Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I missed the memo where not listening to police officers equals a death sentence. Maybe expecting law enforcement to not be so trigger happy is asking too much of them.
    Let me clarify.

If they tell you PUT DOWN THE WEAPON. You PUT DOWN THE WEAPON.

If they are trying to arrest you, you DO NOT RESIST, FLEE, OR WRESTLE.

So yes, they need to LISTEN.

Or are we to trust the nice men who resist arrest to not fatally harm somebody?
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2016-09-22 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Let me clarify.

If they tell you PUT DOWN THE WEAPON. You PUT DOWN THE WEAPON.

If they are trying to arrest you, you DO NOT RESIST, FLEE, OR WRESTLE.

So yes, they need to LISTEN.

Or are we to trust the nice men who resist arrest to not fatally harm somebody?
    This, so much this. The police force in the US arent great, they have lacking training etc... But fact remains, if the police tells you to comply, you comply. They have to put their safety and the safety of the public first, you are not longer relevant as a potential threat.

I'm as much against racism and so on as the next liberal on the block. But black lives matter has turned into nothing but an excuse for violence, and the fact that being pro-police is now something bad?....

People cant be trusted not to be policed, this has been shown time and time again that without the threat of punishment, people degenerate into even worse douchebags than they already are.

This shit is spreading to europe btw, and most social media tumblr fangirls are unaware of how violent this movement is, and are preaching it like some choire. They dont even bother looking into it, they just assume its another case of racism and that any arguments against it is the usual racism.

But this is just violence, it solves nothing, and it makes me wonder.... Why are there so many people that seem to love violence to this degree? I mean... Me and everyone I know just want a peacefull life and to be left the fuck alone. So why would someone deliberately go down this route?... Mind boggling.

Black people have rioted over heavy handed police tactics for years. The first time I can think of such a riot was in 1919 or so when black soldiers returned from WWI.

When Martin Luther King was assassinated there were riots all over the country, mayor Lindsay of New York took to the streets.

He is credited with averting riots in New York with this direct response, even as other major cities burned.[22][23] David Garth, who accompanied Lindsay that night, recalled: "There was a wall of people coming across 125th Street, going from west to east ... I thought we were dead. John raised his hands, said he was sorry. It was very quiet. My feeling was, his appearance there was very reassuring to people because it wasn't the first time they had seen him. He had gone there on a regular basis. That gave him credibility when it hit the fan."

Maybe part of it is a communication problem?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Interesting how a black man was filmed at the scene yellinh something along the lines of "F**K ALL THESE WHITE CRACKERS".

I wonder if there is a real solution anymore. Maybe give african americans their own state to run?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I wonder if there is a real solution anymore. Maybe give african americans their own state to run?
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Which one?
    How about California .. no one cares about California plus when the big one hits the problem is over.

I missed the memo where not listening to police officers equals a death sentence. Maybe expecting law enforcement to not be so trigger happy is asking too much of them.
    You left out the part where he refused to put down hours firearm. Nice try though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

I hope all the peices of shit rioting in this one get thrown in jail for a good long time. not only were they attacking news crews, they tried to throw one in a fire. And the news reporters had to hide for fear of being beaten to death. They looted stores, the rioters were also the ones responsible for fucking shooting someone.

Sad thing about these riots is ALOT of people use them to do criminal things like looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I hope all the peices of shit rioting in this one get thrown in jail for a good long time. not only were they attacking news crews, they tried to throw one in a fire. And the news reporters had to hide for fear of being beaten to death. They looted stores, the rioters were also the ones responsible for fucking shooting someone.
    Something something systemic racism. Something something give them their space. You know you can't blame these poor, innocent folk. It was those evil whites and cops that made them do this.

Sarcasm over. They tried to burn someone in addition to the usual destruction and theft. Arrest every single person on camera protesting. They are just as much to blame for enabling it, according to cop blaming logic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bring back water cannons, ... that should keep the crowd down a bit. "hay lets go riot and pillage someone shoot a black guy". "ok, err wait, they are using water cannons. i think i will stay at home". peacefully protesting and not affecting others lives is 100% ok, whats been happening with BLM and crap like this is 100% not.

Media just adds to this whole race thing, take swedish news for examples they only report when blacks get killed in the us, I'm guessing it's the same over there in only blacks getting killed makes the big headlines. Wouldn't surprise me if we got blm in sweden soon.

Time to burn down innocent people's property again.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-09-22 at 11:19 AM.

Think the word we were looking for was "riots".

When they start rioting and destroying property and looting, bring out the national guard. Give them 30 minutes to disperse. If they refuse, and continue to riot, loot, assault, then you start opening fire. Start treating the barbarians in a barbaric way and take off the kid gloves.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    So appearently in 2015 there were 990 people shot dead by the police (on a population of more than 320 million) and about 25% was black and 50% was white.

Are these numbers really that high? And can you really say something about the police favouring targets of a certain skin color?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ice-shootings/
    Last edited by mmoce9a47a3159; 2016-09-22 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    So appearently in 2015 there were 990 people shot dead by the police (on a population of more than 220 million) and about 25% was black and 50% was white.

Are these numbers really that high? And can you really say something about the police favouring targets of a certain skin color?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ice-shootings/
    Sssh, you dont get to loot stuff with logic and real numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Same thing for whites, too. But we're not talking about that and that fact is irrelevant to the current topic.
    How is it the same thing? The only time I have seen white people burning down the city is when their favorite team won.

They are mad because of the high rate of Blacks arrested for crimes...in mostly black communities. THey feel that blacks are targeted unfairly....In predominately all black communities. I have even seen interviews with the protestors who say it should not matter if they pull a gun, the police should be able to arrest them with out hurting them. BUt when asked about the safety of the police, they dont care if they get killed. It is their job.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

For your safety and the safety of the officer you should always follow police instructions. If you feel the officer is being acting like criminal or arresting you unjustly, you fight it in the courts, not on the streets, because guess what? The guy with the gun will usually win.

is there really a need to own guns?

if no one own guns, then one wouldn't really need a gun to defend ourselves right?

Any other weapon will suffice?

At least this way it's not so "convenient" to kill someone, accidentally or not.