Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Let's pretend for a moment that he did not cheat and it was all thanks to a macro software.
    This twat gave Kungen so much shit ( Whom by the way, struggled with depression and anxiety). Yet this guy needs a bot / macro software to perform well on a competitive stage. If you don't think that's pathetic, then you've got no reason to stay in this thread for much longer. You just don't go off on someone who's struggling mentally over a fucking game.

The reason why people are out for blood is because this guy has been a cocky twat all along, and now it shows that he needs some software to perform while most competitive raiders play legit without 3rd party software. I mean, skillwise, Kungen > Sloot anyday of the week. And it seems to be that Sloot has just been jealous of Kungen all along because Kungen is way more successful on the Twitch platform while most who use Twitch don't even know who Sloot is, (not even the WoW peers).

Mods should probably lock the thread now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    Scrub? You do realize he is regularly one of the top 3 wow streamers as well as has been a high end raider for many years and is now in a world first competing guild, right? People wouldn't give a shit if he was some no-name streamer.

Not even near top 3. Top 3 in the raiding community, sure. But let's be honest, Twitch cares about the pvp community, they're way more entertaining than these guys.
    Soda, Mitch, Cdew, etc etc, they're all considered WoW streamers remember, and they're all way more known than Sloot is and ever will be.

But this seems to just be the battle of the fans and let's be honest, that's getting us nowhere.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The macros that make him walk and turn?
    yes. If you put the "w" key in your macro it will make you walk forwards.

I've actually had this same exact problem, on a prot paladin, and I'm so tech illiterate I wouldn't even know where to begin with setting up a bot. I use the same brand of shit as Slootbag, (Corsair) albeit less expensive models. Never had this problem until Legion, but I get something like this every few days, during the DDoS.

I'm sure all the conspiracy theorists will jump to accusations of cheating, but I've literally had the same exact shit happen to me with Corsair products.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    So then how the hell was his character moving when his hands weren't on the keyboard if it wasn't a bot? Please explain this to me.
    You do understand how keyboard/mouse macros work right? I can make a macro on my mouse that will move me in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Did you notice the people over the voice chat weren't responding to him either? His stream was probably rubber banding his movement and then you saw him walk and run in place into a pillar. That means his internet was lagging hard.

When it catches up everything happens at once and you probably die. You'll see the abilities you were spamming queued up and execute as it catches up. Did we go back in time 20 years where no one understand lag?
    If he was lagging everyone else would freeze. The only way these other players movements and mob movements would show for him if his connection was bad would be if Mobs respond and move client side?? Doubtful. He's also streaming just fine while this is happening so it doesnt seem like an issue of bandwidth or speed.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    You do understand how keyboard/mouse macros work right? I can make a macro on my mouse that will move me in game.
    It's just Corsair products being shit. Happens to me from time to time. I'm usually able to fix it by bashing my keyboard a bit, but a couple times I've had to log out of wow. Nothing worse than playing the game when your character decides to suddenly hump a wall and spam Blessed Hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Let's pretend for a moment that he did not cheat and it was all thanks to a macro software.
    This twat gave Kungen so much shit ( Whom by the way, struggled with depression and anxiety). Yet this guy needs a bot / macro software to perform well on a competitive stage. If you don't think that's pathetic, then you've got no reason to stay in this thread for much longer. You just don't go off on someone who's struggling mentally over a fucking game.

The reason why people are out for blood is because this guy has been a cocky twat all along, and now it shows that he needs some software to perform while most competitive raiders play legit without 3rd party software. I mean, skillwise, Kungen > Sloot anyday of the week. And it seems to be that Sloot has just been jealous of Kungen all along because Kungen is way more successful on the Twitch platform while most who use Twitch don't even know who Sloot is, (not even the WoW peers).

Mods should probably lock the thread now.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even near top 3. Top 3 in the raiding community, sure. But let's be honest, Twitch cares about the pvp community, they're way more entertaining than these guys.
    Soda, Mitch, Cdew, etc etc, they're all considered WoW streamers remember, and they're all way more known than Sloot is and ever will be.

But this seems to just be the battle of the fans and let's be honest, that's getting us nowhere.
    Kungen openly talked shit on Twitter about other players. And he always talks like he's God-Tier at the game. Don't care what mental issues you have going on...doesn't give you the right to bash other people. Sloot did the same to him as Kungen did to others. And Sloot was not using a bot...as mentioned above, bots use click to move and lua scripts to cast spells. You see none of that on Sloot's stream. And skill? Really? Have you seen Kungen play? There's not a more informed tank that knows the role of all tanks/tank specs than almost anyone else in the game compared to Sloot.

@Farron69 This thread isn't about whose more popular. You're the first person to start comparing streamers in here (aside from reckful who also got banned for shit).

Kungen is a jackass. He rants and raves about how amazing he is at the game. He quit WoW and said for weeks how the game is trash and how BDO is the best MMO out there only to come back weeks later and call himself "king of WoW". He's an egotistical asshat. A lot of people have depression and anxiety, doesn't give you the right to act like a twat which is what he does constantly. I guess your fanboyism can't see through that though, but it's very obvious.

I'm not saying what Slootbag said was right, but there's no denying Kungen aka self proclaimed "King of wow" is a jackass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's just Corsair products being shit. Happens to me from time to time. I'm usually able to fix it by bashing my keyboard a bit, but a couple times I've had to log out of wow. Nothing worse than playing the game when your character decides to suddenly hump a wall and spam Blessed Hammer.

I used to have a mouse that would point my camera straight up and spin me really fast for a second. Let me tell you, that can be really disorienting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Yet this guy needs a bot / macro software to perform well on a competitive stage.
    Having a macro keyboard means he needs it? That's reaching a little far, don't you think?

You kids now a days are absolutely ridiculous. Stop watching the Media do what they do and repeating it to stir the shit pot. Absolutely awful that people create accusations based of absolutely 0 fact.

When your life is so meaningless that it requires watching somebody else fail to make you excited... something needs to change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    You kids now a days are absolutely ridiculous. Stop watching the Media do what they do and repeating it to stir the shit pot. Absolutely awful that people create accusations based of absolutely 0 fact.

When your life is so meaningless that it requires watching somebody else fail to make you excited... something needs to change.
    I know right? I'm a subscriber to Slootbag... prob the 3rd or 4th longest one. Just chill out people, If Blizz bans then so be it. If they don't the so be it. No need to get riled up over it... what you say here in this thread will make 100% zero difference in ban or not. Let the people who work at Blizzard and get paid by Blizzard to do their jobs and look into it or not.
    Last edited by Damaind; 2016-09-22 at 11:28 PM.

What I think happened is that he had honorbuddy turn on through hotkeys, he immediately noticed it, mutes mic, lets it run for a few seconds, clicks off of wow, turns honorbuddy off manually, clicks back onto wow, uses hotkey to turn it back on after a few seconds, mouses back over to turn off Honorbuddy, clicks back to wow and everything is fine, blames keyboard and unplugs it.

I think this is the most likely scenario.

Deleted
    one thing really, what would be the purpose of botting if you are at the pc anyway? seems pretty stupid for him to bot on stream, and sit there during the stream pretending to play, thought the purpose of botting in wow was to get it play for you while you go do something else?

not saying he didn't, just wondering what the purpose would be

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I've been in his stream enough (not a fan of him eitherway) to know that he wouldn't risk it this close to the progress race.
    You are suffering from a serious case of confirmation bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HarpuiaBlade View Post
    What I think happened is that he had honorbuddy turn on through hotkeys, he immediately noticed it, mutes mic, lets it run for a few seconds, clicks off of wow, turns honorbuddy off manually, clicks back onto wow, uses hotkey to turn it back on after a few seconds, mouses back over to turn off Honorbuddy, clicks back to wow and everything is fine, blames keyboard and unplugs it.

I think this is the most likely scenario.

You seem to know how honorbuddy works pretty well. You trying to say it takes a botter to know a botter?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can hear the mechanical switches press in sync with the game so he was playing legitimately the rest of the session but the keystroke sequence is definitely non-casual. My guess would be he's running a bot on another account and messed up something.

Definitely not a keyboard issue, especially because the "problem" stops a few seconds after the mouse moves away from the WoW window, and not when he unplugs the keyboard.

That bot isn't getting informations from the game (you can see it's trying to cast consacration while on cooldown) so Blizzard probably won't be able to verify anyway, calm down and move along

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    You seem to know how honorbuddy works pretty well. You trying to say it takes a botter to know a botter?
    How does deflection help anyone figure out what is happening? You don't need to use a bot program to know what is happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HarpuiaBlade View Post
    How does deflection help anyone figure out what is happening? You don't need to use a bot program to know what is happening.

there is nothing for us to figure out. Report him to blizz and let them handle it.