The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump cheated on his wife. Trump has an accusation of raping a 13 year old. Not his wife or husband, he him self. Yet, you have issues with Hillary standing by her husband? What the what?
    Infidelity is a pretty far cry from rape. And the rape charge against Trump was dismissed on Monday, that's one person's accusation against him compared to about a dozen for Bill.

I would not stand by my wife if she committed heinous crimes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    But those are unproven accusations. A while back there was a person that accused Trump of child molesting, does that make it true? You can't have it both ways.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    ...okay, it's a bit buried, but I see what it is. Thanks for the help. Jackass.
    I edited my post 5 minutes later to provide a link to make it easier for you, jackass.

Okay, so. After her alleged assault by Bill, she then claims Hillary intimidated her into silence. This happened almost 40 years ago and apparently nobody else saw it happen.
    So people need to actually see the rape happen before it's actually rape? There were 5 witnesses to events surrounding the rape who corroborated her story in some way.

Okay, I know this is something the right really wants to believe, but is there any credible reason to do so? Even assuming Bill raped her and assuming this meeting happened the way she says it did, it's a situation where an emotionally distressed woman encounters the wife of her rapist and reads hostile intent from her facial expression. That's a long, long way from anything even vaguely resembling proof. She could have misinterpreted Hillary's expression, Hillary could have had an off day... it's not something that can even be investigated at this point. This is a complete wash of an issue. There's no proof either way, so people will believe what they want to believe, or withhold judgement until some proof appears, which will likely never happen.
    Juanita Broaddrick and the 5 witnesses corroborating her story may be lying...or maybe not. People do indeed believe what they want to believe and disregard the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Infidelity is a pretty far cry from rape. And the rape charge against Trump was dismissed on Monday, that's one person's accusation against him compared to about a dozen for Bill.

But the accusations are against Bill, not Hillary. For Juanita Broaddrick, it's her word against Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, and how many has Bill been cleared of? Are you using those in your calculation?

Speaking of dismissed. Who dismissed the case and why? Would you say me asserting that the case was dismissed by the plaintiffs in order to file a case that will include more witnesses be correct? Wife < Trump I guess...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    But those are unproven accusations. A while back there was a person that accused Trump of child molesting, does that make it true? You can't have it both ways.
    Sorry, but your post isn't specific enough on any relevant point to respond to....but I'm sure it makes perfect sense to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but your post isn't specific enough on any reasonable and relevant point to respond to....but I'm sure it makes perfect sense to you.
    He is asking you to treat Katie Johnson, the way you treat Juanita Broaddrick. But, to also include the fact that it's Bill being accused, not Hillary. While also noting that it's Trump being accused, not his wife or husband.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    But the accusations are against Bill, not Hillary. For Juanita Broaddrick, it's her word against Clinton.
    Yes, but don't you see the connection? For someone who has championed "women's issues" and been such a staunch supporter of sexual abuse victims getting justice, it looks incredibly damning that she was surrounded by all of these "alleged" victims, yet did nothing to help or prevent Bill from further abusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but don't you see the connection? For someone who has championed "women's issues" and been such a staunch supporter of sexual abuse victims getting justice, it looks incredibly damning that she was surrounded by all of these "alleged" victims, yet did nothing to help or prevent Bill from further abusing.
    Dude... Really? Tell me more about why Trump's rape case was dismissed...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is asking you to treat Katie Johnson, the way you treat Juanita Broaddrick. But, to also include the fact that it's Bill being accused, not Hillary. While also noting that it's Trump being accused, not his wife or husband.
    It's not Bill accused vs. Trump accused. It's a dozen women vs. one. We are back to the smoke and fire thing. The sad reality is, if Broaddrick was the only accusation in Bill's career that we had, we wouldn't even be talking about this. History has shown us that rapists are almost all habitual rapers. They have a disease where they cannot help themselves around young women like that. So the fact that Trump has NO other accusers, makes us take his accusation with a far bigger grain of salt, it's just far less likely to be true. With Bill's dozens of accusations, it makes it more likely, not just because where there's smoke there's fire, but because that more accurately fits the picture of what we know a typical rapist to be. Unable to control themselves, and just a desperate desire to fuck anything that moves. And furthermore we know he likes to fuck young girls because of the Lewinsky thing.

It's just 10x the amount of damning evidence in the Clinton camp, and the Trump thing isn't worth comparing.

I'm not saying a first time accuser is always lying, but with the lack of evidence and lack of history supporting this behavior, that's why the public is not giving it much credence.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2016-09-22 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Bill accused vs. Trump accused. It's a dozen women vs. one. We are back to the smoke and fire thing. The sad reality is, if Broaddrick was the only accusation in Bill's career that we had, we wouldn't even be talking about this. History has shown us that rapists are almost all habitual rapers. They have a disease where they cannot help themselves around young women like that. So the fact that Trump has NO other accusers, makes us take his accusation with a far bigger grain of salt, it's just far less likely to be true. With Bill's dozens of accusations, it makes it more likely, not just because where there's smoke there's fire, but because that more accurately fits the picture of what we know a typical rapist to be. Unable to control themselves, and just a desperate desire to fuck anything that moves. And furthermore we know he likes to fuck young girls because of the Lewinsky thing.

It's just 10x the amount of damning evidence in the Clinton camp, and the Trump thing isn't worth comparing.

I'm not saying a first time accuser is always lying, but with the lack of evidence and lack of history supporting this behavior, that's why the public is not giving it much credence.
    I know you don't actually care, but Trump has faced a LOT of rape accusations from many people, including his current wife.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Five witnesses surrounding the rape event corroborated Juanita's allegations. Tell me, how many witnesses have corroborated Katie Johnson's incredibly far-fetched story?

I edited my post 5 minutes later to provide a link to make it easier for you, jackass.

So people need to actually see the rape happen before it's actually rape? There were 5 witnesses to events surrounding the rape who corroborated her story in some way.

Juanita Broaddrick and the 5 witnesses corroborating her story may be lying...or maybe not. People do indeed believe what they want to believe and disregard the rest.
    You're misinterpreting me. I'm talking about Hillary's alleged 'intimidation', not the alleged rape. No witnesses to that, just her personal interpretation. Even if the rape happened, the intimidation may or may not have. It's unproveable at this point, but that doesn't stop people like you from assuming it's true anyway.

You do get partial credit for dialing back your jackassery and providing a link after the fact, though, I'll give you that.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I know you don't actually care, but Trump has faced a LOT of rape accusations from many people, including his current wife.
    Not really sure why you said "current" wife, Melania has accused Donald of raping her? Must of missed that one. If you meant Ivana she has already redacted that comment and said he would make a great president.

7+ Year Old Account
    Five witnesses surrounding the rape event corroborated Juanita's allegations. Tell me, how many witnesses have corroborated Katie Johnson's incredibly far-fetched story?
    From what I saw the other day, they pulled the case from the New York courts on the 16th so they could refile with a 3rd witness. So Katie, Tiffany her handler who first recruited her for Epstein and now a third witness.

Guess we'll find out how far-fetched it is when the civil trial starts.

Not really sure why you said "current" wife, Melania has accused Donald of raping her? Must of missed that one. If you meant Ivana she has already redacted that comment and said he would make a great president.

Well, considering Trump probably would have sued her if she hadn't changed her story, I can see why suddenly it changed.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-09-22 at 08:03 PM.

That's a completely unreasonable standard. You can't hold people to account for accusations. I could go out tomorrow and accuse Trump of something and that doesn't make him guilty because it's just an accusation. What if I accused Trump of fraud? He is supposed to be a successful businessman. Should we then start saying its really bad for him because he has championed his "business acumen"?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a completely unreasonable standard. You can't hold people to account for accusations. I could go out tomorrow and accuse Trump of something and that doesn't make him guilty because it's just an accusation. What if I accused Trump of fraud? He is supposed to be a successful businessman. Should we then start saying its really bad for him because he has championed his "business acumen"?
    Just you? No. But if there were 12 different people, in 12 different business ventures doing the same thing? Then yes of course. It would be one thing if the Broaddrick thing happened behind her back and she never knew about it and that was it. But when you have SO MANY others, (and likely more who never came forward) then it becomes far less likely that she had no idea what was going on.

I should add you should have a smidgen of proof to go with it though, 12 random people can't get together and just make up shit. Like Broaddrick had the 5 people corroborating her story, who saw her swollen lip and depressed attitude after.

In the old days, woman were accused of witchcraft and burnt at the stake. In most cases there were dozens of reports. That doesn't make it any more true. It's still an unsubstantiated accusation or in this cases more than one. If you allow this sort of stuff in as a preclusion then you are opening up the door for all unscrupulous people to start running for election and then smearing their opponents with unsubstantiated accusations. The more, the merrier. Because, of course, when you reach a threshold of 10x then suddenly it comes true.

- - - Updated - - -

Just you? No. But if there were 12 different people, in 12 different business ventures doing the same thing? Then yes of course. It would be one thing if the Broaddrick thing happened behind her back and she never knew about it and that was it. But when you have SO MANY others, (and likely more who never came forward) then it becomes far less likely that she had no idea what was going on.
    Then what's to stop me from paying some people to say the same thing. I thought the law was innocent until proven guilty?

7+ Year Old Account
    You're misinterpreting me. I'm talking about Hillary's alleged 'intimidation', not the alleged rape. No witnesses to that, just her personal interpretation. Even if the rape happened, the intimidation may or may not have. It's unproveable at this point, but that doesn't stop people like you from assuming it's true anyway.
    The attached is a transcript of a secret recording with Juanita that gives us insight into her strong reluctance to reopen old wounds. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would casually lie.

http://www.mega.nu/ampp/toobin_leaks/5.pdf
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-09-22 at 08:18 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the old days, woman were accused of witchcraft and burnt at the stake. In most cases there were dozens of reports. That doesn't make it any more true. It's still an unsubstantiated accusation or in this cases more than one. If you allow this sort of stuff in as a preclusion then you are opening up the door for all unscrupulous people to start running for election and then smearing their opponents with unsubstantiated accusations. The more, the merrier. Because, of course, when you reach a threshold of 10x then suddenly it comes true.

- - - Updated - - -

Then what's to stop me from paying some people to say the same thing. I thought the law was innocent until proven guilty?
    Yeah I edited my post and added a sentence at the bottom:

I should add you should have a smidgen of proof to go with it though, 12 random people can't get together and just make up shit. Like Broaddrick had the 5 people corroborating her story, who saw her swollen lip and depressed attitude after.