Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest gripe is that everything scales to 110..Just plain freaking hate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    No flying for a year.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    mana crystals, alt-unfriendy profession wise, love the profession quests, and that professions got some attention, have having to level a bunch of my toons to 110 to get the max out of my professions,not so much, but other than those 2 i am loving the new expansion.
    Last edited by jd812; 2016-09-21 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Quest system. Seems like A LOT of quests in this game are just borderline frustratingly terrible in design
    (looking at you Leather Working Mount), and there are some many times where I see a faded circle that shows
    me where the quest mob or location is, only for it to either be above or below me (with no indication of which.)

Pure RNG on some of the hidden skins and legendaries.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    Mine would be that when your character is on the area for a world quest, when you try to mouseover on the world map what the objective for that world quest is, the arrow thing that marks your character sometimes blocks the way xS
    That has actually been an issue for a while and it has bothered me. Not specifically for blocking world quests but blocking any information near your player's arrow.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Disgustingly high prices on potions.

The mission table.

Also the whole RNG loot system but that was here before Legion so it doesn't count I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The class order hall quests being gated behind multiple 12 hour follower missions.
    this & the AP system

also the slow as fk AH

Legendaries, Class Pruning, No Flying, Garrison 2.0

My biggest gripe is how Alt Spec unfriendly this expansion is. I liked past expansions because if I got tired of one spec, I could play another and recharge that spec's battery. Now I feel obligated to stay one spec because switching to an alt spec a month after launch would be detrimental to leveling my main spec. Even then, I feel like it'll be months before finally deciding to level one alt spec would be worth doing. This makes me feel terrible for classes like Druids that need to level four separate Artifact Weapons.

Other minor gripes include Mythic Loot being better than LFR. I get it, everyone hates LFR/LFD. It makes no sense to me that a 25 man instance gives 5 ilvls lower than a Mythic.

Other gripes include Professions feeling even worst than WoD did, (too much reliance on others to be enjoyable) Garrisons 2.0, Legendary Gear, and the RNG Loot System.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    The Quest system. Seems like A LOT of quests in this game are just borderline frustratingly terrible in design
    (looking at you Leather Working Mount), and there are some many times where I see a faded circle that shows
    me where the quest mob or location is, only for it to either be above or below me (with no indication of which.)
    That's not true, there's always a little arrow either at the bottom or at the top of the dot to indicate whether it's above or below you.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but sometimes that arrow wigs the fuck out and when it seems to lead somewhere, it'll just randomly spin around and tell you its elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's not true, there's always a little arrow either at the bottom or at the top of the dot to indicate whether it's above or below you.
    That depends on a few things. If a quest asks you to kill an NPC and the NPC has already been killed by someone else, you'll only get the faded circle. The arrow is only on the yellow dot that represents the actual NPC. Not all quest NPCs respawn instantly, so I guess sometimes it can be a bit confusing if they are in a cave and you are looking in the area above it. It's a pretty minor thing, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Is that a joke? Because all the specs you listed kind of suck in DPS. Arms War, Feral Druid and Outlaw Rogue is broken AF right now while Frost DK and Ele Sham are just worthless. They're a full 100k dps behind the top 3. That's just not right.
    Was referring to PvP, but in PvE yes Sub, Ele and Frost DK blow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    You can get better but a shit group will always be a shit group and there are way too many shit groups atm.
    Get better groups. Don't play with people who don't match your own ability. It's frustrating.

movement nerfs. Even when dead we run like a snail!

The contradictory complaints from the community.

For me? Toxic players, hands down.

Then again, that's been a staple of most multiplayer games for the past many years.

I'm behind in artifact power because I can't no-life camp world quests all day.

Artifact power in general is shit.