Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This happened seven hours in.
    If it really was honorbuddy it'd happen at the beginnig aswell or were he just lucky?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Who cares what some online personality does?
    Agreed with this soo much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Y'all think a person who WILL compete for world first within a few weeks would risk it for some silly bot?
    please.. get your heads out of your asses.
    Why wouldn't he when it's pretty beneficial for him and he never had a problem with it before?

Probably started a bot to run old raids/instances on an alt account but accidentally had the bot selected on his main account. That 100% isn't lag, no lag in the world would make him run around like that and target mobs, use abilities and even release spirit then continue to run around and target enemies and use abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    a cheat is a cheat, regardless of keyboard "messing up"

there should be big consequences.
    there wont be - method/serenity already got cought on account sharing and blizzard did nothing while normal player would be long banned - they wont do anything to him since he is free PR on twitch for them.

Looks like he is using a version of LegionBuddy to me. That's Honorbuddy's new rotation bot. You handle the movement, it handles the rotation. Looks like it bugged out while he was running it. And before people say it, Legionbuddy has no injects and nothing to detect from Blizzards end, so he won't likely get hit for anything.

Y'all think a person who WILL compete for world first within a few weeks would risk it for some silly bot?

Might add that around same time i got kicked out of the game with the statement "you have logged in from another location".
    So perfectly plausible it was DDoS crap again.

Yeah just couldn't be a mouse with buttons, or a scrollwheel.
    Guess il throw out my g600 with 9 thumb buttons which half of them are cooldown related
    yes dude he will most definitely do that.

A person that has to farm multiple alts etc to prepare of course he is having a bot for the off moments.

Also world first in wow brings him nothing in return... there are competitive CS:GO players that play for thousands of dollars and get caught cheating so why not him. I think you are naive.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Looks like he is using a version of LegionBuddy to me. That's Honorbuddy's new rotation bot. You handle the movement, it handles the rotation. Looks like it bugged out while he was running it. And before people say it, Legionbuddy has no injects and nothing to detect from Blizzards end, so he won't likely get hit for anything.
    That wasn't just a rotation bot since it moved automatically, targeted mobs automatically and even released spirit automatically.

The most probable case is that he were going to activate a bot on an alt account but accidentally had his main game selected in the botting software.
    Last edited by adamzz; 2016-09-22 at 10:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes my keyboard inputs stick when my computer starts to lag. It's not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I have a wife, dude. Sure it's a sexless marriage but at least I sleep closer to a woman you or OP - or hell, most of this forum - ever will :>

If it's a bot why is it so unbelievably bad? Why doesn't it use defensives when he gets low? Why does it randomly use abilities when he's staring at a wall?

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    What keyboard can change targets and move towards them properly and press the right buttons?
    I don't know, but get me one of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to the blizzcon arena contenders that got caught cheating. And that was for serious prize money not the lame e-fame of world firsts.

It doesn't look like a bot tbh. But again these forums are full of...you.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    What keyboard can change targets and move towards them properly and press the right buttons?
    Introducing the new slootbag approved BOTboard.

It does everything, you are too casual to do.

I've had something similar happen to me with the Logitech software, though it rarely happens but sometimes a key will loop itself when its something as simple as changing the profile on the keyboard. Typically new keyboards have on board memory to remember the macros even if the software isn't running. My mouse has that. I have things like Divine Steed set up on my mouse. Very common for anyone with the 502, the naga, the deathadder... It doesn't look like he was cheating. he probably had a macro key get stuck and didn't realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I've had something similar happen to me with the Logitech software, though it rarely happens but sometimes a key will loop itself when its something as simple as changing the profile on the keyboard. Typically new keyboards have on board memory to remember the macros even if the software isn't running. My mouse has that. I have things like Divine Steed set up on my mouse. Very common for anyone with the 502, the naga, the deathadder... It doesn't look like he was cheating. he probably had a macro key get stuck and didn't realize it.
    A KEY WILL LOOP ITSELF.

You said it. He was doing combos mate and used a 30% cd ... rly not a keyboard issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post

ye, and his cds were automatically used at 30% LUL

Had this happen to me also and I couldnt control my movement normally and when Id use a hotkey it would pop a random different key. Its like my keyboard went crazy for a minute. I relogged and it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Sometimes my keyboard inputs stick when my computer starts to lag. It's not a big deal.
    Lol try watching the video. Silly comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    ye, and his cds were automatically used at 30% LUL
    GoAK is used at 8%?