Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I'm about to give up

I've been disconnected from a training withered scenario today and lost all the progress i had i'm just gonna give up unless this is fixed.

You barely get anything from the Withered Training Scenario and you'll be able to do it again in 3 days, it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You barely get anything from the Withered Training Scenario and you'll be able to do it again in 3 days, it's not a big deal.
    Well it Gives rep But it takes a long time to get ancient mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Well it Gives rep But it takes a long time to get ancient mana.
    Run around the vinyard picking up bottles and flowers. You'll amass mana pretty quickly this way, though this isn't a great method during peak hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Except getting 2k ancient mana takes hours on my server. Always 10+ people farming the vineyards. And going around outside getting 1-3 mana just doesn't cut it.

Deleted
    I did it as a Fury Warrior. 20+ minutes for nothing at all. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Run around the vinyard picking up bottles and flowers. You'll amass mana pretty quickly this way, though this isn't a great method during peak hours.
    Server Hop + Vineyards. You'll get 2000 mana in 15 minutes or less.

if that makes you give up, then i honestly wonder how you survived world of bugcraft so far? 0.0

to name a few examples of bugs i had in the last few years:
    -randomly removed out of single szenario (thunderking, legendary cloak questline
    -herbs and ore despawning right in front of you because of phasing
    -dropping under the world when serpent-kick-flying over a pebble.
    -dropping into the geat sea because blizz thought it was a good idea to put a f***ing zone transfer ( Dalaran - Great Sea - Dalaran) between the main island and the fishing pond.(the highmountain kite despawns in the great sea)
    -and of course, losing 3 run in suramar szenario due to randomly getting kicked or not ported out when dying.

so yeah, old problems, new wrapping

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemyhlol View Post
    You can server hop on the Broken Isles?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    You can server hop on the Broken Isles?
    You can transfer to a new realm only if there's another player from your party in the same zone as you. The first person from the party who enters the zone will mark that zone's realm for the party.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can transfer to a new realm only if there's another player from your party in the same zone as you. The first person from the party who enters the zone will mark that zone's realm for the party.
    Oh that seems like too much effort for my lazy butt

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Hopping nor what you mentioned helps.

man you love making vomit inducing threads dont ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Hopping nor what you mentioned helps.
    looks like you've made up your mind no matter what anybody else suggests. go ahead and quit.

also, stop making these threads while you're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

You don't even need to max out your mana to max out your rep from the place. I got tired of farming the mana, so I decided to go in with just 13 starting withered. Still ending up getting enough points for the max 425 rep

Deleted
    Can you stop making these thread, MMO is not your personal blog.

Deleted
    Good thing I found is that after you've picked most of the chests you can make an easy and fast run with lowest starting number of withered.
    You mileage may wary depending on class ofc, but I'm done farming 2k mana, 600 or w/e it costs is enough to speed through.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Except getting 2k ancient mana takes hours on my server. Always 10+ people farming the vineyards. And going around outside getting 1-3 mana just doesn't cut it.
    Then stop trying to farm the hotspots. I farm in Falanaar tunnels - 2k in a half hour or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Not to mention you can go to the AH and buy the +50 / +100 mana crystals too. (I know on my server they go from 200-400 and sell pretty quickly)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    looks like you've made up your mind no matter what anybody else suggests. go ahead and quit.

also, stop making these threads while you're at it.
    Stop Making What's wrong with these threads Why dont you just go back off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    man you love making vomit inducing threads dont ya?
    Do you ever stop posting?