Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Guys... all the "nerfs" to tanks and such is to apply the hotfixes of this week to an actual client-side patch. THIS IS THE NORMAL PROCESS. You are already dealing with the numbers shown. This is why datamining is not 100% accurate.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disabling Reach Name changed from "Rushing Tiger Palm" to "Disabling Reach". Tiger Palm now has a 10 yard range, and reduces the target's movement speed by 25% for 2 sec. When used, you instantly dash to the target Disable now has a 12 yard range. Windwalker Monk - Tier 5 PvP Talent.

Heavy-Handed Strikes Fists of Fury has a 5 yard increased range, and targets hit by Fists of Fury are stunned for 4 reduces the movement speed of enemies struck by 70% for 2 sec. Windwalker Monk - Tier 5 PvP Talent.

GG's I was actually enjoying Monk PvP. Now we are basically being forced into Leg Sweep to have any kind of stun after losing FoF stun from MoP/WoD. Going to be fun trying to kill healers with just slows!

RIP Brewmaster levelling and solo PvE

So slight damage increase to Takiel's consumption? A 45sec CD. That's it? When best locks are 100k behind every single class in EN? Common

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    So slight damage increase to Takiel's consumption? A 45sec CD. That's it? When best locks are 100k behind every single class in EN? Common
    It's fine, just fill your raid with FDKs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    LOL. Well there goes our fucking ONLY heal, regardless of it already being shit and restricted to fire. What the fk blizz?

So you realize its always been 15% right ?
    Nothing has been nerfed this is just some weird tooltip correction

Yet another proof that whiners dont even know their own class....

Deleted
    Mages ... ya, why not... Blizz hate us ... nothing new

Lulz 3 artifact points for a crap heal
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Nerfing the Fury warrior trait that I was hoping to get today.
    Thank you blizzard, now there is no reason to play fury at all. What's next? increase damage taken while Enraged by 100%? that seems viable, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    So you realize its always been 15% right ?
    Nothing has been nerfed this is just some weird tooltip correction

Yet another proof that whiners dont even know their own class....

while you are right about this just being a tooltip update to the correct live figures, the person you quoted isn't wrong about it being a shit heal that was nerfed previously for no good reason other than PVP "balance" because people whined on enough about it during beta, not to mention it is exclusive to fire, and requires a heavy investment in artifact power traits unless you "waste" relic slots on the ability, other than this, mages are the only class without ANY baseline self sustain of any sort, every class in game has a way to heal up dmg AND mitigate some of the incoming damage, mages got a nerfed ice barrier, and a spec specific artifact weapon trait that is nearly useless when monsters are hitting for 200-300k+ in most situations or if you run into a weak monster, 60k+ which is more than i can heal per tick of CB and i have 1.8M health, it has forced me to go back to vanilla playstyle mode of pulling one mob at a time before moving to the next one, it was shite back then, it is utterly shite now.

I really don't get this. Since when have Druid and Brewmaster cared at all about armor? They are basically soak classes, and health is really the only boost that matters for them. Why change something that costs MILLIONS of AP to something they (and I) am not going to care about at all? And the nerfs to Prot and Fire mage sustain make absolutely no sense to me at all. 15% at rank 3 was in no way game breaking, and to get anything higher you were required to sacrifice significant DPS gains in those slots. I'm just generally confused by Blizzards thinking in all this.

The Companion App is just simply atrocious and from a UI and usability standpoint the team that put it out should be ashamed. Its just more annoying to use than it should be and this is because the UI flow was done by amateurs

How it can be fixed, the first thing is that it should by default list all your characters who can participate. The character list should never ever require me to list all characters, half the time if not more it simply lists two characters I already did work on. Why should I have to prompt it to list characters I have completed missions on or have mission openings they can send followers on? As it stands now I have to go through each damn character to find the ones I need to finish and then after each character I have to ask for a list of ALL characters. It also fails to show when missions are listed what the actual ability that needs to be countered is which is wholly unlike the in game interface.

So, fix this thing Blizzard. Its shameful how bad it is. So cumbersome I only use it when I have no other choice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    What's that, fire mages are able to single-handedly defeat normal mobs in the world?
    Not anymore suckers
    Fire mage is the worst class for open world things. So let this class alone in this exp. And go make a rogue or DH.

"Shadowform Name changed from "Touch of the Void" to "Shadowform". Draw upon the Void Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage dealt by 10%, and reducing your Physical damage taken by 10%. Lasts 60 min. Instant. However, you may not cast any Holy spells while in this form. Priest - Shadow Spec. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown." So when is this supposed to take effect? Cause i want my shadowform back like now please

Welp, I definitely noticed a huge damage reduction when doing some Mythic+ as Blood last night but now I know exactly how hard we got hit with the nerf hammer.

Honestly, did they have to nerf an already shitty ability (Consumption) to be even worse? It's complete trash for anything but an emergency heal in AOE situations. Death Strike hits harder single target with our golden dragon trait that buffs it 25%. I think that only Frost DKs get a more underwhelming Artifact ability.

Shamans need overhaul? What? Enh has never been more fun. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Disabling Reach Name changed from "Rushing Tiger Palm" to "Disabling Reach". Tiger Palm now has a 10 yard range, and reduces the target's movement speed by 25% for 2 sec. When used, you instantly dash to the target Disable now has a 12 yard range. Windwalker Monk - Tier 5 PvP Talent.

Heavy-Handed Strikes Fists of Fury has a 5 yard increased range, and targets hit by Fists of Fury are stunned for 4 reduces the movement speed of enemies struck by 70% for 2 sec. Windwalker Monk - Tier 5 PvP Talent.

GG's I was actually enjoying Monk PvP. Now we are basically being forced into Leg Sweep to have any kind of stun after losing FoF stun from MoP/WoD. Going to be fun trying to kill healers with just slows!
    Welp, just when I got Heavy Handed Strikes and was beginning to enjoy PvP more it's taken away from me. No heal reductions and only one stun? We're fucked.

I would've been fine with the stun reduction, like 2 seconds still would've been nice but nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW.

FUCKING.

WOW.

Even ROGUES have a Self Heal.

A BASELINE Self heal at that!

UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Shamans need overhaul? What? Enh has never been more fun. Love it!
    Agreed, I'm actually doing really good DPS as enhance for once. I guess I'll just enjoy it until they nerf us again.
    Cool as a cucumber.

So, professions....
    enchant 10% speef gift, costs as much , does less... ain't anyone in the right goddamn mind going to purchase those for 2k, not for measely 2%
    if you going to lower the effect, then lower the things needed for the enchant....