Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    It's shit. WW monks are getting gutted yet again next patch with the removal of FoF stun. Yay Blizzard, I'll be quitting your SHIT game if that change goes through. I'm actually done with their constant promises of not overnerfing classes because of the artifact weapons, yet they do the complete opposite with these PvP changes. I feel like a fucking retard for yet again thinking Blizzard was going to stick to their words.

It frustrates me the most that they do this shit AGAIN before any meaningful feedback from rated PvP. I'm actually livid right now because of how damn incompetent they are with timing their balancing.
    > Blizzard nerf grossly overpowered spec due to constant feedback on how ridiculous they are
    > Complains Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback

Oh okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    > Blizzard nerf grossly overpowered spec due to constant feedback on how ridiculous they are

Oh okay.
    Let him rage...TBH let all these leather wearers cleaving through poor souls in a couple of GCDs rage.
    PvP atm is kinda weird. Burst from specific classes is like it came from future and Season 2, while healers are trying to keep most cloth users with teeth and nails.

I do enjoy 3v3 but I can't deny that melee cleaving is bringing back memories from keyboard faceroll days...
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    Let him rage...TBH let all these leather wearers cleaving through poor souls in a couple of GCDs rage.
    PvP atm is kinda weird. Burst from specific classes is like it came from future and Season 2, while healers are trying to keep most cloth users with teeth and nails.

I do enjoy 3v3 but I can't deny that melee cleaving is bringing back memories from keyboard faceroll days...
    Are those cleaves full of WW monks? All i see are dhs, dks, wars and rogues tbh. WW monks are strong, but the FoF nerf is retarded. If they are op they can easily be toned down via the template, but the fof nerf removes one of their core gameplay values which templates cant fix. They are just shitty rogues/warriors without it, its THE core feature of ww monks - alongside karma.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Are those cleaves full of WW monks? All i see are dhs, dks, wars and rogues tbh. WW monks are strong, but the FoF nerf is retarded. If they are op they can easily be toned down via the template, but the fof nerf removes one of their core gameplay values which templates cant fix. They are just shitty rogues/warriors without it, its THE core feature of ww monks - alongside karma.
    WW monks are part of these, yes.
    And just to get clear here, I'm not talking about ~300-800 arena rating...More likely for 1800+
    There are sites where you can check how viable are WW monks, and you can check again after the nerf how they do.
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

if monks fof is nerfed, goodbye my monk friend :/, come on blizz wtf u doing -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post

Oh okay.
    Nice strawmanning and taking my words completely out of context. I'm complaining about Blizzard listening to feedback unrelated to rated PvP. But I understand that doesn't fit your agenda.

Also, the complaints people had with WW monks was Serenity and Touch of Death killing people from 100 to 0 with barely any counterplay.

It's shit. WW monks are getting gutted yet again next patch with the removal of FoF stun. Yay Blizzard, I'll be quitting your SHIT game if that change goes through. I'm actually done with their constant promises of not overnerfing classes because of the artifact weapons, yet they do the complete opposite with these PvP changes. I feel like a fucking retard for yet again thinking Blizzard was going to stick to their words.

It frustrates me the most that they do this shit AGAIN before any meaningful feedback from rated PvP. I'm actually livid right now because of how damn incompetent they are with timing their balancing.
    They received 9 months of feedback starting in the alpha for PVP. It is not that can't do it, or they are incompetent but they do not want to do it.

If they can force players to reroll to grind AP again or force faction changes = money in the bank for Blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Nice strawmanning and taking my words completely out of context. I'm complaining about Blizzard listening to feedback unrelated to rated PvP. But I understand that doesn't fit your agenda.

Also, the complaints people had with WW monks was Serenity and Touch of Death killing people from 100 to 0 with barely any counterplay.
    Yeah I am surprised they didn't address Touch of Death. Blizzard doesn't understand PVP.

But the later 2, with the same system werent, so whats your point?

Edit: After reading this forum for a bit, most usefull link ever:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/profile....gnore&u=676162
    No, they removed rating reqs from weapons and gear after season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    constant promises of not overnerfing classes because of the artifact weapons, yet they do the complete opposite with these PvP changes. I feel like a fucking retard for yet again thinking Blizzard was going to stick to their words.
    But you said it yourself. They technically haven't broken their word. The FoF stun is a PvP talent; it has nothing to do with the artifact. And even if they do nerf the FoF stun, WW monks are still very strong without it. You just can't stomach the idea of not being faceroll-level overpowered.
    Last edited by Will; 2016-09-22 at 10:44 PM.

For all I care removing every stun in the game will be a good thing. Remove stuns, nerf ALL damage by 50%, nerf ALL healing by 65%, then maybe we'll get us a game where HP matters and it's not all about who can blow up people in a stun, or who can survive and jump around spamming heals forever.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm looking at WW pvp talents now. You still have a very good talent on that tier to pick.

Deleted

Oh, they're nerfing your retardedly overpowered classes? Boohoo, poor guy! Blizzard is nerfing 2 of the most op classes atm in pvp, how incompetent!

I must agree with post above, WW were one of the best if not the best 1v1 DPS class up to now, also very good in 2s and 3s, you have it all: burst, sustain, the BEST mobility in game, good cc, decent self healing, Karma=one of the best defenses in game, good ST/AoE, ton of stuns.

Now that you are losing ONE of your stuns (most melee only have 1 stun thats all) you are threatening to leave game? Well go ahead honestly, cuz even Venruki spoke out openely on his streams that WW are OP and need to be nerfed. This is a good change towards pvp balance, now we need adjust/nerf rest of melee to make this pvp season balance. And no, i am not a caster, i play multiple melee classes and i know that we are a bit OP atm and need some nerfing across the board of melee classes.

Deleted
    And they created the same issue with rets now, they got a skill that scales with their lost hp %, a near dead ret can hit you for over 1m in a single attack. So whenever they fuck up and you are about to win they just take you out with one button. Real skill based gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    No, they removed rating reqs from weapons and gear after season 2.
    As far as i know (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_8_Arena_rewards, memory, private servers), no they didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I must agree with post above, WW were one of the best if not the best 1v1 DPS class up to now, also very good in 2s and 3s, you have it all: burst, sustain, the BEST mobility in game, good cc, decent self healing, Karma=one of the best defenses in game, good ST/AoE, ton of stuns.

Now that you are losing ONE of your stuns (most melee only have 1 stun thats all) you are threatening to leave game? Well go ahead honestly, cuz even Venruki spoke out openely on his streams that WW are OP and need to be nerfed. This is a good change towards pvp balance, now we need adjust/nerf rest of melee to make this pvp season balance. And no, i am not a caster, i play multiple melee classes and i know that we are a bit OP atm and need some nerfing across the board of melee classes.
    He didnt, watch his stream. All venruki does is complain about WW monks being totally shit.

He didnt, watch his stream. All venruki does is complain about WW monks being totally shit.
    There is a video on utube where Venruki goes over a burst opener for WW with touch of death, and he said there that monk's burst is too OP and monks will nerfed. I cant comment on his recent streams but in that particular video he did state that monks WILL get nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    There is a video on utube where Venruki goes over a burst opener for WW with touch of death, and he said there that monk's burst is too OP and monks will nerfed. I cant comment on his recent streams but in that particular video he did state that monks WILL get nerfed
    That was in beta ages ago, right now they suck.

That was in beta ages ago, right now they suck.
    They do not suck, maybe not as Op as Arms or DH, but they are doing quite good in 3s atm, far better than Rets, and Rets are in a decent spot atm in pvp.

Most ppl say their spec sux, cuz they want to be OP and get buffs, but in reality the spec is doing just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    But you said it yourself. They technically haven't broken their word. The FoF stun is a PvP talent; it has nothing to do with the artifact. And even if they do nerf the FoF stun, WW monks are still very strong without it. You just can't stomach the idea of not being faceroll-level overpowered.
    Mark my word: WW monks will be trash tier without FoF stun. You can quote me on that and I will admit my mistake if I'm wrong. Not that it matters because even if by some miracle they won't be trash tier, ww monk will by far be the most mind numbingly boring spec in PvP anyways without the stun.

You also took what I said completely out of context. Blizzard has said they don't want to do any major nerfs to specs in the case that spec becomes trash tier because of the investment people have into their artifact weapon.

But yeah, I just can't "stomach the idea of not being faceroll-level overpowered" when not only FoF has been a core mechanic to ww monk SINCE THEIR RELEASE but also because I, and literally every other windwalker monk who PvPs knows for a fact this change will gut the class once again just like blizzard did in wod.

I don't even know why I'm trying to argue with people about this change when the vast majority commenting on these forums have most likely never even reached 2k rating.

Got to 1560 last night in a single play session going 36 games and winning 27 of them. I was a disc priest and I loved it, had a ton of fun until 1560. Then went on a 8 game losing streak before my friends called it quits. It turned into a nightmare for me. I couldn't do jack shit while I got creamed with CC and my teammates got tunneled while I sat in poly then fear then stun then poly etc. etc.

It's just shitty getting hard trained as a healer. You feel worthless watching your teammates drop waiting for you to get a heal in. And of course it's always the healers fault he got chain CC'd...