Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    In this situation I would gladly DE that trinket in front of them, after they kicked me.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Good daily reminder that SHIFT+click and only loot AP items is the way to go...the rest can just get mailed to me

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Why does the addon need to exist if its sole purpose
    I know you probably have no friends but it's actually quite convenient to use in groups of friends as well. Don't have to check every time if alt 335 actually already has a good item on the slot.

this is gonna end badly.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Blame the people not the tool.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    No tool and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Plus it's easier to get rid of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    No tool and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Plus it's easier to get rid of.
    This is going to happen with or without the damn tool.

The pros far outweigh the cons. Are we to just remove something every time and ass hat is an ass hat?
    Chalk it up as your typical dbag encounter...honestly, we should all be used to those in this community.
    99 out of a 100 drops WON'T end this way.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

It is a poor judgement basing an upgrade only on item level, but it is in part doing what players should be doing themselves.
    Actually considering if an item is good for someone else, as that is a fundamental part of why that is default, and why it works as it does.
    Ignorant and attention grabbing titles describing things as cancer or aids isn't helping, it just makes you look like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Just to be clear, by default this addon does not announce anything. You have to turn on Group Announce.
    It basically checks the ilvl of the item, the winner and the rest of the group.
    If the item is same or lower than the item in the winners slot and someone in the group has lower and can use it, it will say that Item could be an upgrade to Xplayer.
    I've used it without announce and it's quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    Just to be clear, by default this addon does not announce anything. You have to turn on Group Announce.
    It basically checks the ilvl of the item, the winner and the rest of the group.
    If the item is same or lower than the item in the winners slot, it will say that X in the group has a lower ilvl piece.
    I've used it without announce and it's quite nice.
    pretty lame addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Starting this week I've seen some people on mythics using an addon that notifies on party chat if people can trade the loot or not. I got a random 850 trinket wich was pretty good for my offspec, then people started bitching on me because the addon told them that the trinket wasn't an upgrade and I didn't want to trade it, then they kicked me from the group. I seriously don't understand why shit like this exists.
    Sell it to them, I got 25k for a trinket from Archway, better than vendoring!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by foodai View Post
    pretty lame addon.
    I've only seen it proc a few times when I received items that were useless to me. I offered them up for trade at that point.
    Saves me looking at people's gear to see if anyone would want it.
    It has never picked up someone else's loot at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Sell it to them, I got 25k for a trinket from Archway, better than vendoring!
    I wondered how long it would take this thread to hits its low point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    This is going to happen with or without the damn tool.

The pros far outweigh the cons. Are we to just remove something every time and ass hat is an ass hat?
    Chalk it up as your typical dbag encounter...honestly, we should all be used to those in this community.
    99 out of a 100 drops WON'T end this way.
    Have you done ANY pug/lfg?

Literally every single non pre-made I join EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF LOOT... "hey man do you need that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Starting this week I've seen some people on mythics using an addon that notifies on party chat if people can trade the loot or not. I got a random 850 trinket wich was pretty good for my offspec, then people started bitching on me because the addon told them that the trinket wasn't an upgrade and I didn't want to trade it, then they kicked me from the group. I seriously don't understand why shit like this exists.
    Wow, that's actually a totally obnoxious addon. I find that highly intrusive. An addon by assholes, for assholes, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Good daily reminder that SHIFT+click and only loot AP items is the way to go...the rest can just get mailed to me
    Pretty much, The addon is almost as bad as people who start listing all the items they want before you even enter the instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Have you done ANY pug/lfg?

Literally every single non pre-made I join EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF LOOT... "hey man do you need that?"
    And you were kicked like OP? Bullshit!

Of course people ask, that should be ok. Nothing wrong with asking.
    I give out gear all the time and receive it.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT? That is why it is tradeable.
    The add-on is to help people keep asking to a minimum since WoW players are turning into a bunch of offended babies.
    Last edited by Animalhouse; 2016-09-21 at 08:32 PM. Reason: added last line to point out what SHOULD already be known.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I wondered how long it would take this thread to hits its low point.
    Selling and buying loot has gone on since tradable BoP items were introduced. I always brought extra gold along for pug raids to buy shit others didn't truly want, but won the roll for. Hell, even guilds I've been in have had players sell rare mounts - we had someone buy a flametalon off the winner for 800k.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Cool so does it parse your bank?
    Pugging in my "fuck you" ilvl shit gear to avoid dickheads coming right up, be a bit of a balancing act gotta be high enough to get in but low enough to "need" everything. Who gives a shit if it makes things harder?
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    An addon that shows possible loot upgrades for people is cancer? I think cancer is cancer and the addon can be ignored without it killing you.