Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mythic + Keystone

I went with a group to BRH mythic +2, all obviously have the keystone for it. And in the end only the person that slapped his keystone at the start to activate it gets to upgrade his keystone. Meaning that it boils down to a rush who can slap in their keystone first.

System should just upgrade evryones keystone that fits the dungeon you are doing... Because I don't feel like doing 40 dungeons to upgrade the whole party to +10

Deleted
    table missions in order hall, during class campaign, serioulsy i was close to deinstall WoW after 4 x 12 hours missions req to continue story; i don't like story gated behind reputation, i will have now some break i and i won't see whole Nightfall story ( at least ingame, theres always yt), don't like story so heavy gated behind rep, but for me story is main bait in this game at this point, so maybe its just me;

My one biggest gripe is that i cannot find a guild that fits with my raiding needs... It almost seems that there is nothing between Social/Leveling guilds and Mythic/Hardcore ones.

I also totally accept that this is a gripe of my own making and not really Legions fault.... but who likes to blame themselves eh!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    My biggest gripe is how the Artifact quests for the most part are underwhelming.

I have done all the Paladin quests, Unholy DK, Destruction Lock, Windwalker Monk, Assassination Rogue, and marksman hunter ... and so far, I haven't really been impressed. I say the best of what I have done was Ret Paladin and the Destruction Lock. The Unholy DK was just stupid as was the Windwalker Monk.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

my biggest gripe is how I dont have enough time to do everything i want to do

Deleted
    Warlocks. Pure trash class. 3 dps speccs all bottom tier garbage.

Furty was right. People are not going to bring warlocks to mythic raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've always played as kitty & resto, the artifact system is REALLY unfriendly when it comes to leveling two artifacts at the same time.

When you try and do the artifact quest chain for another artifact at max level, if you use the intended spec you have no artifact you can equip and no weapons you can equip which are above level 100. So you feel pretty stupid doing them with no weapon equipped.
    Last edited by Smartie; 2016-09-21 at 11:21 AM.

So far, pets take way to much damage and don't do near enough dps, and the DDOS attacks kicking me out of the game.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 2016-09-21 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    Zone design is garbage. Can't even recall how many times I tried walking to a quest marker only to see it's 1) Above me, 2) Below Me, 3) Either A or B but inside a Cave. 4) All of the Above and requires walking through a small path on the complete opposite side of where you are.
    damn if this terrain not a full time dick move. from stupid inclines that look like you should be able to go up them but cannot to having odd branches and stuff impeding your movement and making you have to circle around until it lets you go.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    The relics from the world quests. The first few that gave me literally the worst trait I could possibly get for my spec I just put down to bad luck. But it KEEPS HAPPENING. It's got to the point now where it's become an inside joke in my guild. Never known a streak like it in the RNG-verse.

You gain artifact power and level way too quickly. So nice to have your third golden trait as raids open. Nothing to farm and look forward to now, no point but to wait until research goes up

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    You gain artifact power and level way too quickly. So nice to have your third golden trait as raids open. Nothing to farm and look forward to now, no point but to wait until research goes up
    lol what? 90% of people dont even have their second golden dragon when raids came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus View Post
    Rare farm for resources up to 102, get companions. You have enough resources to level to 110.
    One XP quest from the mission table is about 40K exp, you'd need about 11,200 resources to get from 102-110 just from missions. You aren't going to get that in 2 levels.

Gold rewards for WQs. Wish I could pick my reward, even if it's a lesser reward if I pick to take something other than the offered one. I boosted a char 3 weeks before legion on a new server and even I don't need more gold... Wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdaywastaken View Post
    My one biggest gripe is that i cannot find a guild that fits with my raiding needs... It almost seems that there is nothing between Social/Leveling guilds and Mythic/Hardcore ones.

I also totally accept that this is a gripe of my own making and not really Legions fault.... but who likes to blame themselves eh!
    Note that most of the guild's that say they are aiming for mythic progression will actually be working on heroic 7/7 for weeks... Then they'll get like 2-3 mythic kills in the weeks leading up to the next raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest gripe with Legion is the damned economy. WoD made everyone a millionaire, so now everyone is super greedy and everything is over inflated.

Now all these greedy SoB's wants to charge 15k for a freaking stack of ore. Don't even get me started on how expensive it's going to be to keep your toons supplied with food/flasks/pots.

7+ Year Old Account
    Leveling JC from 780 - 800.....

I cant get a drop for a 3 star neck pattern (which costs tens of thousands of gold to make) and still grinding for exalted...

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    Since this is an opinion thread. I'm going to use mine to disagree with yours.

I find the mechanics of the demon hunter class to be refreshing and INCREDIBLY fun to play. I agree the niche was already pretty filled, but so is almost every niche. Outside of some of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard (Tinker... ugh, seriously?), there aren't a lot of 'NEW' class types they could really make.

I fail to see how a FUN and FUNCTIONAL, if slightly similar class is diametrically opposed with a mechanically sound one. Especially since mechanics literally refers to HOW the class plays.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    My biggest gripe with Legion is the damned economy. WoD made everyone a millionaire, so now everyone is super greedy and everything is over inflated.

Now all these greedy SoB's wants to charge 15k for a freaking stack of ore. Don't even get me started on how expensive it's going to be to keep your toons supplied with food/flasks/pots.
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Piggy-backing off of the last point, my biggest gripe that hasn't been mentioned is the ridiculous lack of Cursed Queenfish and Highmountain Salmon pools when compared to the other fish. It's like they started to seed spawn points on those maps and then went on break and forgot where they were when they returned.

legendaries drop rate bug - glad it's been resolved!

My biggest gripe right now is Alchemy. Out of all the professions so far, I feel like its quests are the ones that make you jump through flaming hoops the most. It sends you to almost every dungeon in Legion at some point and the last step was gated behind the Emerald Nightmare opening. Then, just to add another hoop, the recipe you ultimately unlock at the end of the whole story requires 800 in alchemy. To get 800 in alchemy, you need to craft rank 3 flasks. To get rank 3 flasks, you need to sacrifice a small goat to C'thulu and sell your soul to the devil in the hopes that you'll discover the recipe while crafting a random amount of flasks. Some will get it in about 10, others will get it after 400 flasks...

It's just so much more tedious than any other profession I've seen, so far.