Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I checked out about terrorism of our current refugee population; which is around 8000, and it seems that none of them have commited any act of terrorism. So we are really good at this screening thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post

The FBI and CIA director apparently don't know how harsh it is either because they described their ability to vet these refugees in a different way.... And by different I mean the exact opposite.

Why don't you explain to us just how harsh it is?
    If you don't know how the refugee screening program works why are you posting in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    Barack Obama gave his final, most "humanistic" and insightful, guidance to the world.

fyi: Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States. His great legacy of sparkling three civil wars - in Lybia, Syria, Ukraine - for 5 years in the name of "democracy" and oil is unlikely to be surpassed soon. In comparison, his predecessor G.W. Bush only had one civil war - Iraq - in his portfolio of remarkable achievements.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/09/20/o...ts-to-refugees

\sarcasm off

A truly disgusting hypocrisy. A sick joke with the countless number of casualties in the Middle East. Poor people. Not sure if one could get angry at this or just PUKE!

No offense to all good American people - and I know there are lots of them. But way too often the shits of your politicians are going across the ocean How many refugees did the U.S. accept? The large number of 0?
    Probs get banned for this but i hope he dies. That man caused so much death and destruction in the middle east and created the conditions for ISIS to be a thing, if it werent for him there wouldnt be a migrant crisis, thousands dead in syria, thousands butchered by isis and so on. not to mention the encroachments of citizens privacy and so on. guys a joke.

Guess we can prepare for more of this shit when hillary gets elected. Dont think the system is honest enough to let trump through...

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If you don't know how the refugee screening program works why are you posting in here?
    I'm here informing you that Comey and Brennan disagree with you and I'm dying to hear your expert opinion on the matter. Go on, tell us!

I'm here informing you that Comey and Brennan disagree with you and I'm dying to hear your expert opinion on the matter. Go on, tell us!
    You never cited Brennan and Comey speaks for a single agency. As for what the refugee screening process is, that's really just a basic modicum of understanding that can be reasonably expected to engage in this topic, so I'm not interested in providing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Probs get banned for this but i hope he dies. That man caused so much death and destruction in the middle east and created the conditions for ISIS to be a thing, if it werent for him there wouldnt be a migrant crisis, thousands dead in syria, thousands butchered by isis and so on. not to mention the encroachments of citizens privacy and so on. guys a joke.

Guess we can prepare for more of this shit when hillary gets elected. Dont think the system is honest enough to let trump through...
    Obama started the Iraq war? just like he started the recession, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Obama started the Iraq war? just like he started the recession, huh?
    No he just funneled arms from lybia to syria to prop up americas proxy army in the region and funded extremists, oops i mean 'moderate' 'rebels'.

The syrian civil war is hardly a civil war, its a proxy war with america trying to overthrow assad for whatever reason (there are many)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    No he just funneled arms from lybia to syria to prop up americas proxy army in the region and funded extremists, oops i mean 'moderate' 'rebels'.

The syrian civil war is hardly a civil war, its a proxy war with america trying to overthrow assad for whatever reason (there are many)
    if your gripe is Obama adding fuel to the fire fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    So I checked out about terrorism of our current refugee population; which is around 8000, and it seems that none of them have commited any act of terrorism. So we are really good at this screening thing.
    Terrorism isn't the only issue, moreover, I doubt you could check for that. Terrorism doesn't have to be a bomb going off killing 20 peopel at a mall, it could be something as un-news-worthy as a cab driver giving money to a terrorist group.

If you had to guess, from 2001 to 2014, how many people in America have been charged with having a supportive role, or direct tie to, Al-Qaeda?

Over 227.

"The nonprofit think tank New America Foundation published a report today after investigating the 227 Al Qaeda-affiliated people or groups that have been charged for committing an act of terrorism in the US since 9/11."

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/you...ram-has-foiled

How many were you and your "checks" aware of?

Terrorism isn't the only issue, moreover, I doubt you could check for that. Terrorism doesn't have to be a bomb going off killing 20 peopel at a mall, it could be something as un-news-worthy as a cab driver giving money to a terrorist group.

If you had to guess, from 2001 to 2014, how many people in America have been charged with having a supportive role, or direct tie to, Al-Qaeda?

Over 227.

"The nonprofit think tank New America Foundation published a report today after investigating the 227 Al Qaeda-affiliated people or groups that have been charged for committing an act of terrorism in the US since 9/11."

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/you...ram-has-foiled

How many were you and your "checks" aware of?
    Over 277 in 13 years? Well fuck, we're doomed.

You never cited Brennan and Comey speaks for a single agency. As for what the refugee screening process is, that's really just a basic modicum of understanding that can be reasonably expected to engage in this topic, so I'm not interested in providing it.
    So you're deeming it a criteria needed to participate in this conversation, yet you're unwilling to show that you yourself pass the criteria you yourself have set?

Ok.

I hope no on this board takes you seriously.

You know who calls for the influx of refugees? People living in upper crust homogeneous neighborhoods that know they'll never see a refugee in their life. No one ever asks the people in the inner cities or the small blue collar neighborhood if they want these people. Nope they just drop them off and wave then look on in fake horror as they rig explosives, shoot community centers and stab their way through malls.

Over 277 in 13 years? Well fuck, we're doomed.
    About how far did that post fly over your head?

Comey never said we could not vet refugees. He said that there was no risk free process and there would be some information gaps. Then he also stated that there is an associated risk of bringing anyone to the country, but that we are incredibly good at it and have come a long way in 8 years.

So you're deeming it a criteria needed to participate in this conversation, yet you're unwilling to show that you yourself pass the criteria you yourself have set?

Ok.

I hope no on this board takes you seriously.
    All I'm saying is that if you're not familiar with how refugees are screened then you're not quipped for this thread and I'm not interested in catching you up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    You know who calls for the influx of refugees? People living in upper crust homogeneous neighborhoods that know they'll never see a refugee in their life. No one ever asks the people in the inner cities or the small blue collar neighborhood if they want these people. Nope they just drop them off and wave then look on in fake horror as they rig explosives, shoot community centers and stab their way through malls.
    I spent a significant part of my younger years working with a refugee community and living with a refugee family. I fully endorse a significantly increased refugee intake rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    Barack Obama gave his final, most "humanistic" and insightful, guidance to the world.

fyi: Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States. His great legacy of sparkling three civil wars - in Lybia, Syria, Ukraine - for 5 years in the name of "democracy" and oil is unlikely to be surpassed soon. In comparison, his predecessor G.W. Bush only had one civil war - Iraq - in his portfolio of remarkable achievements.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/09/20/o...ts-to-refugees

\sarcasm off

A truly disgusting hypocrisy. A sick joke with the countless number of casualties in the Middle East. Poor people. Not sure if one could get angry at this or just PUKE!

No offense to all good American people - and I know there are lots of them. But way too often the shits of your politicians are going across the ocean How many refugees did the U.S. accept? The large number of 0?
    We are winning that score on the all time meter by a fucking mile. We have done it so much throughout history, we have a uniquely diverse population. So, whatever. Your feigned outrage is cute though.

All I'm saying is that if you're not familiar with how refugees are screened then you're not quipped for this thread...
    And, and, and... You're not willing to display the same knowledge you're demanding of others.

And, and, and... You're not willing to display the same knowledge you're demanding of others.
    You made a claim. Even though it doesn't really serve to meaningfully defend the given claim, you have yet to cite it.

You made a claim. Even though it doesn't really serve to meaningfully defend the given claim, you have yet to cite it.
    Are you willing to show that you meet your own criteria or not?

Are you willing to show that you meet your own criteria or not?
    Are you really demanding that I explain to you how the refugee system works before you'll cite your claim that it doesn't?