Quote Originally Posted by Bdn813 View Post
    This is the newest one
    It is a little top heavy. Maybe a smaller helm would balance it out more. 7/10

Gnome Monk! Clicky for full-size.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one rated my transmog *feels left out*

Quote Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    No one rated my transmog *feels left out*
    It's a little hard to see with the lighting, but I like the colors you used. And the purple and gold match your pet! 8/10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I came up with an idea of a Twilight Knight. What do you think?
    hope you see this... I wanted to say that xmog is getting a 9/10 from me, BECAUSE: I don't see it as 2 shades of purple conflicting, I see it as a gradient between the two, powerful and vibrant starting with boots, and cooling off and hardening into saronite by the shoulders. I see it like a purple/shadow version of magma cooling into rock.

Following the Twilight Knight theme, I really like the weapon choice. I love seeing transmog being pushed to the limits to create new class architypes, and your being a paladin originally adds to the awesomeness, almost like a corrupted paladin.

Well done, 9/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    Here is my Fire Pally

Yeeeesssss!!!!!!! Heroic Firelands Paladin gear is my absolute favorite! Very well done with that tabard, it really draws it together. Although I do love that weapon, im not liking how much of an Earth theme it has in comparison to the rest of the gear being Fire themed. Not a bad or wrong choice, but personally I would look for perhaps a Mace or Axe with more crimson coloring. Not to have a boner for Firelands or anything, but Sulfuras from Cata Ragnaros looks pretty badass with that paladin set. It changes the centerpoint to it though, where your tabard really shines as the centerpoint for the current way you have it. 9/10

Well done!
    Last edited by Maletalana; 2016-09-16 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    @soulcrusher, @DarklingThrush and @Exephia Rate the transmog set above (that's the name of the thread!)
    I do sometimes, but other times... I was raised "If you can't say something nice..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Rate the transmogrification set above you!
    RATE
    R A T E
    rate.
    Also when I'm at work, our filter won't let me see the pictures others have posted, so I'd be making up a number without even seeing.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-09-19 at 08:18 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

@AndaliteBandit I'd never thought I'd see a nice looking gnome monk ! 9/10 mostly because I dont think the cape works so well with the rest

My new mage set, kirin tor styled but more "epic" with that staff in the back AND a sword! (it's the runesword of the red; love it, no solid sword can match it IMHO )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I do sometimes, but other times... I was raised "If you can't say something nice..."
    Its a rate thread, you can be critical of what people are wearing without stopping being nice

Also when I'm at work, our filter won't let me see the pictures others have posted, so I'd be making up a number without even seeing.
    Next time just add to the comment that you will add the rating later (When you get home or something)

- - - Updated - - -
    @AndaliteBandit I really like the Gnome Monk set, 9/10, looks pretty good and match quite well

@AndaliteBandit The Draneai mage set looks great, i love how well it match (The shoulder color difference bother me a little bit) but it goes so well together that i gotta give you a 9.5/10 (Not a fan of the staff)

@Linaniil i'm not a fan of the shoulder and helm (helm goes a little better than the shoulders) and i don't think the sword and Off-hand really work that well with that set 7/10

[QUOTE=Linaniil;42400142]
    My new mage set, kirin tor styled but more "epic" with that staff in the back AND a sword! (it's the runesword of the red; love it, no solid sword can match it IMHO )
    /QUOTE]

Sweet mog! I really like that robe and how it matches the shoulders.
    Ehh, 8/10 because I'm not really a fan of big gloves.

Here's mine:

[QUOTE=Cyram;42429219]
    Quote Originally Posted by Linaniil View Post
    /QUOTE]

Sweet mog! I really like that robe and how it matches the shoulders.
    Ehh, 8/10 because I'm not really a fan of big gloves.

Here's mine:
    LOVE the xmog =D Purple is my favorite color so I have to approve but regardless this is well put together, 9/10 from me. This is one I put together last night, based on the helm which is just the LW lowbie helm from legion. I thought it ended up looking very DKish so I went with these two pets and use the Deathcharger as much as possible. I dont have a screenshot but I just swapped the helm for the PVP helm which is the same but it has red fins with a red pulse to it, matches much better.

Last edited by Voodoou; 2016-09-22 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoou View Post
    The orange helm doesn't seem to match, but that bow is an awesome choice for a troll! 7/10

Clicky for full-size! I like to use a White Moth with this since moths are attracted to light.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    The orange helm doesn't seem to match, but that bow is an awesome choice for a troll! 7/10

Clicky for full-size! I like to use a White Moth with this since moths are attracted to light.
    Cool lookin pally. 8/10

Here's Minimiyagi!

I think you missed it where I changed it after, here is that pic

Scrototem, 9/10! Hard to see on a wee gnome but really cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^ Mmmm... Troll kinda ruins it. It ain't bad, but something is off due to race. Would look much better with other race options.

Mine:

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like some people posted at the same time, so some got forgotten...

@Voodoou, i think it looks nice, but i have to go back to what others have said, i don't think the helm goes that well with it (Mainly because of the Orange), the weapon looks pretty good with the set and it also goes well with the race 7.5/10

@Scrototem, well... erm, i don't think the belt match, nor the pants and tabard (None of those go good together -unless you have worked around the colors but it seen that was not the case) 6/10

@AndaliteBandit, i normally end up liking most of your sets, but i think this one may use some love, the belt and pants color don't go well with the rest, i can see that you wanted to use the shoulders to help a little bit with that, but the colors in the shoulder don't really go well with the pants -One is creme and the other is mostly yellow -most likely an ingame image would give it more love (cause the different lighting of the zones will make it harder to notice -that's a maybe-).
    7/10

Note: I do think the Tabard, pants, belt, weapon and cape go really well together, but it need some work

@Gaidax It looks nice, there's a little bit of a clash with the pants but is hardly noticeable (Its that how you say that?) 9/10

Note: Next time rate it, instead of just saying "It doesn't go that well with the race" -you are not saying much-, if you don't know what to say (That happens to me a lot), don't post and wait until someone else post something that you actually have something to say about (At least that what i do! :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Mine:
    I love the gold and black. I think it would look even better with a black skirt. 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    @AndaliteBandit, i normally end up liking most of your sets, but i think this one may use some love, the belt and pants color don't go well with the rest, i can see that you wanted to use the shoulders to help a little bit with that, but the colors in the shoulder don't really go well with the pants -One is creme and the other is mostly yellow -most likely an ingame image would give it more love (cause the different lighting of the zones will make it harder to notice -that's a maybe-).
    7/10
    Thank you for the feedback! I was trying to play around with the slight gradient effect of the tabard and cloak, but I don't think I pulled it off either.

Think I'm going to stick with this instead.

@AndaliteBandit What weapon is that? Pretty cool. Definitely a really nice set you have going on there for sure. 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    @AndaliteBandit What weapon is that? Pretty cool. Definitely a really nice set you have going on there for sure. 9/10.
    Vicious Gladiator's Pike, thank you!

Thanks bud.

definately a 9/10 on the palla

That hidden hood from the broken shore event ended up being the ideal match for my mog.

Deleted
    8/10 the theme is all there fine but the blue and gold of Ashbringer is a bit jarring. Maybe worth adding some more blue and gold into your armour set?

I tried to make a really simple set based around a colour variant of stormbringer (which I have yet to unlock). First time experimenting with no shoulders!