Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    "five keys to open our way"
    "The lord of ravens will turn the key"

The only thing i can think of that has this many members is the council of six, yes, they have six member, but, one of them isnt a human, i doubt kaleg can be corrupted so easily, and since blizz is killing a lot of characters lately, maybe its our favorite blue dragon time to kick the bucket
    Dragons don't seem too difficult to corrupt, given everything that happened in (and leading up to) the Emerald Nightmare. Ysera had been one of the original Dragon Aspect and Xavius was able to corrupt her instantly. I don't see an Old God having any trouble doing the same to Kalecgos. They've been significantly weaker since they gave up their immortality to stop Deathwing.

The five keys are most likely the Pillars of Creation. We've collected 4 while leveling, and the 5th one is in the Nighthold. The Raven could easily be Khadgar, since he uses Aetiesh's raven form to fly around. I wouldn't be surprised if he used the Pillars to stop the Legion and accidentally released N'Zoth from its prison in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by eleman101 View Post
    I think youre spot on here. I just don't see them having khadghar betray us, odyn in norse mythology is heavily affiliated with ravens even if there havent been many in legion, and he could totally get corrupted like the other keepers.
    It doesn't have to be betrayal. Khadgar can sometimes be impulsive and do something reckless. The entire Warlords of Draenor legendary campaign was a pretty good example. He took many risks with rituals that could have gone very bad, very quickly. He tried to torture Garona because he was obsessed with finding Gul'dan. It definitely wouldn't be out of character for him to take another big gamble with magics he does not fully master, and actually failing this time.
    Last edited by Archibalde; 2016-09-22 at 04:02 AM.

I got one along the lines of "Her third death will herald our coming" when i was doing it earlier. My first thought was sylvanas because she's been ressed by valkyr twice but i guess she's technically already died 3 times counting arthas killing her.

Edit: Someone already posted this, woops.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I got one along the lines of "Her third death will herald our coming" when i was doing it earlier. My first thought was sylvanas because she's been ressed by valkyr twice but i guess she's technically already died 3 times counting arthas killing her.

Edit: Someone already posted this, woops.
    If they fucking kill off Sylvanas. I am going to be SO fucking mad.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If they fucking kill off Sylvanas. I am going to be SO fucking mad.
    Nobody can take away the Sylvanas Hentai in the Internet, so nobody has to be afraid if she dies.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Nobody can take away the Sylvanas Hentai in the Internet, so nobody has to be afraid if she dies.

Still skeptical about this though. ^ [upped the size of the text if thats ok]
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Le rarest Pepe View Post
    The lord of Ravens instantly made me think of Ody/in.

The heart and crater line fits Jaina as well as Azeroth, but given the context, Azeroth is more likely. I don't see why the old gods would care much about some dreadlord.
    To me, my mind jumped to a Ravencrest family member since their spirits are back on Azeroth. Might be too obvious of a connection though.

Has these three whisper been posted yet?

http://imgur.com/5O29GBO

"At the hour of her third death, she ushers in our coming."
    Most likely Sylvanas. She's going to die and do something stupid to get out of hell that is going to help old gods?

"It's surface blazes bright, masking shadows below."
    Could be Light's Heart? Maybe it's not telling us the whole story.

"From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength"
    Thrall? Malfurion?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    "It's surface blazes bright, masking shadows below."
    Could be Light's Heart? Maybe it's not telling us the whole story.
    You cant see the old gods on the surface of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    "From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength"
    Thrall? Malfurion?
    Deathwing(Neltharion)?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boy-King is Anduin I think. And know what? We know about the comic, but what if Blizz will say "Well, its just POSSIBLE future", and then make Anduin OG influenced? I wouldn't be surprised. I mean some people didn't like the fact that we know what will happen in the future, because it takes away the element of danger.

Heart-Crater is Jaina's heart filled with hatred. OG make it stronger.

Lord of Ravens is Khadgar. He will turn the key in the end of the xpac to defeat the Legion and release Nzoth instead. Pretty cruel and ironic shit for him. Also do you remember that old "Chinese leak" with Nzoth taking over Legion forces in the end of the xpac? It vey well may turn to be legit.

My body is ready for a NZoth xpac

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    I don't think Ravencrest is that important (and he's not a Lord of Ravens. His family just got its name for STEALING from ravens). It's is surely Medivh or - most probably, Khadgar.
    I was thinking possibly Odyn after getting this whisper tonight. He does have some raven themes in his mythology, I wonder if they carried any of that over?

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    I was thinking possibly Odyn after getting this whisper tonight. He does have some raven themes in his mythology, I wonder if they carried any of that over?
    Didn't odyn have 2 ravens pets in stormheim?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third death could imply helya, she was killed once by odyn to become the first valkyr, then maybe a second time when she was making helhiem and the players in 7.1 might finally be the straw that breaks the came.s back.

Also once again to stop the sylvannas must die train, she's a.ready died three times.

Arthas
    Suicide jump
    Head shot from behind.

So she's out of the running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    The Raven lord is obviously khadgar, medivh was known to use the Raven, khadgar is now medivh technical successor so he is the rav n lord, and he's also the one who put the idea to search for the five keys.

If warlords story shows any indication he has a tendency to take risk that makes bigger problems for Azeroth, locking the legion out while awakening nzoth at full power makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmurda View Post
    You cant see the old gods on the surface of Azeroth.
    Could also be another reference to Azeroth already being corrupted. Sort of a: "We won the day, the legion are defeated, things are looking good. But oh shit the world soul is corrupted."

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Given how heavily they’ve “borrowed” from Norse mythology, I’m convinced that Odyn is the Lord of Ravens.

Wrathion is tainted !

Ebyssian is the black dragon hero we need !

"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars."
    No idea

"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
    Clearly Anduin

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
    Clearly Azeroth being corrupted

"The lord of ravens will turn the key."
    Mediv obviously, maybe Khadgar?

"Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."
    Clearly a reference to the curse of Flesh from Yogg, but apparently its from another old god?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    The boy-king being Wrathion actually makes sense if you think about it.

The three lies:
    - The Legion being Azeroth's main enemy: A decoy to weaken Azeroth. Technically speaking, Sargeras's goal is to defeat the Void. A mutual interest might occur?
    - the Iron Horde's creation being intended to strengthen Azeroth's defenses against the Legion: Another decoy to weaken Azeroth.
    - ???.

I mean, Wrathion is supposedly cleansed from the Old God's influence,
    But is he really?
    :O....

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    What other "boy-kings" are there that we know of? Or that could count as a "boy-king"?

Anduin is an obvious answer. Wrathion could work, but I doubt it. Me'dan exists, but we haven't seen anything from him in a long time.

Who else could fit this description?
    Maybe the old gods saw Mekkatorque and assumed he's 5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Given how heavily they’ve “borrowed” from Norse mythology, I’m convinced that Odyn is the Lord of Ravens.
    Plus at the camp where Havi/Odyn is chilling out there are a tonne of Ravens.