Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleina View Post
    Yeah because only germany is affected by what Merkel did...... you are as ignorant as it can get

well, usually nobody else does as she did. our problems alone then ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    How long until Germany slides back into 3rd world status? I give it 30 or less. It will be Middle-East Lite at the current rate. Its quite sad really as my g-g-grandparents were from Schwerin and always wanted to go there to visit, now, unfortunately not so much.

Enjoy multiculturalism!
    Oh, you would be safe in Schwerin considering it's located in MeVo. Most of the states took a lot more refugees than MeVo. Also the article was about rejected asylum seekers which means it's mostly people from Turkey, Kosovo, Serbia and Albania since these countries are considered safe.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Same issue with illegals in America. But if you point out the issues they cause your labeled a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    What is wrong with you? The money to support them comes from the taxpayers.. or in other words you, at least if youre a German citizen. Not reporting them and letting them continue leeching is the same as not calling the cops if you see a burglar in your house, stealing your junk. Or would you let that continue as well cause "you dont wish harm on others"?
    But if they are granted citizenship, then it's all good? They will no longer become leeching illegals.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Since you're not from the US, you must be trolling...

In case you're serious, comma is for decimals and period is for thousands, in metric systems.
    Imperial is reversed.. Imperial you say? where do they use that? USA, Liberia and Burma!!
    Well, in programming languages the convention is that '.' is a decimal, and ',' is for thousands. Since we are all on the Internet, I'd say it only makes sense to use this system.

As for the topic, 550k with 80+m population... I don't think Germany will collapse because of that! Not sure though why they are allowed to stay, when their applications have been denied.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Only ones that have a REAL refugee saving plan is AfD, but since the governament and media dissmisses them as racists... well, lets see how Merkel will come up with something better
    they are liars, the TTIP Hamburg vote showed that they go directly against their campaign promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Foreigners taking jobs from foreigners = rip vaterland

?!?!
    I used to have sympathy for the East European countries, but I must admit all this "we are white and catholic and thus deserve to be on your tits first!!!" makes it difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No surprise there. I imagine similar numbers elsewhere in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    And more are coming. If they stay here they are a leech to the german society, if in a somewhat miracle they decide to work they will overtake the jobs usually done by Poles, Balkan folks, Romanians and such.

rip vaterland
    They need to bring back the wehrmacht and just march the whole islamic culture to dead. Majority of them are to extreme anyways.
    And give EU a strong actual proper leader to get rid of them.

Let's be honest. Islamic is more fucked up then Russia. And that is quite hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    But if they are granted citizenship, then it's all good? They will no longer become leeching illegals.
    They will never get citizenship, as they are a burden to society. one of the tenets to become citizen is your independence from government.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Not really any of my problems. I don't care about other people's business, and neither do I have any Gestapo-ambitions to go snitching on them or see them punished.

To me this comes across as how people back in the 50s used to express: "Some women are divorced! Scandalous!"

None of my business.
    You realize that the reason they were denied is due to things like a violent background, connections to terrorist organizations etc, right?

So by not reporting them, it would be the same as witnessing a theft and not reporting it or being a witness... because you'd be considered a snitch? So to you, your status with criminals(because you don't want to be considered a snitch by them) is more important than law.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    We do not deny them for teh lulz, goddammit There is always a good reason.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Oh, you would be safe in Schwerin considering it's located in MeVo. Most of the states took a lot more refugees than MeVo. Also the article was about rejected asylum seekers which means it's mostly people from Turkey, Kosovo, Serbia and Albania since these countries are considered safe.
    That's good to know. Seriously though, I love Germany. I always found the country beautiful, filled with a rich culture, hard working and family oriented people. Honestly, I hope you all don't continue taking in massive hordes of people that refuse to assimilate. You might just find yourself a minority in your own country.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    our Minister for Interior: "Wenn ein Mann von einer Frau kein Essen annehmen möchte, dann bekommt er eben kein Essen". ( If a male doesnt accept food handed out by a woman, he will get no food at all)

i guess water is wet now for the first time since august 2015 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    You realize that the reason they were denied is due to things like a violent background, connections to terrorist organizations etc, right?
    Not necessarily. An application can be denied because, for whatever reasons, the person wasn't deemed requiring asylum. For example, claimed that was from Syria, but couldn't provide any evidence; was given asylum in another country, but left it for this one; and so on. Not all people denied are undesirable elements, some of them, rather, were deemed undeserving.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Peggle is British and we use a mix of Imperial and metric, for numbers we use the decimal point for decimals and a comma for thousands
    And ofc to denote number of people you use decimal point and trailing zeros, because it makes a lot of sense.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Not necessarily. An application can be denied because, for whatever reasons, the person wasn't deemed requiring asylum. For example, claimed that was from Syria, but couldn't provide any evidence; was given asylum in another country, but left it for this one; and so on. Not all people denied are undesirable elements, some of them, rather, were deemed undeserving.
    whatever reason: they have to go ASAP. No "if, when, but".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    That's good to know. Seriously though, I love Germany. I always found the country beautiful, filled with a rich culture, hard working and family oriented people. Honestly, I hope you all don't continue taking in massive hordes of people that refuse to assimilate. You might just find yourself a minority in your own country.
    Don't worry, the people there hate every foreigner equally, regardless of skin colour, nation and continent actually which is ironic for a region that's historically an iconic amalgamation of Germanic and Slavic cultures.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Don't worry, the people there hate every foreigner equally, regardless of skin colour, nation and continent actually which is ironic for a region that's historically an iconic amalgamation of Germanic and Slavic cultures.
    You know there is "Oktoberfest" in Munich ( subtle hint: Brewfest in WoW happens by now), lot of foreign guests around ? We dont hate just for fun, behave and you are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

So by not reporting them, it would be the same as witnessing a theft and not reporting it or being a witness... because you'd be considered a snitch? So to you, your status with criminals(because you don't want to be considered a snitch by them) is more important than law.
    So much bullshit, considering most of those denied asylum seekers enjoy some kind of subsidiary protection and are allowed to stay here permanently or temporary...
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.