Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Thats what dragons do right?
    This!

Deleted
    If you didn't have the bonus roll when you killed him can you go back and kill him again to use a bonus roll? My guild only does normal so I think it would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Do you really feel the need to be rewarded for showing up and doing next to nothing?
    Sounds like every job description in higher management out there, to be honest. Except, sometimes they don't even show up.

Deleted
    I'm a bit confused by the new world bosses, I am sure I read that each week 8 out of 11 would be active, and kill able when WQ is up.
    only seen one up this week, Nithogg in stormheim

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I'm a bit confused by the new world bosses, I am sure I read that each week 8 out of 11 would be active, and kill able when WQ is up.
    only seen one up this week, Nithogg in stormheim
    From Wowhead:

"With Legion comes 11 new World Bosses who are associated with epic world quests. They will be available when their world quest appears on your map, and these quests last several days. In addition to their loot, you will receive the reward from the world quest, which can vary from week to week and include Order Resources, gold, and Artifact Power items."

So a new world boss will probably be up Friday/Saturday time frame.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    Imagine if Smaug was a world boss that you killed in Laketown, would you expect his corpse to contain the treasure hoard of Erebor?
    I expect at least enough to buy myself a Dragon sized meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Are we going to start threads every time someone doesn't get loot from a boss?
    There is actually a bug where you can't get loot for some reason.

Source: Me and my ticket to blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Actually, if I remember right, Smaug had a "vest" made of diamonds. So yes, that would be exactly what I expect.
    If you happen to see a dragon wearing a vest, go ahead and kill it with your expectations intact. Otherwise, accept the reality in which you find yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    From Wowhead:

"With Legion comes 11 new World Bosses who are associated with epic world quests. They will be available when their world quest appears on your map, and these quests last several days. In addition to their loot, you will receive the reward from the world quest, which can vary from week to week and include Order Resources, gold, and Artifact Power items."

So a new world boss will probably be up Friday/Saturday time frame.
    Ahh thanks for that, appreciate the info