Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Destro is amazing!!!!

Hey guys! After all the bashing i have seen im so happy with how it really works in raids and mythic +! I did all the fights up to Xavius in the raid and i was first in all fights except the first one where i ended in 3rd place. I have also done 5 mythic + dungeons today from level 1-4 and did decent overall, especially on ST.

I still hope for some changes for the rampup for affli tho, i hope they can be just as good in the future.

How are your experience this far in the raid and mythic +?

Deleted
    Yeah most likely because your raids dps is garbage

I've done ok in mythic rank 1, but it just feels like so much work. I feel like the whole time I'm falling behind.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

What's the point of this thread, to trash on your guild? You should definitely not be #1 on every fight

I did normal EN last night, and I was consistantly top 5, though that was a pug run, and not really super serious. Even so, I felt like I was pulling my weight, and wasn't too much of a challenge.

Overall, I think we need a decent buff, but we're not horrible. We're just... not great. We okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Oh noes! Someone is enjoying the class and doing well! UNACCEPTABLE! Quick insult him so we can get back to our whining and crying without interruption!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    Oh noes! Someone is enjoying the class and doing well! UNACCEPTABLE! Quick insult him so we can get back to our whining and crying without interruption!
    Are there blogs on mmo champ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    You alright lad?

Well glad you are enjoying yourself! I think better days are coming guys.

Blizzard is monitoring the raids this week.
    Good and bad news :P
    i.imgur.com/PfD7btp.png

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    What's the point of this thread, to trash on your guild? You should definitely not be #1 on every fight
    The point is to give some ppl hope on their class, we are not that bad as alot of ppl say. Sure we could use a few changes but tbh blizzard should nerf other classes instead, we are not bad it's just other classes that are OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    I've done ok in mythic rank 1, but it just feels like so much work. I feel like the whole time I'm falling behind.
    Are you playing destro?

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    THIS.....Gonna say it now. There is no way in hell, out of hell, or in heaven that a warlock should be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. Hell even top 5 on the meters. We just suck wayyyyy too bad right now for that to happen.

Or you know, factor in human error, which guess what, is going to happen a ton.

This is a game about more than numbers. Seems like this forum could really be reminded about that sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renal923 View Post
    Or you know, factor in human error, which guess what, is going to happen a ton.

This is a game about more than numbers. Seems like this forum could really be reminded about that sometimes.
    You know you can simm human error factor?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunis View Post
    Well glad you are enjoying yourself! I think better days are coming guys.

Blizzard is monitoring the raids this week.
    Good and bad news :P
    i.imgur.com/PfD7btp.png
    Yeah "Looking at the numbers, we have decided that Demonology being the top DPS spec for warlocks is not right, so we are going to reduce it's damage since we don't want people to feel they have to play a spec that complex and unforgiving.".....
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmylol View Post
    The point is to give some ppl hope on their class, we are not that bad as alot of ppl say. Sure we could use a few changes but tbh blizzard should nerf other classes instead, we are not bad it's just other classes that are OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you playing destro?
    Yes. I was enjoying myself up until recently. I don't have high standards for specs: The fun is in playing the encounter, not the spec. But I feel like too much of it feels like you're being punished for not being perfect (i.e. not having shards when you want them) and not rewarded for using powerful spells. Our talents don't feel like opportunities to excel in niches, but tradeoffs that have to be sacrificed.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted
    If you were anywhere near the top with destro on all fights ur raid dps really sucks. Either a) the people or b) they have been slacking and have no gear/relics/ap

Destro seems pretty good for Dragons of Nightmare, all that Havoc
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Destro seems pretty good for Dragons of Nightmare, all that Havoc
    How do you wanna Havoc, if Havoc has a 40yrd Range and the Marks of the Dragons have 45? you will get those stacks and get an 10 second sleep, loosing too much dps.

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptlite View Post
    How do you wanna Havoc, if Havoc has a 40yrd Range and the Marks of the Dragons have 45? you will get those stacks and get an 10 second sleep, loosing too much dps.

Am I missing something?
    The marks from the dragons has a 45 yard range (might be 60 on mythic) from the center of their hit box. Havoc has 40 yard range from the oter edge of their hitbox. And their hitbox is fucking huge

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare you having fun OP?