Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thragtusk View Post
    To be fair there's a good portion of this forum that are very obviously Blizzard paid posters judging by their post history and how they go into 5-8 classes forums and constantly post about how any issue the community see's is fine. It's obvious Blizz knows things are wrong and sending them out to mitigate the damage.
    Blizzard if you see this and are hiring for such positions lemme know.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Esinar View Post
    lol. lets get our tin-foil hats guys!
    If you don't think Blizzard is doing this with their 100 million dollar budget where a good amount of it is spent on marketing you're beyond naive, go onto any big gaming site on the internet and there's obvious viral marketing going on by blizzard propping up legion. If you think it's too much that they don't try to control opinions too I don't know what to say.

If you don't think Blizzard is doing this with their 100 million dollar budget where a good amount of it is spent on marketing you're beyond naive, go onto any big gaming site on the internet and there's obvious viral marketing going on by blizzard propping up legion. If you think it's too much that they don't try to control opinions too I don't know what to say.
    Because it's all conspiracy theory. There is 0 solid evidence to support it other than "you are stupid if you don't think they are"

I don't know what to say.
    Good, then please stop spouting tin foil hat theory nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen, it's a bullshit of such magnitude that I'd say the whole Illuminati crap has more basis than this.

Like, really? You honestly believe this bull?

The guys keep failing at communicating on a basic level before shit snowballs in this whole mess, you really believe seeing how they can not properly handle THAT, for them to employ some sophisticated paid troll PR unit?

lel

http://imgur.com/PfD7btp

Hopefully we scale really well and one of the three dps specs moves up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post

Scale well? With the garbage loot in EN? Just look at the stats, all you get compared to full850 mythic gear is a bit more int. Your destro rng completely nullifies that. Demo gives a shit about int and affliction ist just a broken specc

Well they clearly need to address this now. At first i thought it was the community usual moaning for a new expansion etc. But this time looks like the guys had a few points. Usually we had one spec much higher than average.

Personally, I am more upset that they didn't do a balance patch before the raid. However, again, I understand how long those can take.

Personally I think thats becasue every class has issues right now, rather it being only ours that needs some work.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

This is the worst live balance I think I've seen since early wrath, maybe early cata.

The actual numbers to this picture.

2,4k Fire Mages and 1,9k MM Hunters vs 900 Destro Locks..
    Last edited by Walrock; 2016-09-22 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renal923 View Post
    Because it's all conspiracy theory. There is 0 solid evidence to support it other than "you are stupid if you don't think they are"
    I worked in PR for a couple years. Getting shills to cover blow back on forums and/or promote products is a fairly common, if ethically dubious, practice. It's referred to as astroturfing.

Not claiming that's what it is in this case but it certainly happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pies1 View Post
    I worked in PR for a couple years. Getting shills to cover blow back on forums and/or promote products is a fairly common, if ethically dubious, practice. It's referred to as astroturfing.

Not claiming that's what it is in this case but it certainly happens.
    I think most of us know what that is. It is just extremely obvious and almost always gets called out immediately. I think the conspiracy implied here is that it was astroturfing in a much deeper way, instead of a bunch of newly created accounts all praising X company in some retardedly obvious way.

On topic: God I wish they would communicate some more. And in a real / good way, not the bullshit we usually get. For example, is the necromancer style from D2 coming to demonology? Ion said it would be cool during the interview, and I definitely agree, but is that actually going to happen? Because right now I find all 3 warlock specs to be pretty shitty, both mechanically and with regards to numbers.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Bullarkie;42446053]Interesting ST graphs from reddit:

230k dps? maybe with legendaries and full 850 haste/mastery gear. my affly with 844 can do 120k os single target and got kicked on ursoc because low dps after wipe (there is another questtion the wipe caused by stupid players, but whatever they kicked the lowest dps).

i wasted a month about to gear up this lock, farmed ap to staff, made all stupid repetative wq's to get better gear (and always got versa/crit... i have 852 ilevel with crap secondary stat items..), durring this got 2hitted by rogs, monks, made and lead mythic groups with crap players because i just insta denied form good groups... if they will not fix this issue i just stop playing wow after almost 10 years. i am paying coustumer of blizzard and they give me a service and im now really disaponated with it. and dont come this is whining: i just borred the shits of blizard. and no i dont want change my class other classes just borring to me and i will not waste a month again to gear up and farm ap (what is a stupid timesync). this is just a good time to quit from the sinking boat.

tfw you're pulling 99% parses and not even in the top 6 in damage done.

We bad folks.

When will the balancing patch happen, next week on the 27th?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    When will the balancing patch happen, next week on the 27th?
    Maybe. Don't expect big shifts though, because spec hierachy.

Be strong, brothers in magic arts! Mages community is supporting you! I believe you will receive due buffs till the end of the week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Maybe. Don't expect big shifts though, because spec hierachy.
    I said from the moment I heard about artifacts that the devs had painted themselves into a corner; once a "top spec" is established, they won't dare disturb it, because of the vast complaints about the investment "wasted" in what is suddenly the "wrong" artifact

Artifact, neat idea originally, bad in practise because it brings a whole huge new talent tree to try to balance, and cements into place overperforming specs

They won't dare touch fire mages, for example, in fact the devs have already admitted that top specs will remain top specs, even if they are toned down a bit

I'm not expecting much. Demo's troubles are not potential numbers but mechanics, which won;t change at all. Affliction is easier to change, but they are locked into the issue of making dots strong enough to be decent on single target makes them op everywhere else, and they invented the single most awful dot multiplier known as soul Effigy imaginable.