Deleted

Shadow priest best alliance race?

I'm thinking gnome is the best for escape artist which seems really needed right now?

Honestly in terms of DPS for PvE content follow your heart.

As for PvP, i still think human is good since you don't have to take trinket anymore since they share a cooldown, you can take advantage of the other 2 talents on the row, unless they fixed that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post

As for PvP, i still think human is good since you don't have to take trinket anymore since they share a cooldown, you can take advantage of the other 2 talents on the row, unless they fixed that.
    I don't think it works like that since human racial just removes stuns

The other talents are still trash.

Human means you can break a stun and put trinket on 30s cd for other ccs, rather than using the only break on a 2 min cd.

night elf, cause u can go invisible and reset monster aggro, player aggro, and hide lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rumstein View Post
    The other talents are still trash.

Human means you can break a stun and put trinket on 30s cd for other ccs, rather than using the only break on a 2 min cd.
    The trinket and human racial share a CD no? Or is my CD wrong?

The trinket and human racial share a CD no? Or is my CD wrong?
    They do, however the human racial only puts the pvp break on a 30 second cooldown on stun only instead of 2/3 minutes.

For Priests, I see this as a godsend, because we have no other cc breaks except dispersion.

Nobody said dwarf yet? Stoneform is still the strongest cleanse in the game.

Human is still the best, 2% extra stats and an extra stun break.