they wanted. I think I'm really getting too old for this game. Essentially blizzard is doing this with artifact weapons as it is, the only difference is you aren't buying something, but you are spending "POINTS" to buy "POWER".

Every boss in every dungeon and every raid should drop some type of currency that you can then save up to buy whatever piece of gear you want, you know like VALOR points or CONQUEST points or CHAMPIONS SEALS or any number of other currency they already had.

Not sure why we need to go to this, surprise you get a shiny new piece of something by killing some random goat.

Im pretty sure they didnt fix anything

Blizzard had originally said most players would have 1 legendary by the time raids opened

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea who this guy is...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Exactly, Plus, it was clearly skewed towards people who already had them. Im sick of RNG, I like to know I can obtain some things with effort and not through a roll of the dice.
    This guy gets it^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Im pretty sure they didnt fix anything

Blizzard had originally said most players would have 1 legendary by the time raids opened
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Dev-Interviews
    Just ctrl+f "tuned", and you'll find the quote.

"The first tier is balanced around most players not having a legendary item.
    Later tiers will be tuned around most players having a legendary item."

Emerald Nightmare is NOT tuned with everyone having legendaries.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-09-21 at 06:21 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never have I seen a thread so chock full of insane paranoid theories.

It's RNG. If you don't like it, start a thread asking for the Legendary Vendor to return.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Did the drop get buffed or something? Last night my guild got 4 Legendaries. I also had a friend in another guild get it in her Emissary cache yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    It's because he's a casual. Casuals and bads get all the legendaries and high roll gear. It's just how it goes.
    I don't have any legendaries, and am flattered that you consider me a great player. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    So did I, 8 days+ total play time on a SINGLE character, 200+ dungeons ( HCs mostly ) and 38 mythics + 2 Mythics+ today. And I still need to change ilvl825 belt and you want to tell me that somehow there is a chance for him to get his 3rd legendary before 99% of the players get their 1st? Yeah rignt....
    If you don't know how statistics work, don't try to argue based on them, please.

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    AKA Apexis Crystal etc. That model is always more satisfying than RNG
    It really isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Did the drop get buffed or something? Last night my guild got 4 Legendaries. I also had a friend in another guild get it in her Emissary cache yesterday.
    Supposedly it did, because quite a few people in my guild got them as well, all their first legendaries.

Based on the fact that I'm seeing way more people get their first now instead of people getting their second/third+, I'm pretty sure it's all working as intended now. This does NOT mean people won't get a second/third, because that would be stupid to even consider that.

My guild has 6 legendaries I think. 1 of the players is on all day every day, and I think the other 5 have just casually played.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it makes you feel any better he can only use 1 for now soon 2 and it will be a while for all 3

Its K guys, RNG loot is FUN. So FUN. Enjoy the FUN.

After the fix, the same guy who acquired the first legendary for our guild, got his 2nd. So now we have total of 3.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    But the person should have a reduced chance of getting next one but strangely he got his 3rd!
    The person can still have had a reduced chance, doesn't mean the person wouldn't be able to get one.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..