Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Also, why update Magni?
    Why not? Magnis current model is fucking old and looks like a crystal clusterfuck.
    And we definitely didnt see him for the last time.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Is i heard it correctly, Khadgar is beeing infused with pwoer? Cuz if he gets to be the new Guardian of Tiristal, maybe we will help him battling the Avatar of Sargeras?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Is i heard it correctly, Khadgar is beeing infused with pwoer? Cuz if he gets to be the new Guardian of Tiristal, maybe we will help him battling the Avatar of Sargeras?
    Not that we know of so far. In his "Harbingers" video Khadgar actually refused the entreaties of the Dreadlord masquerading as Medivh - he fears his own corruption if imbued by the power of Tirisfal and the position of being a true Guardian. I doubt Khadgar would willingly take up the true mantle of the Guardian unless it is the only path to defeating the Legion - which it may come down to, or may not depending on how they want the story to go.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Ah, I was hoping for a explanation regarding Med'an, and how "Khadgar" supposedly came into possession of atiesh, and proclaimed himself guardian, AND gained access to the tower when it lorewise requires a key, or someone opening the door. while Medivh gave that role, staff, key, powers to his bastard son.
    Last edited by mmoc35f68e9f3b; 2016-09-17 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Ah, I was hoping for a explanation regarding Med'an, and how "Khadgar" supposedly came into possession of atiesh, and proclaimed himself guardian, AND gained access to the tower when it lorewise requires a key, or someone opening the door. while Medivh gave that role, staff, key, powers to his bastard son.
    Khadgar has always had his key to Karazhan since his apprenticeship, we actually receive Medivh's own key at the end of the Black Morass dungeon back in TBC. As for why Khadgar has Atiesh I don't know - but I have a number of theories.

Personally I'm hoping that Med'an will be smoothly written out of the story of WoW entirely, although I'm aware that's not an opinion shared by all people.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    In a way Khadgar is doing what Medivh did so many years ago, uniting Azeroth's nations together to fight against the Legion. So in a metaphorical way he is the Guardian.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    In a way Khadgar is doing what Medivh did so many years ago, uniting Azeroth's nations together to fight against the Legion. So in a metaphorical way he is the Guardian.
    Yes but only in a metaphorical sense. The real Guardian of Tirisfal has to go under a ritual where all the bigshot mages pour their power in him and shit.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Khadgar is by no means a "guardian" like Medivh, Med'an or Aegwynn. He is self proclaimed, and there was no initiation or ritual for his title. He relies only on his "stolen" staff and the aid from others to do his bidding. He has been assassinated 3 times, he spent 20 years talking to a renegade Naaru.
    He was also the catalyst that opened the tomb of Sargeras and made the portal in the sky. He also stole Dalaran from the Alliance by humiliating and taking advantage of a tortured and broken woman before exiling her.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Khadgar is by no means a "guardian" like Medivh, Med'an or Aegwynn. He is self proclaimed,and there was no initiation or ritual for his title. He relies only on his "stolen" staff and the aid from others to do his bidding. He has been assassinated 3 times, he spent 20 years talking to a renegade Naaru.
    He was also the catalyst that opened the tomb of Sargeras and made the portal in the sky. He also stole Dalaran from the Alliance by humiliating and taking advantage of a tortured and broken woman before exiling her.
    lol... just lol. This post is oozing with bias and a unjustified hatred for khadgar.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    lol... just lol. This post is oozing with bias and a unjustified hatred for khadgar.
    He obviously likes Jaina just because she has tits.

Deleted
    Khadgar is by no means a "guardian" like Medivh, Med'an or Aegwynn. He is self proclaimed, and there was no initiation or ritual for his title. He relies only on his "stolen" staff and the aid from others to do his bidding. He has been assassinated 3 times, he spent 20 years talking to a renegade Naaru.
    Nice troll in principle, but you need to work on your subtlety.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you in any way, shape or form related to m-ra?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    [SNIP] He was also the catalyst that opened the tomb of Sargeras and made the portal in the sky. He also stole Dalaran from the Alliance by humiliating and taking advantage of a tortured and broken woman before exiling her.
    Hilarious, thanks for the laughs!

Jaina made her bed, she's gonna sleep in it.

I love medivh voice actor from warcraft 3, glad to see him back

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Khadgar has always had his key to Karazhan since his apprenticeship, we actually receive Medivh's own key at the end of the Black Morass dungeon back in TBC. As for why Khadgar has Atiesh I don't know - but I have a number of theories.

Personally I'm hoping that Med'an will be smoothly written out of the story of WoW entirely, although I'm aware that's not an opinion shared by all people.
    He said he prefer the revan that mounting in his griffin so that is why he is using the athiesh, maybe blizzard would put something like me dan was killed in some mission agains the void lords or the legion

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    He said he prefer the revan that mounting in his griffin so that is why he is using the athiesh, maybe blizzard would put something like me dan was killed in some mission agains the void lords or the legion
    The real reason for Khadgar having acquired Atiesh: "Nothing's worse than saddle sores."

I would be so pissed out if they turn the Medivh into a boss - the old Medivh,posessed by Sargeras.Heck,that would only mean,that Blizzard is trying to portray all the previous events of Warcraft (as RTS).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Are you in any way, shape or form related to m-ra?

Just a troll, young girl. Just a troll.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you are totally right! How very dare he -send him round to my order hall and I will keep him occupied for the remainder of the expac!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Insofar as I'm aware he's never claimed to be the Guardian, he simply acts in the capacity by virtue of no one else being able (or willing) to do so. There is also no evidence that Atiesh has been "stolen," and it's highly unlikely that the Greatstaff of the Guardian could be stolen from a Guardian even if Khadgar were so inclined. Assassination attempts aside (and it's the prerogative of evil forces to try to assassinate a given hero), A'dal isn't a "renegade Naaru" and Khadgar states he's actually learned a great deal from it - time I'd say was ultimately well-spent given the formidable abilities we've seen Khadgar present thus far.

Khadgar didn't open the Tomb of Sargeras, Gul'dan did - Khadgar was there to stop Gul'dan and nearly succeeded in doing so despite being pit against both Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden's tactical acumen. He neither "stole" Dalaran nor humiliated Jaina, the Kirin Tor democratically elected to warp to the Broken Isles and open inclusion to the Horde once more. Jaina humiliated herself by being obstinate and pig-headed, unable to see the big picture of the Legion threat because of her own personal biases and emotional static.