Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have never understood people willing to become slaves of another.
    Then again modern day governments are not far off from the tyranny of the EU by themselves.
    Tis a sad state of human devolution we live in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    The EU parliament's formation is a whole lot more democratic than that higher and lower house nonsense you've got over there in the UK. And you know it, so stop baiting.
    hahaha yea so democratic destroying countries identities with the EU flag and there currency, national anthem and there army yea ok

- - - Updated - - -

UK government (knee deep in love still with nobility and classicism, closing their eyes to corruption that involves systematic rape of children (Rotherham)) without EU oversight is going to be a perfect recipe for corruption and a serious lack of consumer and worker protection.
    thats got nothing to do with the EU, the reason they wont do anything about the gang rapes in rotherham is cos people dnt want to be labelled racist which is the fault of thin skinned society crying about fucking everything, is some people actually grew some balls we could actually do something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    When I go to Italy, I see a lot of Italy. It's not like they lose their identity because they share a currency with Germany. Stop this silly nonsense.
    Nah, see when i visit Italy, all i see are Germans, its like they are invading.

Deleted
    DAT example you picked goblinp.

That is not germany. And as they will tell you, its not italy either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    DAT example you picked goblinp.
    I know, right? Haha
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    hahaha yea so democratic destroying countries identities with the EU flag and there currency, national anthem and there army yea ok
    The only thing destroying cultures are people neglecting that culture.

It's really funny to see people complaining about their cultures getting destroyed, yet I'm willing to bet that most people who say that on these forums are just sitting in front of their computers all day when they're not in school, playing WoW, masturbating to hentai or furries or whatever, occassionally eating and sleeping. Is that protecting your cultures? No. So why do you expect governments - who ultimately have little, and should have little to do with 'preserving culture' - to protect it for you? I mean hell, can you even define what you mean by 'culture'? And can you honestly say you help preserve it actively in your life? I bet most people here don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Germans? Austrian, you mean? :P

UK government (knee deep in love still with nobility and classicism, closing their eyes to corruption that involves systematic rape of children (Rotherham)) without EU oversight is going to be a perfect recipe for corruption and a serious lack of consumer and worker protection.
    If this was true, why in most cases does the UK's current protections go beyond what the EU enforces?

Deleted
    i was just defending myself, anyway the UK is getting its democracy back by leaving the EU, the EU is nothing more than a failed organisation, each country is rich in diffrent cultures and historys in europe and before 1993 they all had there own currencies, with such diversity in different countries how can being all in one work
    I missed this gem - The Euro is not that old, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post

Germans? Austrian, you mean? :P
    Ein volk, Ein Reich, Ein Mutti!
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-09-21 at 12:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Ein volk, Ein Reich, Eine Mutti!
    Fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

A bold claim. Got any examples of that?

From all the examples I've read and seen so far in my years the workers in the UK are systematically shafted and get a lot less compensation and paid sick days than other EU nations. As far as I know the UK also was trying to push for longer work weeks, which the EU regulations prevented. At least that is one thing to look forward to once #Brexit happened, working longer hours for the same pay. Just as everyone wanted, right? Right?
    The EU guarantees 20 days of paid leave per year, the UK guarantees 28 days.

The EU guarantees 14 weeks of paid maternity leave, the UK guarantees 52 weeks, 40 of which can be shared between both parents.

National living wage, flexible working, pensions, unfair dismissal laws... I could go on.

That's just some bare minimum that the EU likes to foresee, but what about the protections and regulations you're going to lose?

The EU caps the working week at 48 hours, and the UK government would like to increase that. Just to name an example, EU foresees a lot of consumer protection, which you didn't mention, which you'll also lose, so back to chinese rat-feces infested chicken, yum!
    If we were so anti these rights, surely we would only offer the minimum we have to? The fact that we go above what is legally required suggests differently.

Where is your evidence that we will lose any consumer rights? I am not aware of any political parties in the UK that are advocating this, sounds like another one of those project fear scare stories.

Deleted
    That's just some bare minimum that the EU likes to foresee, but what about the protections and regulations you're going to lose? The EU caps the working week at 48 hours, and the UK government would like to increase that. Just to name an example, EU foresees a lot of consumer protection, which you didn't mention, which you'll also lose, so back to chinese rat-feces infested chicken, yum!
    stop trying to defend the EU your precious little EU wont even exist in 20 years time prolly not even 10, i can just picture your bedroom just blue with gold stars and posters of the EU council o nyour wall, dude your obsessed with the EU, like i said before to everyone theres no point replying to this guy with a counter argument even if its true cos hes so delusional about the EU, hes the one who thinks brexit wont even happen when its already in motion, i think hes afraid of losing something

Deleted
    You represent the average Brexit voter in my mind.
    so what, you represent the typical remain europhile

- - - Updated - - -

You represent the average Brexit voter in my mind.
    better than clinging on to an outdated organisation from the last century, if you think the EU will last then your a moron 23 years after the EU was created in 1993 and its already at breaking point

atleast im open with who and what i am, i dnt have anything to hide, maybe you should look at yourself before judging others on what they do, or is bashing furries the cool thing to do atm with you millenials
    "With you millenials"

lol...are you 36 years of age or younger? You're a millennial too....in a dog costume.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "With you millenials" lol...are you 36 years of age or younger? You're a millennial too....in a dog costume.
    i know im gonna get mocked for this but i thought a millenial was born after the year 2000, you know the millenium, but if im wrong il accept it

Deleted
    That's just some bare minimum that the EU likes to foresee, but what about the protections and regulations you're going to lose?

The EU caps the working week at 48 hours, and the UK government would like to increase that. Just to name an example, EU foresees a lot of consumer protection, which you didn't mention, which you'll also lose, so back to chinese rat-feces infested chicken, yum!
    The UK already had an opt-out from the 48 hour week cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How about you stop prostating it then and talk about how undemocratic the UK is, I think we'd all benefit from that.
    It's undemocratic because it held a democratic vote?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's undemocratic because it held a democratic vote?
    We're undemocratic because we didn't hold a second democratic vote to undermine the first democratic vote.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    i know im gonna get mocked for this but i thought a millenial was born after the year 2000, you know the millenium, but if im wrong il accept it
    It's actually a ridiculous term that essentially is means anybody born after 1980 is a millennial... Which is absurd because somebody of 30 isn't going to be anything like somebody aged 15

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    We're undemocratic because we didn't hold a second democratic vote to undermine the first democratic vote.
    It's only democratic apparently if it goes your way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    No, it's undemocratic because we have an hereditary head of state and a unelected second house.
    Which has nothing to do with a referendum decided by the willl of people