Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    So I dont care much about being top.... But I really like arms but dislike FR.

Anyone got any numbers on how arms do with mortal combo or in for the kill instead of FR? I dont care about being the best as I said, but I do want to be decent at least :P
    FR Arms is better than Non-FR one by like 25-30% on single target bosses.

Deleted
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but, does Focus in battle also affect the damaged recieved by the target? Or it only affects the direct damage done by CS?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suo91 View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but, does Focus in battle also affect the damaged recieved by the target? Or it only affects the direct damage done by CS?
    Affects the damage of the ability itself not the debuff on the target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    there is no way anyone can play focused rage arms in open world thats just blatantly garbage. Play fury or simple arms with trauma/opp strikes.
    This is just not true. I play FR Arms everywhere. I don't change my spec for anything and I do just fine. One shotting most mobs is a walk in the park.

Is it best to get 3 tactician relics or is 2 fine?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    Is it best to get 3 taction relics or is 2 fine?
    Most people that I have seen are reporting that 50% is a sweet spot (i.e. 2 etw relics) with a PS in your third slot however, take what you can get. If you have 3 etw, the more the merrier I would presume.

is there a point when standard arms is better than FR? for example(just example) if you dont have 70% mastery dont bother going FR or smth like that?

is there a point when standard arms is better than FR? for example(just example) if you dont have 70% mastery dont bother going FR or smth like that?
    Nope. FR is pretty crazy right now relative to that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    "Even more mastery"? You don't even have a bare minimum right now. Just stack as much mastery as you can and avoid crit.
    What's the bare minimum amount then all other high Mastery items also have Crit on them that why i went for Mastery/Vers
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Any idea how a +1 slam damage relic at +45 fares against a +40 with +1 EtW? Can't find much info, not sure if +5 ilvls to weapon quite offsets -1 rank in EtW.

That's cool so world quests I'd be fine, I'm fairly casual so how are mythics? And what kinda oh shit options do we have? Do we just slowly die or is there hope if I'm face tanking say 3-5 mobs and get low. Sorry about the stupid qs just haven't got the time to lvl everything to 110 and hate being ineffective

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are people delaying BC for tactician at all?

Raid went fine but it was a legit exercise in frustration sitting through two layers of RNG - not only do I need to constantly proc tactician in a general sense, but I also ideally need to proc it right as BC is coming off cooldown or during the BC window itself. Usually one or the other happens. Occasionally neither happens and I sit through the entire BC window without doing any real damage.

Thought about delaying BC but then you're just wasting anger management.

What are people doing?

Deleted
    So do we just mash Execute and ignore MS/FR completely in execute phase now, or do we still MS during BC since we're using FR anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no way anyone can play focused rage arms in open world thats just blatantly garbage. Play fury or simple arms with trauma/opp strikes.
    I dunno. I charge into stuff, hit MS with 2 or 3 stacks of FR, stuff is dead. Works pretty well.
    Everything that isn't an elite of some kind is pretty much an oneshot.

Are people using old war or deadly grace? Im shelling out some gold for heroic tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Are people using old war or deadly grace? Im shelling out some gold for heroic tonight
    I had used deadly grace, but looking at others logs old war is definitely the better one now

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    I dunno. I charge into stuff, hit MS with 2 or 3 stacks of FR, stuff is dead. Works pretty well.
    Everything that isn't an elite of some kind is pretty much an oneshot.
    My only issue with FR in open world is that without CS on the target, MS hits like garbage (even with 3 FR). But it is nice charge > CS > FR FR FR and then doing 100% of its HP w/ MS.

damn. that ST damage from warriors is insane. seems like they're too ahead of other classes. expect a nerf?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    I had used deadly grace, but looking at others logs old war is definitely the better one now
    Even buying mats its like 700g per potion. This is fucking ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    damn. that ST damage from warriors is insane. seems like they're too ahead of other classes. expect a nerf?
    and then we get shat on big target switching fights or aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Even buying mats its like 700g per potion. This is fucking ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

and then we get shat on big target switching fights or aoe
    i get that but in ST the disparity between arms and other specs is too high.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

They need to nerf FR (it can still be the best single target spec) and buff other aspects of the class. There are other builds that can AoE/Cleave, whatever. They are just horribly undertuned due to the only thing making arms work at all is the ridiculousness of the Focused Rage synergy and mastery stacking.

Anyone still trying to lie to themselves that it won't get nerfed on Monday is delusional.