Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm aware that this is an opinion piece. But saying "fuck you" to Trump voters is only going to make them vote for Trump anyway. Not make them want to vote for Hilary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Can't stop laughing at those 'liberals'.

2015: Trump? Haha, he can't win, leave it. #bernie2016
    2016: PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, HE WILL MAKE LEGO TREADMILLS, KILL DEMOCRACY, BUILD A WALL, HATE MEXICANS, PUTIN, WAR, XENOPHOBIA, RACISM!!1

but bernie whos basically a communist is okay.

lovely. I hope Trump wins.
    honestly a year ago i would have said wtf trump, cant believe he is being taken seriously, but now his opponent has actually had to create an article on her official campaign website and talk about the dangers of a cartoon frog and desperately try to link pepe the frog to white supremacy, so really i don't know what to think anymore, im not even sure who i want to win the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    honestly a year ago i would have said wtf trump, cant believe he is being taken seriously, but now his opponent has actually had to create an article on her official campaign website and talk about the dangers of a cartoon frog and desperately try to link pepe the frog to white supremacy, so really i don't know what to think anymore, im not even sure who i want to win the election.
    all the vote for trump now campaign ads running almost 24/7 in my area are hilarious. reminds me of those really cheap anti gay marriage videos they ran when the supreme court made gay marriage legal where they try and scare you into voting for whatever it is they want you to vote for.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-09-22 at 02:16 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! You can anyway.
    True, but in specific I referring to the idea that the election is a contest in every state, just because it's a contest across the nation as a whole. California Republicans can vote for Illidan for all it matters, that state ain't goin' red this year, my state, Wyoming is certainly not going to go blue, regardless of how many Republicans I've talked to who absolutely despise Trump.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    all the vote for trump now campaign ads running almost 24/7 in my area are hilarious.
    lucky we dont get us political ads in the uk :P

i really dont understand how you Americans can put up with such a long election all the time, the campaigning goes on for so long, its bad enough listening to it over here, cant imagine how sick of it you must get living in the US :\

Your MP's just get solicitations to donate to the Trump campaign sent to their official government emails : P

i really dont understand how you Americans can put up with such a long election all the time,
    Not living in a swing state helps, you avoid a huge number of the political ads...and a lot of alcohol and/or drugs.

If you feel disgusted with yourself for voting Hillary, or feel like you are "abandoning your principles" then you probably shouldn't do it lol. This isn't a sports team or anything, you aren't under some sort of weird moral obligation to vote democrat. I'm not even saying to vote for Trump lol. Don't be angry at the two party system and then pretty much vote for it to stay in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I'm aware that this is an opinion piece. But saying "fuck you" to Trump voters is only going to make them vote for Trump anyway. Not make them want to vote for Hilary.
    To be clear, he's saying "fuck you" not to Trump voters in general, but to Bernie voters who are voting for Trump to 'bern down the system.'

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    If you feel disgusted with yourself for voting Hillary, or feel like you are "abandoning your principles" then you probably shouldn't do it lol. This isn't a sports team or anything, you aren't under some sort of weird moral obligation to vote democrat. I'm not even saying to vote for Trump lol. Don't be angry at the two party system and then pretty much vote for it to stay in place.
    Alternatively, they can do what the Tea Party did and is doing, which is to mold their party into one that represents them and has a chance of actually implementing their policies.

But nah, that takes too much work so better vote Green instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account

i really dont understand how you Americans can put up with such a long election all the time, the campaigning goes on for so long, its bad enough listening to it over here, cant imagine how sick of it you must get living in the US :\
    it's really hilarious when the ad talks about how hillary and the democrats will destroy america.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I think the gist of the blog was to get the people who didn't like Trump to go and vote for Clinton to stop him, not to get the Trump supporters to switch to Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This article doesn't seem to make any sense. It's kinda dumb, honestly.

Emotional nonsense.
    If I look at this election a whole chuck of the voting is going on emotional lines and not on policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    If I look at this election a whole chuck of the voting is going on emotional lines and not on policy.
    Well to be fair it's a little of both...

One side is completely trying to rile up their base on Feels instead of facts.

The other side has a policy yet is being accused to pandering so it can't be Real

So basically it's an election of Feels Vs. Reals

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Anyone who brings up "Bernie Bros" in any other context other than criticizing the bullshit campaign of the DNC against Sanders automatically disqualifies himself from being taken seriously.

I'll be voting Clinton because I don't want to give Trump a snowballs chance in hell to the presidency, but never have in my life felt more disgusted with myself for acquiescing to something.

I almost prefer having my wisdom tooth pulled without anesthesia than voting for Clinton. Fucking fuck Clinton. Why the hell did the GOP go full Proto Nazi? Why?
    Would your choice be different against let's say Rubio? The reason why I ask is that he is from the Tea Party movement. I just find it strange that a lot of liberals would be more accepting of Rubio despite that fact that he would put justices in place that would probably be more conservative than Trump. Don't get me wrong, Trump is worse than Rubio because he is dangerous in the respect that nobody knows what he will do but from a SCOTUS point of view, it's just a strange position for me. If you look at the conservative side of things, the hard core evangelical conservatives are going to vote for Trump regardless of how much he makes their stomachs curdle. They are doing this because of SCOTUS. They don't need any more incentive because it's so important to them. I am just surprised that the ultra progressives don't do the same thing, possibly at the expense of shooting themselves in the foot.

Deleted
    Well...

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Well to be fair it's a little of both...

One side is completely trying to rile up their base on Feels instead of facts.

The other side has a policy yet is being accused to pandering so it can't be Real

So basically it's an election of Feels Vs. Reals
    Feels is really weird for me when talking about the direction of the country. It's almost like people want the candidates to lie to them. To promise the world while knowing that they won't be able to deliver. I would prefer a candidate who makes commitments and a system where I could get the person kicked out if they don't do what they said they were going to do.

I would love for one of the liberal third party advocates to explain all of the possible and probable outcomes to me. Put percentages next to each outcome and look at the likelihood of the result that they are seeking with a protest vote. There is no separate Green Party equivalent on the right. The Tea Party effectively votes GOP every election. They do their best to pull the GOP to the right. When talking about SCOTUS and things like that, it's just a strange decision that seems illogical to me. The democrats won't give liberals everything that they want but it will move in the right direction for them. The GOP on the other hand is just going to move things in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The section title being "The Blog" might have tipped you off that this was a blog post, not a journalistic article.
    As if your average American leftist voter can tell the difference.

These are the people who were tricked -for years- into thinking a sketch comedy show was a newscast.

The new era of politics doesn't care about what qualifies as news.

Which is perfect since the new era of news doesn't care about what qualifies as journalism.

Huff-N-Cuck is nothing more than a bigoted spiteful belligerent militant middle schooler's Facebook account with a few million equally characterized friends.

The worst trolling Harambe meme filled thread on MMO-C has more meaningful perspective than the entirety of that internet shitstain known as Huffington Post.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    How does shit like this get publication these days? Not only is the guy a bad writer but his music is fucking terribad.

This guy... talks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Would your choice be different against let's say Rubio? The reason why I ask is that he is from the Tea Party movement. I just find it strange that a lot of liberals would be more accepting of Rubio despite that fact that he would put justices in place that would probably be more conservative than Trump. Don't get me wrong, Trump is worse than Rubio because he is dangerous in the respect that nobody knows what he will do but from a SCOTUS point of view, it's just a strange position for me. If you look at the conservative side of things, the hard core evangelical conservatives are going to vote for Trump regardless of how much he makes their stomachs curdle. They are doing this because of SCOTUS. They don't need any more incentive because it's so important to them. I am just surprised that the ultra progressives don't do the same thing, possibly at the expense of shooting themselves in the foot.
    The Proto Nationalist Looney wing of the GOP and the Crazy Theocratic Bible Thumping a la Cruz wing are equally bad in my eyes.

I do take into account the SCOTUS issue (one of the reasons to vote for Clinton), but the problem with that is, that knowing Clinton she would deliver SCOTUS judges that are as nearly as distasteful to a Democrat as something the GOP would have traditionally appointed. The idea that she would appoint liberal judges is laughable. What we would really end up with are a bunch of better spoken than Scalia, but more conservative than your religious Uncle judges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Anyone who brings up "Bernie Bros" in any other context other than criticizing the bullshit campaign of the DNC against Sanders automatically disqualifies himself from being taken seriously.

I'll be voting Clinton because I don't want to give Trump a snowballs chance in hell to the presidency, but never have in my life felt more disgusted with myself for acquiescing to something.

I almost prefer having my wisdom tooth pulled without anesthesia than voting for Clinton. Fucking fuck Clinton. Why the hell did the GOP go full Proto Nazi? Why?
    And why did the DNC have to ignore a candidate who was widely popular and shown in poll after poll to defeat Trump in the general?

I hate this election.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Can't stop laughing at those 'liberals'.

2015: Trump? Haha, he can't win, leave it. #bernie2016
    2016: PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, HE WILL MAKE LEGO TREADMILLS, KILL DEMOCRACY, BUILD A WALL, HATE MEXICANS, PUTIN, WAR, XENOPHOBIA, RACISM!!1

but bernie whos basically a communist is okay.

lovely. I hope Trump wins.
    Bernie is hardly a "commie." He's left of the American center sure, but that doesn't necessarily equate to commie. He's about the same as any common European left, and they haven't become full hard core "commie"

Bernie even said himself that he wants private enterprise to control the economy, not the state.

So by the words of the man himself, he's not a commie.

But who am I kidding, this is 'Murica and anyone left of Ronnie Raygun is a "commie."

What a watered down term "commie" has come to be.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    As if your average American leftist voter can tell the difference.
    Only you can post a rant in a topic where the only people fitting your rant are in fact not the people you're ranting about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Well...

Too soon?
    Gods I miss the Colbert Report. Stephen retired that show too soon, I'd have loved to see his character's take on Trump vs Clinton.
    Putin khuliyo