Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    tom tom and npc scan are also negatively affecting frame rate, despite showing that its updated for 7.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    That input lag is in your head, leave vsync on.
    Input lag with Vsync is totally real but not with all games. Games like Diablo 3 and Path of Exile suffer great input lag when VSync on. But yeah, never noticed input lag in WoW with VSync on.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Deleted
    Ok guys. First... Thank you alot for your effort and your help! I got a huge improvement with my FPS, in AV im now around 40-50 FPS in a full zerg, this is GREAT and i never had this before... but now i got another Error with my system.
    When im playin sometimes (Random) it freezes and my speekers screeches a realy disgusting sound. After 1-2 Seconds its gone and i can keep playin.
    It gets far worse when im listening to youtube music, then its like every 20-30 seconds.

Maybe it has something to do with my error i got last week, when i started WoW and played a bit and then i started a youtube video. My screens went dark. i still got sound but it crashed and the pc restarted.

Maybe u have a solve for this ?

Can anyone tell if can i play good in legion with Althon x4 860k and Radeon R7 360 2GB? My board from my I5 burn to ashes! lol and the time is hard to buy a new one for now..but i have that Amd in my parents house!

Deleted
    I got the Error Text again today. it says the following :

Error#132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception!
    Exception: Access_Violation

The Instruction at "0x00007ff6a5393162" referenced Memory at "0xfffffffffffffffff".
    The Memory could not be "read".

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's only happening in WoW I would try to repair WoW using the client. I'm not at home and I can't get the support site working to walk you to it. Should be in the Battle.net client though. Maybe under settings. Could reinstall WoW if anything.

In addition, it could be an issue with your GPU drivers. I would download and run Display Driver Uninstaller to do a clean install of your GPU drivers and see if that fixes the issue. Kind of inclined to say that this could very well be the issue if the game is locking up.

Also, Windows 10 has an Xbox application defaulted on the install. Go into the settings of the app and disable the Game DVR feature. It's been causing a lot of issues lately especially for users with the new Anniversary Update.

For the sake of convenience, I'd recommend trying the steps in this order: Game DVR off (You want to do this anyways it's useless) > Repair WoW > Display Driver Uninstaller > Reinstall WoW
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrax View Post
    Input lag with Vsync is totally real but not with all games. Games like Diablo 3 and Path of Exile suffer great input lag when VSync on. But yeah, never noticed input lag in WoW with VSync on.
    No Input Lag with any Blizzard Game + V-Sync here.

Must be an issue with your PC.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    No Input Lag with any Blizzard Game + V-Sync here.

Must be an issue with your PC.
    VSync by definition is going to cause input lag because of the way it delays frames. Hell, your monitor itself even has input lag by default as well as your mouse and keyboard. The only claim that can be made is whether or not that you yourself can notice that input lag. The answer to that is obviously no and that's fine.

VSYNC should be used on a case by case basis depending on the user's preference. If you don't notice the input lag for the particular game, keep VSYNC on for the smoother frames. If it's causing you any issues then turn it off.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    If it's causing you any issues then turn it off.
    And enjoy the Screen Tearing which is even worse than 10 ms of input lag (that 99,99% of the people wont notice).

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    And enjoy the Screen Tearing which is even worse than 10 ms of input lag (that 99,99% of the people wont notice).
    It's almost like you only read "turn it off" out of my entire statement. I guess I'll restate what I already stated so that maybe you'll read it this time.

VSync always causes input lag. This isn't an opinion. It's how Vsync work and it's why GSYNC and Freesync hit the market. To help remove most if not all of that input lag caused by VSYNC.

Not every game is going to be obvious when it comes to that inpug lag by having Vsync on. Options such as Triple Buffering in games can, however, make it much more apparent. That said not everybody is going to notice it in every single game. Depends on the person and depends on the game.

VSYNC is case by case. If you don't notice any input lag, KEEP VSYNC ON. If it's causing YOU any ISSUES, turn it off. This goes for noticing input lag or any other occasional issue that VSync has known to cause.

I always recommend trying with VSync on initially unless people just like the screen tearing. That doesn't mean that they are forced to use it just because it makes the game look better in most situations. It's not going to help in a situation where someone is experiences delays in everything or some other VSync related issue. That's up to the user to determine. It's a setting that takes 5 seconds to enable to and disable. Play with it. PC is about choice and they should play with what gives them the better subjective experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Should overclock your processor first to get a better FPS.
    this wasmy first thought too. get a good cooler and oc.

Deleted
    How do i overclock my CPU ?

I only get 90 fps with a 4790k and 1060 on setting 7. It seems to dip to low 40s during these invasions. I guess add one could be bad too

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also FastSync these days which works nicely as well.

Deleted
    I finally found the Problem! SOLVED!

But with a big questionmark! WHY !?

After my computer had more and more shutdowns (Screen goes black and buzzed) i googled alot and tried out a benchmark test (Valley) und the PC went black after 2 seconds.
    Then i read about someone, who had the same problem because his PSU didnt supplied his GPU so i checked my GPU and i hat the blue 8 pin with "PCI E" in my GPU so i thought it was all ok, but i found another 8 pin blue PCI E so i thought "Why not switching it ? Nothing will happen i guess" so i switched both and what happened ? I can finally play on freaking ultra in WoW and watching Netflix while having 120+ FPS.

God dammit, this world is crazy

Thanks all of you for helping me out

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    It's almost like you only read "turn it off" out of my entire statement. I guess I'll restate what I already stated so that maybe you'll read it this time.

VSync always causes input lag. This isn't an opinion. It's how Vsync work and it's why GSYNC and Freesync hit the market. To help remove most if not all of that input lag caused by VSYNC.

Not every game is going to be obvious when it comes to that inpug lag by having Vsync on. Options such as Triple Buffering in games can, however, make it much more apparent. That said not everybody is going to notice it in every single game. Depends on the person and depends on the game.

VSYNC is case by case. If you don't notice any input lag, KEEP VSYNC ON. If it's causing YOU any ISSUES, turn it off. This goes for noticing input lag or any other occasional issue that VSync has known to cause.

I always recommend trying with VSync on initially unless people just like the screen tearing. That doesn't mean that they are forced to use it just because it makes the game look better in most situations. It's not going to help in a situation where someone is experiences delays in everything or some other VSync related issue. That's up to the user to determine. It's a setting that takes 5 seconds to enable to and disable. Play with it. PC is about choice and they should play with what gives them the better subjective experience.
    Typically any game that I have vsync on for that causes input lag, I just set the max frames to render ahead to 1 as opposed to nvidias default of 3. Clears it up in most cases, sure did work for me for wow.