Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people never scared that gamers might start asking random strangers for quests, helping out around their communities, and saving people from danger? Always gotta be gamer psycho's shooting shit up, why not some gamer Heroes!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    No, just completely changes the context and invalidates his point entirely. Also, the outcome wasn't really all that shitty. Yeah, the cops who shot fucked up badly but it most certainly wasn't entirely on them and the civil case was settled very quickly which shows they wanted to make up for their mistake.
    Hahaha, ye right.

I love America, the only western country where cops can get away with shooting 107 bullets at the wrong target.

"the sound of the women's newspapers slapping against driveways resembled gunshots. "
    Haha, what in the hell?
    How low are the standards to become a cop?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-09-23 at 12:38 AM.

This is about as violent as WoW gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I mean, Warcraft... Would be weird if it wasn't violent.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Unbreakable View Post
    Item level 875 gear
    BRB, getting attuned for the instance.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Why are people never scared that gamers might start asking random strangers for quests, helping out around their communities, and saving people from danger? Always gotta be gamer psycho's shooting shit up, why not some gamer Heroes!?
    ROFL, wow, that just slapped me with a memory, thanks.
    So, like 2 years ago a friend and I were in this gas station, and there was a banner hanging up behind the cashier. When we got up there, I realized that most of the banner was folded over itself, kind of half hung up, and the only thing showing was a big 1 1/2 foot tall ! behind her head.
    I walked up, and said "I believe you have a quest for me?", she and my friend both looked at me like 'WTF are you talking about?' so she just rang up my stuff and I got out of the way, with that feeling of telling a joke that goes WAY over everyone's head.
    My friend gets up there, puts all of his stuff on the counter, looks up, and notices that the exclamation point is perfectly lined up behind and above her head, and he just starts losing his shit. The cashier starts looking super offended, so I apologized to her, and started explaining about WoW. Luckily she was a player, so she saw the humor.
    The next time I went in, she was like "I need you to collect 10 bear asses" as I was putting my stuff on the counter.

Yeah, all those mass fireball attacks.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Hahaha, ye right.

I love America, the only western country where cops can get away with shooting 107 bullets at the wrong target.

"the sound of the women's newspapers slapping against driveways resembled gunshots. "
    Haha, what in the hell?
    How low are the standards to become a cop?
    If you bothered reading the details of the case you might have the basest level of understanding of the situation. Then again, maybe not, you've clearly got a bias going in. Frankly, you seem like the type to armchair general the shit out of the situation when you've probably never faced any kind of real threat in your whole life.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    People tend to make connections between things that aren't really causal, just in order to support their own biases. It's no different than people who have said tv or movies cause people to be violent. Over the history of wow about 20 million people have played, so I'm sure just by numbers there are some violent people in there. You could take 20M people that drink tap water and find violent people in that list, but it doesn't mean drinking tap water causes it. Sounds like a couple guys are just cashing in on an easy way to make taxpayer dollars off of police departments through these speeches by making a lazy and false connection.

You'll find people in many categories (politicians, parents, psychiatrists, etc.) that have ignorant and irrational opinions.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    I got to the word Texas in the linked article and everything was clear.

Silly... you can't kill anybody by shooting fire or bolts of ice from your hands.....

Oh, and

#FuckCheerleaders

(i mean a different kind of fucking)
    /wink

Legion must be a pretty good expansion, a lot of people have left the forum. I think they've gone to play Legion, the drop in forum pop and the launch of legion seem to correlate.

WoW is cartoon violence.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree it encourages people to roleplay as draenei and beat up blood elves. that is horrifically violent and should be stopped.
    also anyone got any of that blue gamefuel stuff....cause if not....i'm feeling a little stabby....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I play GTA V. And I never thought of getting a refund from a hooker until a feminazi video showed me I could kill them and get my money back. Real life is bad influence on my gaming behavior!
    Tank you, my day just got way better.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Sense someone automatically bashed trump supporters... Uhhh no. They look like roid-rage freaks is what they look like, except the small dude who looks stressed from general lack of sex. This is just a bunch of idiots being idiots, but hey! It's trump supporters! (Not like multiple famous Hillary/Merkel Supporters have said the exact same/worse shit before. Anita and Sheen for example.

Deleted
    Those guys look inbred.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the next big thing to blame will be, instead of some introspection into poor parenting, after video games are no longer the scapegoat they're looking for.

you're living in a world where people made shit like this jontron video covers

is it really any wonder?

btw, one of the things i hate clinton for. she's gonna wind up being the tipper gore of video games, cause she's talked about them in a bad way in the past, only she'll actually have power to do shit about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That's exactly how easy it is to kill someone with a drone or missle.
    Shooting people with a gun isn't though, which is the easiest way to kill people in America (seeing as they're EVERYWHERE and deadly)... it was a joke anyway. Glad to see you haven't changed a bit since the Warcraft film thread