Fury of the Eagle on GCD now?

Is it just me? Yesterday it was without a doubt not on the GCD, but since I got my last artifact relic slot it is. Was this a change with the daily reset today? Or maybe Im just imagining things.

I played after the daily reset today before dinner and during that time it worked as normal (with no GCD) and when I came back (About 18:00 CEST, servertime) it was on the GCD. It also stopped flashing when Mongoose Fury was up on me. I really hope this is a bug, because this makes an already clunky rotation even more clunky.
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

yeah i saw this, was in a hotfix. what a bloody injustice, so not used to it
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    yeah i saw this, was in a hotfix. what a bloody injustice, so not used to it
    It might have been a bug, not intentional; on the PTR Fury of the Eagle is still off the GCD. Either way they need to go change it back.

This was likely a bandaid fix for the queueing trouble Fury of the Eagle has that would cause it to immediately cancel itself.
    IE, you could press: Mongoose Bite -> Mongoose Bite -> Fury of the Eagle, and because FotE is off the GCD, it could queue to: Mongoose Bite -> Fury of the Eagle -> Mongoose Bite. Which, obviously, cancels the FotE within the first tick.

The better fix would just be to have the first half of FotE immune to being interrupted. FotE off the GCD was on purpose, and vital, to allowing us to squeeze into that last bit of duration on Mongoose Fury.

If this is their idea of a "fix" they must think amputation is the right treatment for a papercut.

I didnt see anything in the patch notes for Fury of the Eagle. Any other news on it?

I haven't found anything official on the issue. It would be nice if we had some kind of feedback about whether its a bug or a placeholder fix. The spec would be close to ruined if its permanent in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beldias View Post
    I haven't found anything official on the issue. It would be nice if we had some kind of feedback about whether its a bug or a placeholder fix. The spec would be close to ruined if its permanent in my opinion.
    Yeah but when was the last time they talked to hunters other than to say "what do you not like 'cause we haven't read 6 months of your feedback"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we not just report the bug over and over again until they get sick of us? :P

They don't read those reports, gotta harass them on twitter instead.