Blink healing nerf :(

Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Fire
    •Cauterizing Blink (Rank 1) Activating Blink heals you for 5.0% 2% of your maximum health over 0.
    •Cauterizing Blink (Rank 2) Activating Blink heals you for 10.0% 5% of your maximum health over 0.
    •Cauterizing Blink (Rank 3) Activating Blink heals you for 15.0% 8% of your maximum health over 0.
    •Cauterizing Blink (Rank 4) Activating Blink heals you for 20.0% 10% of your maximum health over 0.
    •Cauterizing Blink (Rank 5) Activating Blink heals you for 25.0% 13% of your maximum health over 0.
    •Cauterizing Blink (Rank 6) Activating Blink heals you for 30.0% 15% of your maximum health over 0

Well, it was quite OP tbh. With my 853 gear and 4 rank of Cauterizing Blink I can farm mobs in Suramar in packs without a break. But DH can pull 2x in the same time, and still farm without a rest, and no one seems to care about it ... so, dunno.

Relax, just a tooltip change. New PTR tooltip matches current live data.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Maybe i'm misunderstanding you but on live it's not 2% of your max health at rank one. It's really dumb to "nerf" this as mages are (i'm pretty sure) the only class without BASELINE self heals. 8% health over 6 seconds is just beyond stupid..
    No Worries, just a buch of uneducated people who cant comprehend what they read and think that right now you get the 15% with 6 Ranks on live instead of the actual 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Well, it was quite OP tbh. With my 853 gear and 4 rank of Cauterizing Blink I can farm mobs in Suramar in packs without a break. But DH can pull 2x in the same time, and still farm without a rest, and no one seems to care about it ... so, dunno.
    Fear not DHs woill get their nerfhammers and knowing blizzard it will hurt them alot

It's almost like DH's and mages are two totally separate classes, with different specs, and one is a caster and one is not. It's almost like some classes have better self healing than others, and that isn't a justification for your class to be equal with another because "I can't do what they can do"

Hey, do you by chance compare mages to healers, too? I bet that'd be just as smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Fear not DHs woill get their nerfhammers and knowing blizzard it will hurt them alot
    I know, right? Where are fire mages at on DPS in mirror to DH's? Oh, that's right, they're doing amazing and are at the least as good as DH's. So if they nerfed DH damage, I'd say they'd better nerf fires. I mean fire has always been in such a terrible place for every expansions raid tier, no 3 of them have ever been the best of the best.
    Last edited by Malygaa; 2016-09-22 at 08:42 AM.